Multicurrency Experts 5-21 pair - page 7

Mihail Marchukajtes:
What does drinking have to do with it? I don't drink at all....

then it's even worse)

Fast451:

then even worse)

What's with all the attacks I don't understand? Jealous that my TC is cooler???? :-) Jealousy is a nasty thing,let me tell you.... Good luck!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What's with all the attacks I don't understand? Jealous that my TC is cooler???? :-) Jealousy is a nasty thing,let me tell you.... Good luck!!!!

I'm not the one who goes around proving my T.C.) if you're sober, you should quit drinking... you could have quit drinking))

reopened two accounts,

Fast451:

I'm not the one who's sober, I'm not the one who's proving my TS)...

I reopened two accounts,

Well...... let's see........ it's different this time. Money loves silence....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well...... let's see........ it's different this time. Money loves silence....

loud statement, is someone using it to break the market?)

so first you wanted a stat, you got it, wrong again, your TS on the chart is "cooler" why are you all so unhappy?

Fast451:

loud statement, will someone use it to break the market?)

So first you wanted a stat, you got the wrong one again, your TS on the chart is "cooler", why are you all so unhappy?

Why should I be? I am happy and VERY happy, especially since the beginning of may!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Why all of a sudden. I am happy and even VERY happy, especially since the beginning of May!!!!!

should be monitored on fxbook or signals

Fast451:

I'm not the one who's trying to prove my TC to you) if I'm sober... you could have quit drinking))

reopened two accounts,

What about the first account? Not a single position. What went wrong?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I understand that you started trading at the beginning of May? Surprisingly, so did I, and oddly enough, very successfully. Now compare your stats for this period with mine. Pay attention not to the percentage of profit, but to other parameters. Profit factor and all that... So that's CLASSIC. You've got it on the plus side too, but mediocre... don't worry....

and it's not your demo!!!!

Not a bad SO...

Alexey Viktorov:
What about the first account? Not a single position. What went wrong?

new test accounts opened, on other periods

best chart)

Reason: