General - page 984

I have just purchased the lighthouse indicator. See your confirmation below. I have never ever jump through as many hoops to purchase anything trading in all my 20 years trading for a living. reluctantly recently I have started using MT4 with one of my accounts. I paid my money; you tell me the...
< 10%10 - 20%20 - 30%30 - 50%50 - 70%> 70%
Hi everone, I have downloaded and installed MT5 earlier. However, my broker only supports MT4 so I uninstalled MT5 and want to install MT4. It turns out that even though I downloaded and executed mt4setup.exe it still downloads and installs MT5! Does someone have a suggestion how to install MT4? Am...
The UK finance regulator the FCA has spread better in their sights The FCA have announced they will be looking at the CFD market after analysis showed that 82% of customers lost money, with and average loss of £2200 per year, on CFD products. They have said that clients do not have enough...
Hi, since update to build 1490, my EA does not accept any changes to the default inputs. One can change the parameters , click OK - and after opening of the input window again, all parameters are back to default. Even saving the set and loading does not change the parameters, all parameters are
Today in Forex Market GBP/USD is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL GBPUSD 1.2735 TARGETS 1.2705 1.2675 STOPLOSS 1.2765. Get live Forex Market Updates & Forex Trading signals with 3 Days Free Trial to gain profit.       
The Italians voted ‘No’ in the constitutional reform referendum, and do so in resounding fashion, with a 59-41 outcome estimated. The polls had indicated a ‘No’ win but the scale (and turnout) leave no doubt that this wasn’t just a vote about constitutional reform. The antiestablishment wind blowing...
Is this mini pc powerful enough to run MT4 or MT5? OS: Windows 10 64bit Home CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8500 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz) Graphics: Intel Processor Graphics Gen8 Video Memory: Sharing System Memory Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 Hard Drive: 32GB eMMC Thanks!
I recently subscribed to a signal on MT4 and at first everything was working. However I wasn't aware that I wasn't supposed to make any manual trading operations, and now the trades aren't copying anymore. I've tried fixing it in the signal options menu, but nothing seems to work. Anyone have any...
Hi everybody . i have some problems with dowloading indicators from mlq5 website and inserting them in metatrader 4 platform terminal . i succeed dowloading them bacause i found some in metaeditor but can't insert them in terminal list of indicators to use .  can someone help me please ? thank you
My intention is to subscribe to multiple (highly rated excluding martingale types) signals (2 or maybe 3) to reduce draw down (risk) and stabilize returns. Can I then upload these signals to one MQL5 VPS and I presume have the signals executed at one broker as a composite? Would a broker's VPS or...
What Recovery Factor
I want to run my EAs at home without using a virtual host. Other than a computer and a power supply, is there any other component I will need? And, generally, I would like to hear your experiences about the home setups.
Hi, as my subject heading implies; I have been wondering if it is at all possible for a retail trader using an fxVPS to trade time differences between two different MT4 platforms (one fast and one slow(time in milliseconds here)) and to turn a profit? I do believe this is not classed as arbitrage,...
Gold prices consolidated holding support levels and unable to make a fresh low for December, as the dollar lost ground following a in line employment report released on Friday. Yields edged lower allowing the greenback to ease, paving the way for gold to edge higher. Resistance on the yellow metal...
Creating a custom indicator that uses multiple symbols and timeframes in MQL4 is ridiculously hard to fake,  maybe impossible to actually do.  I've got a challenge for you to show off your mastery of MQL4  by creating a useless custom indicator and describing your approach to solving the problems...
The EUR/USD edged higher hitting a fresh 1-week high as the U.S. employment report was not as strong as many expected. U.S. yields edged lower taking some of the steam out of the greenback. Support on the currency pair is seen near the 10-day moving average at 1.0614. Resistance is seen near the...
Both the Italian Constitutional Referendum as well as the ECB monetary policy announcement will attract attention. When it comes to Italy, exit polls may be released from 11pm CET on Sunday while the official result is expected on Monday morning. With increased expectations as when it comes to Renzi...
Hi, I can't find any documentation on the CList object sort mode parameter of the Sort method. Could someone please explain how I use it. Thanks in advance
Hello to all, Can i get a notification and choose which operations to copy and what not? Because if I close an operation earlier than the author, the software automatically synchronizes operations and reopens again .. How can I do? Thank you!
On Sunday 4 December Italians will vote in a constitutional reform referendum, which includes provisions to transform the Senate into a smaller “chamber of regions” and a redefinition of competencies shared by the central government and regional authorities. The vote requires a simple majority and...
Hi Is there anyway to read values from Excel (.xls) and plot in metatrader 4 chart? Thanks 
I'm having trouble placing a new order on my MT5 demo trading account. When I select a currency trade like EUR/USD and I click the "New Order" option. However, I get 'Futures' symbols on the symbols drop down menu although I have my desired currency selected. Suggestions?
Hi, What are common problems for signals not auto trading, I had one signal that was working fine on auto tarde and then it suddenly stopped, and a new signal i have signed up for does nothing.        All settings appear correct, is there any support on here?   thanks, jamie 
[Deleted]
Following numerous client requests, we have improved protection of accounts against unauthorized access in the MetaTrader 5 web platform. The enhanced protection includes the two-factor authentication using one-time passwords and the ability to change master and investor passwords. In order to...
Following numerous client requests, we have improved protection of accounts against unauthorized access in the MetaTrader 5 web platform. The enhanced protection includes the two-factor authentication using one-time passwords and the ability to change master and investor passwords. In order to...
I got this system from a friend, who got it from some Chinese Forum.  Trading result is impressive  
Which is the best strategy builder known so far
hi guys do anyone know any copytrade software or any solution for me to copytrade from my standard account to my cents account. for example my standard account is 10,000usd and my cent account is 10,000usc (100usd standard). i want to copy the exact lot from the standard to the cents account. so if...