General - page 988

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  misdirection (1)
As a newbie in forex trading, when one make an ehtry ino the market and you place your stop loss and the trade first went in the direction of your trade and later came back to meet your stop loss and again went in the direction you first place a position. What can one do in that kind of a situation.
I can not open this link(Here is the Chinese) http://www.tradingapi.net/mt4-net-api I want to download this software MT4_.NET_API_1.1 Would like to help Thanks
Hai, After searching in the web for RMO (Rahul Mohinder Oscilator) was not able to get one. Please do help me in finding the oscilator. Advance thanks. Kasthuri Krishnan, Oddanchatram
Hi all, i want make server which allow MetaTerminal can connect to MetaTrader4 Server on my pc . can i do that ? pls help me . Thks Nam
  mql5.dll (2)
How about some documentation on what this is? I've been told it's the 'replacement' for DDE. I'd like to know how to use it. :)
Hey I'd like a stochasticRSI indicator which is exactly like the one on VT trader from CMS forex basically it has all the normal settings EXCEPT it has added extra options for moving averages etc. Can anyone code it up This must run on the metatrader platform (MT4) must have following options: RSI...
i think the economic calendar on this site is not an accurate calendar. because ex: the british GDP i think it will be a major event. or no?
I have too many request of people asking how to cancel trials for signals or Exclusive section if gateway was PayPal.. Follow this small guide to do that. And remember it's almost same to canceling your subscription. You only need to find the right transaction. After click on one of the suscription...
Hi EveryBody ! There are some who wrote it is simple, to calculate the profit : (buy price - sell price) * Lots * LotSize but I can't see in Result box (USDJPY, H1) 1 sell 1 0.01 89.399 89.499 =? -1.12 3 buy 2 0.01 89.678 89.578 =? -1.12 5...
Hi again all Thanks for taking the time to read this. I currently trade using the cross-over of two MA's. I have set levels for one MA in order to develop a type of trading channel. So there are level lines at +50 and -50 on my second MA. I enter a trade when MA1 moves over one of the level lines of...
Dear all sirs, Hi, Im trying to write original EA. But I really couldnt find how to write, close all position after 5 min. If you coulde help It will be so appreciate and thankfull. Thank you very much. Yoshi
Hi Could sombody tell me where to find the thread ( Need to program a good idea of trend indcator ) It is supposed to be moved but i could not find it Help
Hercs
  Virus warning... (19   1 2)
I run Avira anti-virus program and since this morning I get a Virus warning when I open the TSD-website. I attach the warning for your kind perusal and comments please.
I have found that the variables Close[] Open[] High[] Low[] DO NOT correlate with the chart. Similarly the ArrayCopyRates() function DOES NOT correlate with the chart either. Both appear to yeild values that appear to have been pre-averaged on approx. a 10bar period. Consequently it is also delayed....
Hello all, I hope you are all well, Is it possible to get an EA that buys or sells on zero line of macd. I was thinking of using a MACD that is to the users preference, and then in an up trend we could tell the EA to buy on the zero line and in a down trend we can tell it to sell at the zero...
Hi. I am interested in having someone do what I think will be simple for someone proficient in MQL4. I would be willing to discuss terms with you. miller_dale@live.com Thank You. Dale
Threre isn't effect even delete the history data of GBPUSD,But the other PC there isn't the same error.
www.PositionSizer.com is looking for someone to transform existing code for NinjaTrader to MetaTrader 5. Please go to the site and look at indicators function. Email support@positionsizer.com with offers. Look at photo below to get an idea of how the indicator works.
Hi folks, hoping someone can help me out coding a small indicator. Basically, I looking for a small info panel/box to be located at the top left of the screen, which will show the following info:- Brokers spread Today’s trading rang Yesterday’s trading rang Broker’s tim London time with countdown...
Some people use the EA Shark-Automated System Parameters of how they transferred the best trade EUR-USD Please told me that
Hello everyone, I would like to know, if there is any script that will move your stop loss on B/e point after being in profit of "X" pips. Thanks for the answer
Once I got the error 572: domain name required, even after I fixed up the entry in the dialog box I could not get the test message to go out. The error just kept repeating. -------------------------------------------- FIX: [from a hint in an earlier email issue] restart MetaTrader after fixing up...
How can I place a volume moving average on the volume indicator. Thanks
Hi there, I have a problem running a metatrader under vmware. A crash occurs with following message; There has been a critical error Time : 2009.08.18 11:16 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack...
Every time I try to load a custom indicator, I get a critical error.  It says this: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.08.15 14:10 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 225, 10 Jul 2009) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build...
I made a trade with trailing stop, and it stopped out. In the journal it shows how the trailing stop is moved up many times, but it does not show that the stop was executed. In the account history it shows that the order was closed but the time is totally wrong. The time there is about two hours...
Overlay of charts - Would be very nice to overlay charts, or lets rephase that to impose the chart data on another chart, much like fxstreet.com's functionality Support for Windows Server - Support in MetaTrader to install on a server so users can access their own accounts - Store account and...
Hi I was programing a Expert advisor with Stochastic function. I note that when a put tick mode = true in expert properties the next function sent 0 value in all the tickts. In mode Bar tick=false, works correct. double StockSiguienteLentoS = iStochastic(NULL, 0, 21, 9, 9, MODE_EMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL,...
Hello, everyone & MT4 Developer : How can i get the datetime when i press down mouse button on the chat ? I 'v tried may ways, but failed. I have notiec the mt4 interanl message : MetaTrader4_Internal_Message Maybe this will help, but i have no idea with the paramters...
Two years ago we started the development of MetaTrader 5 platform. Now this work is approaching completion and by autumn we are planning to release the new platform. Beta testing of the new client terminal and MQL5 development environment starts in summer. The trading system of the MetaTrader 5...