General - page 1534

....................................................................................
plz guys i need help which site or how can i get the news as it break asin the latest new so that i can use it for my trade am about start my real account please guys help me. Also please guys though i have been doing my home work but love u guys to tell me which broker are go and can take on at...
Hello. I want making a squad, somethink similar to a 'Task Force', for developing certain strategies and methods to be used within MT5 with MQL5. *.* Profiles requested: Investors, Programmers and eventually Strategists *.* Profiles needs: For investors: - fully professional, seriuos,...
This Expert Advisor operates on the GBPUSD exclusively. You must have a trading account that allows hedging. You will not become rich overnight using our EA but we promise your equity will increase every month. We recommend the following risk management: $1.5 per $10,000 of equity. Our team of...
16th April 2010 EUR/USD It is complicated, may be it would go down to around 1.3520 or lower, and after that, it might have potentially to go down to around 1.36. (Current Price: 1.3573) GBP/USD It is more likely to go down to around 1.54, and after that, it might have potentially to go up to around...
Dear Traders, Ever since I've started trading live in forex, it's been life-altering. Like they all say, demo trading is nothing like trading it live. You would lose sleep for a long while. Why, you might even dream in forex terms like I have. It all gets too deep into your heads because it becomes...
Hi! Which is the code as to make the EA to understand if there is or not a timeframe change? For example if we use H1 frames, which is the key point to denote the creation of the new timeframe? Thank you
hi after updating to new version the mete trading platform refuses to open. When clicking on the meta trader icon i receive the following message: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. please assist here. I...
Hello Could somebody help me in adding ALERT email when buy signal is or and sell signal is. I was trying to do it but I did not succeed. sorry for my english. Regards
Announcing the new Northside Zephyr Breathe new life into your trading account with the warm breezes of Northside Zephyr. Never trade again with a win/loss ratio less than 1/1. Tired of trading systems where the wins are good, till the first loss wipes out your profits for the past 10 wins? This is
This is not a indicator but rather a software application that you download to your desktop.Then you must read the instructional manual but I will give you a quick overview of how it works.You must use the "crack" file to compile the password so you can gain access to the software as it is password...
Aelius is a multi-currency EA. About it's money management: - StopLoss calculated on backtesting high and lows with a combination of Fibonacci numbers. Trailing mode is enabled but only on profit. - TakeProfit is fixed, but it adjust on long term trend to maximize it - Lot size is calculated from...
In three weeks: 540 pips Max. lot size: 1 Min. lot size: 0.5 Number of winning trades 13 (4578.63) Number of losing trades 4 (-1000.00) Max summary P/L 3578.63
Hi, I have trendline on D1 chart with time1=2009.12.03 and time2=2010.04.15. This gives 1598 bars between time1 and time2. For M1 chart for the same symbol I have history only to 04.10.2010, so in this compression time1 is outside the timeseries array. When I find the time2 point on M1 chart and...
  Bull pips  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all, The aim of this thread is simply to demonstrate profitable pips from basic system i am using last 10+ years in Forex trading. i am here not going to elaborate the nature of system, how it is constructed etc but simply a Entry , Stop loss and Target Price and in most case, Entry is confirmed...
Hello, I am looking for a free site that gives you daily support and resistance levels for these major currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. I only want to see the levels with a short and simple explanation. For example: 76.4% Fibonnaci retracement, 5 day moving average, 17 March High, Current...
Hello, I am looking for a free site that gives you daily support and resistance levels for these major currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY. I only want to see the levels with a short and simple explanation. For example: 76.4% Fibonnaci retracement, 5 day moving average, 17 March High, Current top...
Once again on iMAONARRAY. The examples I have found of setting up arrays seem only to apply to indicators. My problem is with an expert advisor. I am not sure I have implemented the array properly, so I would be very grateful if you could double check the code I am using for an iMAOnArray in an...
This will give you the start you need to get equity established on trading platform .Learn the techniques and you can do it too..absolutely you can easily
This will help to identify the four mistakes that are the most common and hard to overcome.You will be aware of this and able to overcome these issues before they arise.
Bare bones old school trading technques that can be applied to any platform not just mt4.Elliot wave,fibonacci,candlestick,chart patterns,oscillators,and stochastic theory.Master them and win anywhere anytime.
How to identify,evaluate,and take advantage of high probability trade scenarios when they present themselves.
How to improve trading performance in changing markets.Smart techniques on how to look to the market and evaluated changes and adapt your trading style.
This will help to identify good trading habits including strategy evaluation,system that fits your time and style,and positive self belief.
General psychology on what you will face when you trade the market for a living.A personal look into what it takes and a good understanding of what it takes to accomplish trading goals.
What is swing trading verses other trading styles and how to evaluate position and enter,hold, or exit a strategy according to the swing trading style.
This will introduce you to candle stick pattern identification as well.You will be alble to recognize the various patterns and learn to apply them to your trading strategy for short and long term trend reversals
Tactics on how to evaluate your trading and broker in a practical way.Also how to turn a bad trade into a good trade.