General - page 973

Hello everyone. Is there a screener indicator for mt4 available? I would like it to just show the % gain or losses for the day on any pair that I add to it (preferably if they could be put in order from top gain on top to lower on bottom to keep track). And also if it can be modified to only begin...
need tick data from 2015-2016 .fxt file
I have a serious & little question Is it profitable ? WHY you sell only 20 30 50 $ ? Some of signal or EA by little deposit are working well, so it can not be randomly by chance you make profit 12 month or 500 ,1000 trades,  In other hand , why sell ? Anyone remember here a signal or Expert with a...
Now, the code I'm going to post works flawlessly in MT4 and the platform is set to x86 in visual studio.  But in MT5 (x64) and x64 set as the platform in Visual Studio, I get "Can not find <function name> inside <dll name>.dll". EA code:...
good evening. can i find 1 year history in timeframe m1 of eur usd for testing? or how to do to download it in mt4?  here i can't
  HELP PLEASE!  (1)
I purchase a signal provider and it says I am subscribed, but I am not getting the signals or anything! What should I do? Any help is great! Thanks
Deutsche Bank on the Canadian dollar USD/CAD is set to rise above 1.40 over the course of 2017, predominantly driven by faster-than-priced Fed tightening and US tax reform. A possible US border tax adjustment would boost the broad USD and have a disproportionately negative impact on Canada's growth...
I bought EA robot, and I test it on strategy tester. It's result is very good, but when I test it on demo account, it loss. What is mean?
  Carry Trade  (5)
Who is doing carry trade here. What pairs are you using? What strategy do you use for entry and exit.? 
A warning has been issued about scam emails which are supposedly from ASIC but are fake. The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) today published a statement warning the public to be vigilant of scam emails purporting to be from ASIC. It has been brought to ASIC’s attention that...
YesNoOther answer
Hello all, I just dl the MT5 software and use web trader at the same time. I notice that i can't add market AUDNZD at software but in web trader is ok. I use AUDUSD both is ok   i both use demo w/o registered  what is the issue on software? 
Hello All I am new here! I was wondering can you get a tool or program that shows live percentage change on chosen time frame on the chart? Thank you in advance  Ali
Our investments will be chosen on the basis of value, not popularityOur investments will attempt to reduce the risk of permanent capital loss (not short-term quotation loss) to a minimumMy wife, children and I will have virtually our entire net worth in the partnership.
Why the final sum of the profits is not equal to the sum of the various parts
Being a new Mac user to Forex I try to get a good client - unfortunately most of the brokers us MT4 with wine - but I hate this because even I use a 27" screen at 2560x1440 the text size is so small that I can barely read anything on the charts. So is there a way to increase the textsize next to the...
  saldo su mt4  (4)
SU UN CONTO DEMO MT4 COME SI AGGIUNGE IL CAPITALE QUANDO FINISCE?  (ON A DEMO ACCOUNT MT4 HOW TO ADD THE CAPITAL ENDS WHEN?) 
  Automatic check on the marketplace  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Does the automatic check on the marketplace not work on weekends? It says "unsuccessful" and "not available" in the additional window. So sad, I wanted to finish this year
Parameters Required: UseLossHedge = true; (bool) //This will open opposite trade when open trade is losing. HedgeTrigger = 2; (int) //This will be our pip value hedge trigger. HedgeProfit = 10; (int) //This is our hedge trade takeprofit. Both our "HedgeTrigger" pip value, swap(or 'rollover fee' as
  Total wiretapping is being introduced  (595   1 2 3 4 5 ... 59 60)
If you don't know, read the information here. Shit, in the States they wiretap too, but secretly, and here they don't even shy away from it. Civilians can take anything. And what a nasty face she has. https://geektimes.ru/post/278196/
Hi Can someone help I cant copy trades onto my meta trader. If someone could help em via skype and I can share my screens that would be amazing please.
Good day  I would like to have two separate instances of MetaTrader 4 running on two separate servers both linked to the same signal(both MetaTraders will be signed into one broker account). The reason for this is to ensure that if one of the servers goes offline for whatever reason the second one...
In Forex Market, EUR/CAD and GBP/CAD is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL EURCAD 1.3975 TARGETS 1.3950 1.3920 STOPLOSS 1.4010, SELL GBPCAD 1.6085 TARGETS 1.6055 1.6025 STOPLOSS 1.6115
In commodity market, crude oil & gold is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL CRUDE OIL 51.15 TARGETS 50.75 50.35 STOPLOSS 51.70SELL GOLD 1190.50 TARGETS 1186.50 1181 STOPLOSS 1195
US credit ratings agency out with their latest review 12 Jan Stable credit outlook for EZ sovereigns in 2017rating reflects stable but subdued GDP growthexpects EZ to grow by 1.3% in 2017 and 2018growth rates will vary country to countryeconomic growth...
I try to writes a beginner EA  and I wish the EA able to close out the opened order after 6 hours, if any one can help me out I very appreciated, Thanks.
I have written an EA that I have been using for more than a year. During this time I used it on several demo and live accounts and could test it numerous times in the Strategy Tester (ST) successfully - until a couple of days ago. Then it suddenly stopped working in the ST. I restarted my computer....
Thank you already for helping!!  i cant modify pending orders.. //XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX// //|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp.                        |// //|                                 https...
hello  how can i change the volume of signals from 0.01 to 0.02 ??
The 16% decline in the GBP/USD exchange rate witnessed in 2016 will unlikely be undone in 2017 according to analysts at Goldman Sachs. If anything, markets may be flattering the UK currency we are told. The Pound is under pressure against its major competitors in early 2017 with the late 2016...