General - page 980

why this does not work ?   #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> #include <Trade\OrderInfo.mqh> CTrade a; COrderInfo b; int modif_stop_loss() {    int lockdown_lock = 30;    int LockDown = 5;    bool close=false;    for(int TradeNumber = 0; TradeNumber < PositionsTotal(); TradeNumber++)    {       if(b...
Has anyone here had dealings with Pepperstone? I live in the UK and would like to know if anyone has had any issues with PS. VPS usage, withdrawal of profits, server issues, orders not being filled.. Anything really.. Thanks.
Something special happened last week: Fed funds - the interest rate on overnight dollars - rose to 66bps. Why is this important? Because historically, it is not only the direction of US yields that matters for the dollar but also the absolute level. When the USD joins the ranks of the high-yielders...
Will my MT4 platform be on if I lock my computer or does the program shut down? 
Perhaps somebody can help with the following: I understand that the size of a trade copied from a signal based on the relative size of the signal account and subscriber account, but can anybody advise what would happen in the following case. Signal account 10000 USD Subscriber account 900 USD A...
GOLD (XAU/USD) October-December 2016 Forecast: ranging for the bullish trend to be continuing or for the secondary correction to be started W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart. The price is on ranging within the following key support/resistance levels...
USD/JPY October-December 2016 Forecast: ranging bearish; 98.97 support to be broken for the bearish trend to be continuing W1 price is located far below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price was bounced from 99.53 support level to above for the secondary ranging...
And what's difference between standard deviation and volatility?
I'm trying some calculation double  NewVol, Min_Volume = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN);  NewVol  = MathRound(Balance / (RR * AdjPoints)); NewVol  = NormalizeDouble(NewVol * Min_Volume, 2);  The first line NewVol should get a whole number like 7.0 and its getting correct value But...
Hello community, I'm very new to this and I'm sorry if I am asking a simple question. I am making a custom indicator that just combines other indicator conditions together to show an up arrow or down arrow on the chart.  The arrows are buffers. So i want to know how to leave a minimum of 5 candle...
Comments that do not relate to the ""When Gold Goes Above 1430 We Whack It"", have been moved into this topic.
Hello, sorry, I'm new and do not know if this is the right section where you enter the topic. I'm not a programmer and are not native English speakers, so I have some difficulty in finding information simple for me. I'm trying to figure out how to create a button that allows me to open and close a...
High Profit + Draw-down 40% + High Risk + Short TimeHigh Profit + Draw-down 10% + Low Risk + Long Time
Hi ,  I have tried to search literally all over  mql5 forum but I haven't found any page describing global and local variables and how to fix them. Can anybody send a link to them so that I can debug my ea's. And sorry for a seriously newbie question.    
The Euro will likely recover against the US Dollar through the course of 2017. The call for a stronger EUR/USD come at a time of intense downward pressure on the pair with many analysts now eyeing a 1:1 exchange rate being achieved in the near future. Consensus is for the EUR/USD to be at 1.03 by...
We lower our 1M EUR/USD forecasts to 1.02 (1.05 previously) but maintain our 3M forecasts at 1.04, 6M forecasts at 1.08 and 12M forecasts at 1.12. The lowering of our 1M forecast reflects partly ‘a rolling’ of our monthly forecasts but is also the result of the Fed’s hawkish shift at its meeting on...
I heared these trading system. Could you tell me more systems? 1. Hedging 2. Martingale (Sell orders for Up trend) 3. Martingale (Buy orders for Up trend) 3. Grid 4. Scalping 5. Day Trading 6. Weekly Trading 7..... 
It’s been nearly a year since EUR/USD was trading this low. Last December we had enough technical evidence to go against the grain. However this time it seems more likely that EUR/USD will break down. The break down through major support of 1.0450- 1.05 could be technically devastating for 2017 as...
Hi   I recently had to re-install windows and had also to select to wipe all files and data, so I lost all my accumulated broker price data from History Center. My broker (IG) says that they can't help. How can I re-download my lost accumulated data?   Thanks, James 
Hello I'm wondering if the MT4 binary option add-on that brokers provide works in a VPS environment? Not used VPS before but I'm ready to go that way but unsure if they are for just plain forex EAs. Thanks Nigel
Currently, the AUD/USD pair trades +0.14% at 0.7368, flirting with daily tops just one pip ahead of the last. The Aussie consolidates the Fed-induced downfall and remains capped below the daily pivot, despite a broad based minor-correction seen in the US dollar after yesterday’s relentless rise on
MT4 Hangs when clicked on Stratergy Tester > Expert Properties  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but of no use. Everything else is working fine. 
The more implicit hawkish message from the Fed stands to benefit the greenback against the rest of the major currencies. The shift in the dots sent the hawkish message while Yellen failed to back peddle this message in the presser. We also note that Yellen poured cold water on the notion of letting
Hi , Is there any way to get the value of Ask or Bid price of previous candles ? for example I want to see what was the max ask value on candle 10th from the last candles. I saw that Ask value in mt4 , or SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK);  is only referring to the value of latest ticks on last...
DDE sample file with cell value =MT4|BID!EURUSD ? The application ( excel ) asks to start MT4.exe but this is already running. Windows 7 Pro SP1 Excel 2010 Any checks you can advise ? thanks
What is the best source of news influencing forex prices? But only main news, such as announcements of changing bank rates in major countries, signing of main international commercial/industrial/military or other agreements,etz.. Majority is on TV. In case of really big events (brexit, us...
Hello, I am new to online forex trading and still in learning phase. I have created a demo account on android metatrader 4 in order to learn and get my hands set on forex trading before I can jump in with real account. If an experienced trader can guide me on how to trade properly on metatrader 4 it...
Just have a problem to migrate form my demo account to my real one. using Meta Trader 5.    any advise here?  
The USD/CHF pair is seen holding ground well above 1.02 handle, as the USD bulls still remain underpinned by Fed’s hawkish stance heading into the SNB monetary policy assessment due later in the session ahead. To the upside, the next resistance is located at 1.0257/59...