Application for Seller Status for Signal Publishing

Hi, I had applied Seller status for signal publishing, But the status still not approving after 2 weeks since 20 SEP 2018.

How can I resolve this status problem as I D'ont know what's going on?

Regards

Garett Yong

Yong Jen Yau:

Hi, I had applied Seller status for signal publishing, But the status still not approving after 2 weeks since 20 SEP 2018.

Regards

Garett Yong

Be patient, applications can take from a few days to a few weeks.

There are many MQL5 members who have applied for seller status and admin is struggling.

Make sure you've provided with all the necessary documents.

Yong Jen Yau:

Regards

Garett Yong

As this question seems to be asked at least twice a day, maybe you can do a search and find some answers.

Keith Watford:

As this question seems to be asked at least twice a day, maybe you can do a search and find some answers.

Ok,thanks Bro

Eleni Anna Branou:

Be patient, applications can take from a few days to a few weeks.

There are many MQL5 members who have applied for seller status and admin is struggling.

Make sure you've provided with all the necessary documents.
Ok, will keep.waiting..

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automation of MQL5.com services

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2018.09.07 20:22

The MQL5.community continues to develop, and we are happy to see the number of members and service users growing. However, we are no longer able to moderate Market, Code Base and Freelance manually — this requires a lot of resources from our company. Therefore, we decided to provided maximum automation for the community processes, which require the help of service moderators.

We are working hard on the automation, and have already released the following updates:

Verified User status will also be provided in the automated mode. At the current stage, a user instantly receives an appropriate message in case of providing inaccurate data.

Reason: