General - page 986

How to choose good ea from market?
Hi, Is it possible for an EA to get Symbol Specifications on a client terminal? Thanks
Hi guys, I am trying to create my own signal for sale, but here is what it says:  Ready for saleSignal is published and available for public and for subscription  Available in Showcase Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)  Available in MetaTrader terminal Your signal...
Hello everyone, I have installed MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent in a VPS,  But in the tab MQL5 Cloud Network, I can not check the option: Sell computing resources via an MQL5.community account Can you tell me how solve this problem. Thanks
Hello, I have been using period converter to create custom charts timeframes, however am not able to run my EA on the custom chart, any ideas to let this work ? Thank you.
EUR/USD, Profit for May 1-19: ~206%
Hello all, I am searching for good news/latency arbitrage traders, who are willing to trade other people's money. Companies that offer such strategies or EA are also welcome. Thanks a lot!
We regularly update this website, which usually causes downtime of less than 1 minute. Unfortunately, today the upgrade procedure will take more time due to a large amount of changes. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you back soon!
  trading system  (2)
hello I have a system i want to be able to use it to send signals to my pt4 mobile app, as it already sends me signals
Hi, I am still using mt4 and I tried to use TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_PING_LAST) to detect net failures. Sometimes it works: But sometimes it doesn't! :( Obviously the ping is executed in another thread than eas and indis (at east in mt4) it cannot be used to detect net failures despite it would...
Helli, Is it needed to keep it open all the time when there are active pending orders (buy limit and buy stop limit) with s/l or t/p ?
  CFD mapping  (2)
What happens if the CFD symbols on the signal account are different than the CFD symbols on the subscriber account? For example when trading the S&P 500, the signal account CFD is "S&P.fs" and the subscriber account CFD is "US500Cash". Will the trades copy properly?
[Deleted]
I want to know whether "Unused variables" are removed from compiled .ex4 file? (There is a warning for uninitialized variables not being used, but I found nothing about their removal from compiled .ex4 file) What about unused functions, in previous version there was a message during compilation...
Hello I want to know what is a "credit" in MQL 5. Is it one dollar ? When i want to buy something for 30 credits / month it means i must pay 30 $/ month ? I am waiting for answer Greeting
  Volume in MT4  (6)
Hi all. I have a problem to understanding how the volume in forex market function.  When in mt4 the volume is like 925 I think that happens 925 traders in 15 minutes.  But this volume is only in my specific broker or it is representation all traders with all brokers?  soory my english and my simple...
When I bougth ea robot, that robot earn 100k for 5 days. backtest result is very good. And I test it on demo account, it open only 2 pos dor 5 days, and i suprise that result. I test it that time, ea robot open too many position. Is this ea read history data from mt4?
Every time a Windows 10 update is done on my computer, the experts bought in mql5 stop working and I have to spend new activations again, I have even had to buy some eas again because I have spent all the activations, which I can Do to avoid this? Thank you very much to all.
how can I access (draw arrowed line) tools in mt4
I am new to offer a signal service but today I just found out that some subscribers just resell the signal via their private chat group. Did Metaquotes or any signal providers notice about this too? This sounds unfair for us who do all the hard works but they just steal it for their own gain
Hi Sorry I'm newcomer in mql5 i want to write a program which selects symbols in market watch which has specific condition i.e find a symbol which has been negative for 3 days ago . Thank you so much
I'm currently setting up a buy order when a certain condition is true.  The problem I'm running into is the stoploss is triggering and then trying to re-purchase the buy order right away. So, the end result is multiple trades per day that is just eroding the capital. How can I put something in my...
forbes list doesnt count the personal wealth of some kings, dictators, so it's possible to exist out there   traders more rich than warren buffet that can hide their fortune?
I'm looking for a way, that at any point I can press "stop" and then see what the current value of all my variables are. Or, for debugging purposes, is there a way that I can create a line in the journal that prints the value of all variables (or anything I want really)? For example, I'm basing on...
how do I develop mt4 ea? 1. buying condition? 2. selling condition? 3. buying closing condition? 4. selling closing condition? 5. stoploss condition? 6. takeprofit condition?
Hi, i have an custom indicator with alert function. Is it possible to export some dynamicaly generated (string-) data via DDE? How I can do that? Thanks in advance!
Has anyone used a lot size adjustment utility that works properly when the signal is running on MT4 hosting rather than an outside vps?
Dear all, When I open metatrader 5, I need to choose a server. This works fine. The next step then is to login. I have an account from a broker (demo account) and fill in the login and password. Then I press login, it does that and when everything is shown, it shuts down (metatrader 5 closes). I...
  My help file  (1)
I have written a *.chm help file for my MT4 EA, and want to be able to call this (open it) by clicking on a button on my MT4 graph. Can anybody tell me how to do that, please?