If Metatrader Can't Provide to Support Custom Indicator in Android/iOS Mobile then...

If Metatrader Can't Provide to Support Custom Indicator in Android/iOS Mobile then allow Metatraders Users/Traders to use your Live Market Data for FREE. It should be TRUE "Real Time Live Chart Data" without any limitation or stupid delay rules or limited currency/timeframes for that Free Live Market Data. Forex trading in Mobile devices is very limited. Wake up! Metatraders! (I mean wake up Small traders/investor, we should not allow big players to bully us).

What is your question ?

Musngi: If Metatrader Can't Provide to Support Custom Indicator in Android/iOS Mobile then allow Metatraders Users/Traders to use your Live Market Data for FREE. It should be TRUE "Real Time Live Chart Data" without any limitation or stupid delay rules or limited currency/timeframes for that Free Live Market Data. Forex trading in Mobile devices is very limited. Wake up! Metatraders! (I mean wake up Small traders/investor, we should not allow big players to bully us).

Then don't use a mobile device! Use a proper setup! The mobile app serves a purpose, such as monitoring trades on the go, but for serious trading use the more complete desktop solution!

Don't complain about your own incompetence or lack of experience. Instead focus on improving your skills and knowledge and not about the tools you don't know how to use properly.

Marco vd Heijden:

What is your question ?

I want to use my custom indicator in Android. I can't trade without it.

Why Metatrader didn't add custom indicator feature in MT4 Mobile??

Fernando Carreiro:

Then don't use a mobile device! Use a proper setup! The mobile app serves a purpose, such as monitoring trades on the go, but for serious trading use the more complete desktop solution!

Don't complain about your own incompetence or lack of experience. Instead focus on improving your skills and knowledge and not about the tools you don't know how to use properly.

Big traders spotted! Just kidding, but please understand that Forex should be low barrier to entry or easily accessible by small traders/investor and to increase transparency the Forex market will dramatically expand and attract more participants.

Bump it!

Musngi: Bump it!
Please stop waking up this thread! No one wants to discuss your useless remarks that only demonstrates your ignorance and incompetence on the subject!

What is the problem ?? If you want to use custom indicators, then use a PC.  Regards.

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
What is the problem ?? If you want to use custom indicators, then use a PC.  Regards.

I want to save electricity, that's why I need to use phone.

Musngi: I want to save electricity, that's why I need to use phone.

Don't be absurd! The app version is made for occasional use, not for 24/5 trading (even though it could be used that way).

Just get yourself one of those cheap white-lable 7-10" Windows Tablets, and you can have yourself a full MetaTrader terminal running! What is your problem!

Besides, if saving on electricity is so critical for you, then you don't have the necessary capital to be doing serious trading either. So just give it up already!

Fernando Carreiro:

Don't be absurd! The app version is made for occasional use, not for 24/5 trading (even though it could be used that way).

Just get yourself one of those cheap white-lable 7-10" Windows Tablets, and you can have yourself a full MetaTrader terminal running! What is your problem!

Besides, if saving on electricity is so critical for you, then you don't have the necessary capital to be doing serious trading either. So just give it up already!

questions.. If I get a Tablet... will I need a mouse to use all the MT4 functions... Or will the stylus enable everything?

Reason: