New MetaTrader 5 build 1870: Adding symbols to Market Watch by ISIN - page 2

kypa:
Sounds like Windows DPI issue. Windows 10 has two DPI/zoom settings plus one of graphic card driver, you may want to check if all three have same settings. It's a bit easier on older versions (only one of Windows and of graphic card).
This issue did not occur in previous versions.  I do remote into my trade server (Windows 10 virtualized with Hyper-V on a dedicated host) from a W10 laptop that has a 4k screen while on site.  The DPI on the laptop is set to I believe 250% (not currently at it).  I also remote into my trade server from another W10 computer not at the same location, but with normal DPI settings.

I think it happens because of how Windows handles apps updating themselves.You can try running the installer again on the same directory. You might back up the MQL5 folder just in case.

kypa:
I think it happens because of how Windows handles apps updating themselves.You can try running the installer again on the same directory. You might back up the MQL5 folder just in case.
Thanks for the help.  I like to keep my MT5 open 24/5 because it is live all of the time.  However, closing and reopening does reset the DPI.  The DPI issue occurs because I remote in from two different locations, one has a 4k resolution, the other 1080p.  Just a minor nuance now, but a least now I know what I can do.
Reason: