General - page 978

Hi, I have just signed up for this service, please bear with me. I wanted to know, I am currently subscribed to social trading . How do I change the amount of exposure that is being placed on each trade, in lots, to coincide, by ratio, with the money I have in my account? Does it do this
I've just updated some of my products (MT5 version). They are Expert Advisor, but not autotrading robots. They are utilities for managing and controlling orders. But when I upload the new version, it seems that MQL5's automatic validating system check it with Strategy Tester and always give an error...
The bears remain relentless in the Asian hours, further fuelling the selling pressure behind USD/JPY , knocking-off the rate to fresh eight-day lows near 20-DMA placed at 116.65. The dollar-yen pair extends its bearish momentum into a second straight session this Thursday, as the investors closely
I keep facing this error every now and then when trying to access MQl5   The only way to overcome it is I switch to a proxy server and enter from another country through that server.   Anyone faced or is facing the same problem?     
Has anyone successfully used the MultiQuote Server to export streaming data from MT5? The website can be found here: <link removed by moderator>  I've set it up but after following all instructions, the Server window remains empty, there is nothing streaming into it.  The product seems to be totally...
Hi Everyone,   I am new to Metatrader 5 and am currently trading using a demo account.  I was wondering if anyone could provide a list of US brokers that I can use on MT5 for when I am ready to go live with my trading? When i was looking online it seemed like most brokers were located in Europe or...
The EUR/USD pair clings onto a fresh stretch of gains seen in the Asian session this Wednesday, and now awaits fresh impetus for the next leg higher, as holiday-thinned trading continues to dominate markets. In terms of technicals, the pair finds the immediate resistance 1.0486 (daily R2). A break...
  Trading hours  (3)
Hello everyone, Could anybody help me to find info about how to set trading hours. For example no trade before 7AM and no trade after 8PM. Thank you very much in advance! Best regards Patrick
  Decimal value for MACD  (18   1 2)
Hi guys, I have a question.. Is it possible to set decimals value for a MACD ? for example : 12, 26, 7.5 Thanks
I use MT5 on Mac (based on a special broker installation). In general it works without any problems. When I installed the MT5 the window to enter the parameter of the strategy tester was integrated / arranged with all other windows (e.g. chart, navigator etc.). Then I obviously closed it...
After having peaked just shy of 117.50 levels, the USD/JPY pair is seen consolidating the upmove, awaiting fresh impetus for the next push higher. The major finds immediate resistance at 117.67 (Dec 23 high). A break above the last, the major could test 118.43 (Dec 16 high) and 118.67 (10-month...
[Deleted]
How could this happen? EURUSD open with huge gap. Touches 0.9888. Profit $1530
The weekly price is on bearish breakdown which was started in the beginning of october this year on the secondary ranging way: the price broke Ichimoku cloud to below to be reversed from the ranging bullish to the primary bearish market condition. For now, the price is on testing 1.0568 support...
Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank have been hit with a combined penalty of more than $12 billion over the sale of U.S. toxic debt, further hampering two of Europe's leading investment banks as they struggle with weak earnings. The penalties stem from an initiative launched by U.S. President Barack...
I am going to teach MQL4 language next February on 2017. But I read MQL4 no more use, it will change to MQL5. So how do I decide this training? If I teach next february, then after few months mql4 language no more useful?
[Deleted]
Help!.. My system is very simple, only two indicators Can be profitable. Only in London time and US time trading. OSMA indicator makes me very distressed, I hope there is an indicator can filter OSMA_MTF. 5 minutes usoil
Hello Guys,  Do you know of any data analysis tool where you can play data around and find correlations? Thanks.
Dollar Index October-December 2016 Forecast: bearish ranging near weekly bullish reversal W1 price is on ranging to be near and below Ichimoku cloud on the border between the primary bearish market condition to be started. The symmetric triangle pattern was formed by the price to be crossed...
The Buba has been moving Germany's gold reserves back into the country. Almost half of the country's reserves are now back, "significantly more ... than initially planned" Via Reuters - Germany has around 3,381 tonnes of gold as reserves (world's second largest reserve pile)-
[Deleted]
The charts are not showing today date, only 19/12/16. How do I correct this to show today's date and when the markets open, the charts show live data?    
  Wishes & Greetings  (17   1 2)
I take the occasion to send my BEST WISHES to Moderators and ALL Contributors Participants as well .... BE HAPPY ... HEALTHY ... & ... POSITIVE Best Regards Dimitri
I have been unable to trade MT4 since Saturday 17th December 2016. I have been using the same Broker for 1 year and no problems. Since Sat 17th my system has been ultra slow and hangs. I communicated this to the Broker who suggested a new download - nothing changed. I subsequently noticed that a new...
USD/CNH October-December 2016 Forecast: ranging within narrow s/r levels for the bullish trend to be continuing or to the correction to be started W1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart for the ranging within the narrow support/resistance levels: 6.7022...
The weekly price broke Ichimoku cloud to above for the bullish reversal in the end of October this year, and the price is on testing 1.3551 resistance level to above for the bullish trend to be continuing with 1.3588 level as the nearest bullish weekly target. The price is located within the...
Probably a question that has been asked many times before but I have to ask it too. Can you guys suggest good brokers for scalping? Thank you!
Hi, I just downloaded a Macd traditional download to my MT5 but can't see how to apply it. Can anyone help please
hi, i can't find EURJPY and other cables in MT5. even if i selet "show all" please help me. Regards!  
dear sir I want to split this mt4 indicator into 4 indicator. 1) upper line indicator 2) lower line indicator 3) mid 1 line indicator 4)mid 2 line indicator all with same parameter of the original. 5) arrow signal not required. 6) alert  signal not required. and kindly give me the lowest quote . I...
GBP/USD October-December 2016 Forecast: ranging below Ichimoku cloud near key support level for the bearish trend to be resumed W1 price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price is on ranging since end of June this year within the narrow support resistance...
In Forex Market, AUDUSD and GBPCAD is going down. Our Recommendation: 1. SELL AUDUSD 0.7260 TARGETS 0.7230 0.7200 STOPLOSS 0.7290 2. SELL GBPCAD 1.6620 TARGETS 1.6590 1.6565 STOPLOSS 1.6655