MQL5 Password Reset & Support

Hi

I seem to be struggling with the MQL5 Reset functionality and am getting absolutely no support from the support mailbox.

Re: the reset functionality - I have tested this on MQL4, and the password reset works fine.

On MQL5, it tells me an email will be sent, but nothing arrives, does not arrive in spam - just does not arrive, unless my ISP is blocking it which suggests no one at GMAIL would get any MQL5 email, which seems a little far fetched, given I have just created a new account.

Anyone else struggling with this ?  Any ideas ?

Anyone have any suggestions re: getting Support to engage is assisting  ? 

Thanks 

mql5isSHIT:

Hi

I seem to be struggling with the MQL5 Reset functionality and am getting absolutely no support from the support mailbox.

Re: the reset functionality - I have tested this on MQL4, and the password reset works fine.

On MQL5, it tells me an email will be sent, but nothing arrives, does not arrive in spam - just does not arrive, unless my ISP is blocking it which suggests no one at GMAIL would get any MQL5 email, which seems a little far fetched, given I have just created a new account.

Anyone else struggling with this ?  Any ideas ?

Anyone have any suggestions re: getting Support to engage is assisting  ? 

Thanks 

With a user name like that, I'm not really surprised you're not getting much help from support!!

well mql5isSHIT

if it doesn't arrive you could have used a different e mail adress when signing up.

notice that you use two different accounts for MQL4 and MQL5 .com

this means your MQL4 password can (and usually is) be different then what you use on MQL5 these are different accounts.

Stuart Browne:

With a user name like that, I'm not really surprised you're not getting much help from support!!

LOL

doesnt help...
Reason: