General - page 1513

Hi, In the platform MT4, below, to the right, there is a small rectangle divided in his diagonal, forming two small triangles that indicate the connection status. Very often, the low triangle puts in red. Does someone know that it means each of these triangles? Please. Best Regards...
Moderators: Does the new MT4 Mobile take custom indicators made by programers? Thank you. Omar
In my testing of the new HistorySelectByPosition() function, this function worked OK in a Demo account, but did not work in the Strategy Tester. I have attached a test EA that will open multiple trades in one direction (short). Could someone confirm if the Log Print("pos_id = ",pos_id,"  ...
I am using a demo/practice account and whenever I try to input a new order (or even close out an existing order) I get a message in the dialogue box that the order is accepted, but the order is not actually accepted. The dialogue box stays open and I have no choice but to click "cancel order." I...
Hello people, I am new to this forum and also to the MetaTrader 4 platform and to the Forex market, so my question is: am I allowed to trade from Macedonia? If not, can someone give me more detailed explanations how I can get informations/instructions about trading from Macedonia?
Here's a screenshot of metaeditor in my monitor OS : Windows Xp sp3 Can someone PLEASE help me solve this problem please. (Press Ctrl + roll mouse wheel is not work.) Thanks
Hi there, is it just me or we seem to be having incorrect quote for the live GBP/USD prices. (its out by 4 pips to what is quoted from both gft and ig). the other currencies like EUR, AUD etc don't have the same problems. Its only happened in the last few days. I'm on the dunboyne-demo server. Is...
Help documentation is anessential part of any modern technological product, whether it is a coffee maker or anautomobile. MetaQuotes Software Corp. began to prepare detailed help documents, during the development ofthe MetaTrader5 trading platform, for each of its components, including theservers...
I am compiling a List of VPN/VPS Hosting for Expert Advisor (EA) at my site. I am just beginner in EA and I think is impossible for me open my PC 24Hours/5Days a week just for EA. I hope you can help me to add more VPN/VPS in the list and write reviews if possible. So I can make a right choice when...
New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 226 Fixed displaying of pending orders for symbols with 3 decimal places. At 100 points before the execution price orders are highlighted red. The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.
Hello all. I'm quite new to trading. Few weeks ago I bought myself an EA (that's another story). When I was looking for an EA i came across a site (mt4brokersreview.com) thats hosting a contest and I decided to enter (could be that I'm a little too confident but what the heck). The prize money is...
I modified some parameter and i obtain huge profit on only 47 trades in six month, i get more than 1000% profit. Change actual parameter to this: extern int TakeProfit=150; extern int Stoploss=1000; extern double Lots=0.01; Short position only
  Bug in debugger?  (1)
Hello, I already reported to service desk, but it seems after a single unsuccessful effort to reproduce the problem I have found, no one reacts to my second message anymore. When you set a breakpoint inside the Set(...) method of the attached file look at most of the variables inside the method...
Molanis Technical Indicator Builder has an easy to use, highlyintuitive graphical environment with a comprehensive set of predefinedblocks that let you design Custom Indicators for MetaTrader 4 inminutes. No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required. Molanis’MQL code generator transforms your...
Hello TSD followers, I have been trading my system 'Aurion Gold' for some time on a demo account and I feel pleased with the results. I am now trading on a 'live' account with Alpari UK and have also set up a demo account to share the signals with followers of RentaSignal, the results can be seen...
Payment Processors - Which Option Do You Like Best? Of all the payment processors out there, Paypal seems to be the one that's most popular and widely used. Well Paypal has some really serious issues with many customers and there's websites with many well documented reports. As an alternative to...
Hello Everyone. WOW the mobile era is really taking off and the trades are right in there with our requests for better mobility on trading platforms. On this I am planning on going to a mible device to do my interday trading as companies are blocking more and more internet access through there...
The Global Pip Reasearch Project has developed an algorithm, which takes price action into consideration aswell as fundamental news. I am sure you will be very satisfied with the results! ------------------------------------------------------ Prerequisites for using our services! - The "Global Pip
Hi Are there any basic single indicator EA's with the ability to select which times ranges you want to trade ? This would be good for all indicators really but I was thinking of trying something with the a simple standard MACD for starters ? Or perhaps even indicator EA's with ability to select
It would be good if a double click on EA in the list of expert advisors would open its properties. It also would be good if clicking Delete in the list of expert advisors would trigger a confirmation dialog. Thanks.
Hi, Is there an EA or indicator that can make a "new" chart based on the floating balance ?... To explain a bit: lets say that one trades 10 pairs simultaneoulsy. The 10 trades are all open. That is generating an open balance or floating balance. That open balance goes up and down in value. If an EA...
I find in this EA very useful info.He display on chart real time statistic about sell lots,buy,profit and etc.I heed help to make a little piece of universal code for other EA.I mean to display only total number of sell and buy order and current sell and buy profit
Dear Teacher, I have just installed MT5. How to open the Futures Chart like GOLD? i cannot find the chart in the "create a new chart" ICON. Thank you. cs
Hello there Do you guys suggest to trade only with one demo account? or should I try a few ?
So the new trend that all the cell phone companies and many brokers are encouraging is FX trading on your iPhone, handheld or Blackberry. Has anyone tried this?? How were your results?? Thanks in advance for all replies
  Dynamic Pivots  (1)
Hello All, I came across this indicator in the July '10 issue of Stocks and Commodities. I was wondering if anyone could code it for mt4, the article only has the tradestation code. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. This is what was written exactly in the S&C article: { Applies to...
Hello, i m presenting you a new signal : Human Factor in the RAS website . after 2 years of trading ,i decided to launch my own analyze and signal of the forex market , this signal is based on technicals analyze and news . I give a great importance to th protection of your account by applying a
[Deleted]
I cannot see DOM and Real Volume data at MT5, Is it error or not finished yet?? I want to know about mt5 develop plans. And hope to see DOM and Real Volume soon.
Hello, I don't know if there is any script that I can manually trade on past charts, Lets say from 1st Feb 2010 till 15th Feb 2010 but will speed up the ticks. Hope I got understood Thanks