General - page 983

MetaEditor build 1490  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The new "FileSave" function only saves a file in binary form? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Scripts_Test.mq5 | //| Copyright 2012, CompanyName | //|
When I buy EA from market, then can I upload this EA to VPS server. Will it work on VPS? Because EA dont work different computer when I bought computer.
Since the US election, GBP has been the best performing currency in G10 against the USD. In this piece we argue that no individual factor, when taken in isolation, succeeds at providing a convincing explanation of this outperformance. We rather identify a number of factors (politics, data,...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, i'm interested to subscribe in some signals here but i have a question on their performances. Actually i manage to see that such extraordinary performances (such as 1000%, 2000%, 3000%, 4000% on some signals) are accumulated even in few years (2-3 in average) When i analyze the trades...
Whatever it takes” seems to be trumped by politics now Since 2011 Mario Draghi had brought iron-clad consistency to the ECB: it would err on the side of caution, would go as far as possible to reduce fragmentation in the Euro area, and the stance would be driven solely by economic conditions....
Whoever knows where to find prompt, reliable and no-cost information about market trends?
Hi, Does anyone happen to know how or if i can change the size of the lables in the Elliot Wave tool in MT5? Thanx very much. Bill
EUR/USD: There were a number of key elements of yesterday’s announcement that make this a more dovish event than expected that we believe reinforces the downside risks for EUR/USD and that keep our forecast of a breach of parity in H1 2017 in play. Firstly, the larger overall size – EUR 540bn versus...
Hi everyone... I´m sorry for this newbie questions: 1 -  every time I want to add a signal, red box pops up saying symbols not found EURUSD        2 -  password: (my account password? )
I have a problem: I'm following a signal with budget 5000 dollars and leverage 1:500. My account has budget 1000 dollars an leverage 1:500. My question is: why his operation opened with lot 0,5 are copied in my account at 0,07 and not at 0,2? Thank you so much
The Euro dropped as markets digested the full implications of the ECB's December decision to keep its asset purchase programme running through 2017. At their December 8 meeting the European Central Bank announced they would hold at -0.4% their deposit rate and the main refi rate at 0.0%. The Bank...
HI, Is MQL5 also restricted to access only File folder like MQL4...? And how can i write to different folders/drives...?
[Deleted]
I badly need to develop an EA but all I have is the .ex4 file. I will like to know if the EA can be built and is there any performance related difference with building with .ex4 or .mq4 file and also is there a way to convert .ex4 to .mq4 file.
HI ALL. Does anyone have an RSI divergence indicator for MT5 Thanks, Chris
I have developed this Very Highly Profitable EA over the last 18 months. Continually improving it all the time, and now I have come to the stage where I cannot improve it much further. It is a High Frequency trader that can show excellent profits. The problem is, whilst the market is in a...
These are the classes . There are, of course, a lot of questions, even too many. But one is the main one at the moment. There is no way to create a panel on the price chart from the indicator in the sub-window
signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state. please solve my problem.
Hi, Please help! I am using a signal and VPN. I would like to to turn off the signal for a while, but can't! I have closed out the signals positions, but they keep reopening. How can I turn off the signal for a while and turn back on later? Thanks. 
Back in April, when we first reported that Deutsche Bank had agreed to settle allegations it had rigged the silver market in exchange for $38 million, we revealed something stunning: "in a curious twist, the settlement letter revealed that the former members of the manipulation cartel have turned on...
  Help.  (4)
Can someone help me....what the meaning of this option.?  
  EA on MAC  (4)
I have a MAC and already downloaded MT5 using the Play On Mac application, but when I go to the MQL5 market and try to download a demo for a EA Robot it gives me an error. Does anyone knows a way around this? or are there any versions for MAC?
I need a auto-install package for a ea & indicators when it is finalized ( each will be seperate ), it works like this. When you click the package it starts the install process, it prompts you for each mt4 terminal that you have installed on your computer, if you dont want the ea/indicator,...
That Reuters trial balloon was right. In a stunning announcement, Mario Draghi came out hawkish after all, and while the ECB kept all rates unchanged, it announced that it would effectively taper its bond purchases from €80 billion to €60 billion starting in April 2017: "From April 2017, the net...
I have one demo account its working fine . I applied for another demo account on another broker and it wont work . why ? can you only have one account one mt4 at any one time ? if so how could I delete my demo account and use the most recent demo account ? thank you
Today in Forex Market, EUR/CAD is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL EURCAD 1.4252 TARGETS 1.4225 1.4200 STOPLOSS 1.4285 FOREX CALL UPDATE: OUR 1ST TARGET HAS HIT IN EURCAD 1.4225 KINDLY BOOK PROFIT IN IT. Get Live Forex Market updates and Forex Trading Signals in order to gain profit.
i am having some issues. I can't find my indicators and I can't load tha charts to the terminal on my mt4 build 1010 platform. I use 34 bit version of windows 7.
  quick question  (1)
hi , new trader , I just want to know why is it that sometimes for example a 5cm candlestick will be worth approx. 2 pips and other times a 5cm candlestick wil be worth approx. 20 pips . why is this ? is it because in different trading sessions the candles are worth more pips ? how can I find out
China GDP swells to 8% and the SHCOMP hits 5,000  China understands that it has reached the end of the road of its manufacturing and infrastructure growth phase and, through a massive stimulus from fiscal and monetary policies, opens up capital markets to successfully steer a transition to...
I have just purchased the lighthouse indicator. See your confirmation below. I have never ever jump through as many hoops to purchase anything trading in all my 20 years trading for a living. reluctantly recently I have started using MT4 with one of my accounts. I paid my money; you tell me the...
< 10%10 - 20%20 - 30%30 - 50%50 - 70%> 70%