Easiest Currency Pair to Trade - page 5

mladen:
People probably trade majors because they feel that those are least "manipulated" (the trade volume of those should prevent simple manipulation). But if we take into account that news are manipulated, then the "not manipulated" might be just a "smoke in the eyes" of non-manipulated market believers

Most of the major pairs have good movements and High liquidity present in the markets at any time. This is the main reason why they prefer to trade major pairs.

yyc196:
Hi, I am interested to know which pair is the easiest to trade. Can share your experiences?

I would suggest EURUSD ,GBPUSD AND AUDCAD. This are the best currencies that I always trade and make a lot of money.

Peter Brandley:
I would suggest EURUSD ,GBPUSD AND AUDCAD. This are the best currencies that I always trade and make a lot of money.

I have never traded in the AUDCAD but since that you have mentioned i will see and look at what are the returns and the trading opportunities in trading Aussie with Canadian Dollar

people watch AUDCAD to see breakout, at the end, they still trade aud/usd or usd/cad

actually, euro=cross is easier than eur/usd , but eur/usd eaiser to hedge

I like eur/aud, you have to find one, and practice that give steady progressive move, this is the game -- I lost on aud/chf though, 1 lot, and holding minus -10 on 1 microlot, but this time, I won't enter more other transaction that tend to confuse me with whole portfolio

I don't like majors

Most of the time I used to trade with EUR/USD, GBP/USD or USD/CHF

I had started my practice trading with EUR/USD

Also look at time period when trading

I find major like EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, etc easy to trade but also look at time period charting like minute 5, Hour 1 or D1 when you are trading. When there is new release, it will move the currency market greatly!

I prefer trading with majors. They do have high liquidity and also good movement. It is more easier for me to calculate their r/s levels.

good question

~~~

first, you want accuracy

but it depend on how your brain wire

-- try euro trading with a trader once

it is easy to hedge as it is volatile enough, euro and USD could strengthen for a long time

~~

some people like the DAMN british pound

-- maybe they pump up the price to certain ceiling and floor level

!!

I like slow progressive ones, esp these day

and I like to hedge with certainty

--- I try the demo account for long, these couple of months, I try micro-lot, i.e. each pip mean 0.1 USD to me

therefore , I like cross -- as my mind is ranging idea all the time

but I did not win , still maintain a balance similar to what I start with -- 100 USD

as I bet few times, still get it wrong initially -- today, I am holding 2 buy (wrong execution of my strategy) on CAD / CHF

-- so you have to practice with the pair that you like and see whether you fit into its movement, so it probably take few months of DEMO for you to find out --

how you handle loss, is the phenomenon that you bet on got more than 50% accuracy, these few determine whether forex is a WASTE OF TIME

love trading the CHF!

Reason: