acess trading platform

Hi I am new trader to MQL% I deposit funds in my account, how do I accessing real trading platform to trade my deposited funds, all I keep on accessing is my MQL5 demo accounts.

• MQL5.com is the portal where you are porting here now. MQL5/MetaQuotes company is not a broker so you can not get real trading account with them.
  • MT5 is the trading platform.

You can deposit money to your MQL5 forum account here but to buy the Signal or the Market product for example.

----------------

If you want to deposit money to the trading account to trade (to your real account) so you should do it with the broker for example: find the broker with Metatrader, and deposit money to them using their webpage.

----------------

To make it shorter - 

"..I deposit funds in my account.." ... which account?

• your account to MQL5.com portal (your account on this forum)? If yes so it is not trading account;
  • your account which you opened on some broker? Yes it is trading account and you should contact with the broker for your trading login/password in Metatrader.

In case of your account to MQL5.com portal (your account on this forum) - 

----------------

MQL5.COMMUNITY PAYMENT SYSTEM

Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system:

• Market — A store of applications written in MQL4 and MQL5 languages.
  • Signals — Selling trade signals at a subscription fee with monitoring trade results.
  • Virtual Hosting — A native solution for twenty 24/7 failure-free operation of your MetaTrader trading terminals.
  • Freelance — A meeting point for traders and MQL4/MQL5 developers.
  • MQL5 Cloud Network — Buying and selling free computational power of Strategy Tester agents to organize distributed computing.

The most popular payment systems WebMoney and PayPal are integrated for deposit and withdrawal. U.S. dollars are used as the currency unit. Eventually we implemented other ways of depositing to MQL5.community account: these are common plastic cards (CommerceGate), handy and rapid system not requiring additional confirmation (Neteller), and a solution oriented towards users from China (Netbanx).

Traders can also use MQL5 coupons to pay for products and services as well as to deposit funds to their accounts on the website. The coupons are distributed by some brokers among their clients for free.

1. Security of Operations
  2. Deposit to Account
  3. Withdraw from Account
  4. How to Earn at MQL5.community
  5. How to Spend at MQL5.community
  6. Paying for services and depositing funds to an MQL5 account using coupons
MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • www.mql5.com
Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system: Market — A store of...

your account which you opened on some broker - 

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android 

-----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

And please read this thread - Cant Log in to real account
Reason: