General - page 988

USD: US dollar bull market regains upward momentum. The US dollar rally has accelerated after the dollar index clearly broke above key resistance yesterday from the previous cyclical high at around 101.5 recorded in December of last year. It brings an end to the period of consolidation which has...
I purchased an EA from the marketplace. My MT4 says the EA has been downloaded but when I go to install it says installation failed. I have attempted to contact support but no response. Is there a preferred email address to ask for help? Is there another way to contact support other than the system...
  No MT4 downloads  (2)
Hi.   Seems there is no official MT4 terminal downloads anymore - both http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/trading_terminal and http://www.metatrader4.com/en/download provide links to mt4setup.exe which installs MT5 !   Is that correct? 
Forex market closing vs opening gap trading strategy   Weekly Opening Date & Time: Monday, 3.00 AM (GMT+6.00) Weekly Closing Date & Time: Friday , 3.00 AM(GMT+6.00) Example : Market close in the date of Friday, 30th September 2016. In the date of GBP/JPYpair closing price at 131.43 and High at 131...
Daily price is above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on bullish breakout which was started in the beginning of the last week with 1.3524 resistance level to be tested above for 1.3551 bullish target to re-enter for the bullish breakout to be continuing. Chinkou Span...
Due to the need for additional tests, the release of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform update is postponed until November 24, 2016. The build number of the upcoming version is 1485. We will run additional tests to ensure that our clients receive a stable and reliable version of the platform.
[Deleted]
The MQL4 language for programming trading strategies leaped 77 positions up in the TIOBE's language popularity index. MQL4 debuted as TIOBE's No.118 in December '14 and has jumped to the 41st position by November '16. It should be noted that the index authors treat both MQL4 and MQL5 as one MQL4...
The MetaTrader trading platforms have been awarded in two categories at the Finance Magnates Awards 2016. MetaTrader 5 has been awarded with the Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform, while MetaTrader 4 has been named the Best FX Trading Platform. The award ceremony was a final accord of the Finance...
can anyone plz. tell me how to add indian stock in MT. Tnx 
1. Short US 5y rates – Two and a half Fed hikes priced by the rates market for 2017- 18 are not consistent with aggressive fiscal easing promised by Trump. 2. Short US 10y real rates – After the violent repricing of inflation breakevens, we believe real rates offer better risk-reward to position for...
Hi Traders, since summer i have the following problem: each time my Windows 10 does one of the normal updates (about every two weeks) i launch my MT4 and all of the EAs i bought aren´t working anymore. I get this error in journal: I wrote the support and they told me: "Products purchased from the...
  App for a VPS.  (3)
Is there an App I can use on a VPS to restart MT5 in case the VPS shuts down for some reason and then comes back on? Thanks. 
EUR/USD Next Week: – BEARISH BIAS – (1.0400-1.0900) The surprise election of President Trump has re-energised the US dollar bull market by encouraging a further widening of expectations for monetary policy divergence between the Fed and other major central banks such as the ECB. With significant...
Daily price is on bearish breakout by 1.0850 support level to be testing to below for the bearish trend to be continuing with 1.0821 nearest target to re-enter. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is located below the price indicating the bearish breakout to be continuing, Trend Strength...
I previously had one version of MT4 (FXCM MT4). I then opened a different account which required another version (FXCM Spreadbetting MT4). I can no longer download indicator demos, when I click the link I get this message; 'the following application will be launched if you accept this request: C:...
  Technical issues  (1)
Please admin or anyone in the forum could you help me resolve this issue. I can't seem to be able to login my account on mt4 on my android mobile phone. It keeps giving me AUTHORISATION FAILED but my demo account logs in normal but the real account doesn't. Please help. Thanks!
Dear friends any one tell me or create this below setting with  one  MACD EA               The Expert Advisor opens trades by MACD indicator signals on any time frame  Sell signal: the MACD histogram crosses the signal line from top to bottom.Buy signal: the MACD histogram crosses the signal line...
Hi, is there anybody who can solve my problem? I'd like to follow trading signals generate from mt4 platform in my computer at home. Since I'm often away, I'd like to receive them in mt platform on my tablet, as I receive news about my orders and operations. Is it possible?Thank you
I would like to share some advices to the copy investors here: 1. The growth should not be jumped up in the early months,later only small trades with small profits. Although these accounts have the big profit with low drawdown,but probably the jump up in the early months was the result of Hedging by...
[Deleted]
  CL OR GC OR NQ  (1)
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME, CAN I TRADE CL OR GC OR NQ WITH METATRADER 4?
hi, wants to purchase an indicator but cant pay with my visa credit card, help thanks  
Too early for bottom-fishing and my long-term bias (that EUR/USD is tracing a slow but clear bottom), needs to be kept in check. A bit of a Euro short-covering rally overnight changes nothing. The 1.0580 area where the last two EUR/USD falls have found resistance is the next key support. In the...
Hi, I'm developing an indicator based on sma of a limited set of bars. Trying different way to calculate sma I obtain different result for the same bar. I use 4 different way to calculate the sma: 1) using SimpleMAOnBuffer on all available bars (rates_total) 2) using SimpleMA on a limited set of bar...
  Execution speed on ECN accounts  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hello, have an ECN MT5 (netting) PAMM account on A...ri. Not very happy with the execution speed. Here is an example of logs 2016.10.28 20:12:25.897 Trades '15009266': order #1000768391 sell 0.06 / 0.06 GBPUSD at 1.21730 done in 2114.218 ms 2016.10.28 20:12:25.891 Trades '15009266': deal
Hi, I am new to MetaTrader and mql5 website, I ended up here looking for an automatization for my trading account. I found robots both in the form of "Signals" and "EA". What is the difference and which should I choose?
  deposit methods  (1)
Hello everybody My question is about deposit methods in Forex, why most of the brokerage doesn’t have PayPal, but some other has got? Does it mean that PayPal doesn’t trust these companies?
Hi, I'm developing an indicator based on sma of a limited set of bars. Trying different way to calculate sma I obtain different result for the same bar. I use 4 different way to calculate the sma: 1) using SimpleMAOnBuffer on all available bars (rates_total) 2) using SimpleMA on a limited set of bar...
Let's say that I have a good system of trading. What could be the reason for me for being a signal provider on this site
[Deleted]
The MetaTrader 5 platform now supports the Skrill payment system, which allows making online transaction in over 40 currencies by simply specifying an email address. Skrill is the eighth payment method featured in the popular trading platform. MetaTrader 5 also supports Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay...
Comments that do not relate to the "MetaQuotes abandons MT4, turns entirely to MT5 trading platform ", have been moved into this topic