Metatrader VPS - How do I know if it's working correctly?

Recently I noticed that my Metatrader VPS doesn't seem to be behaving as it used to.. I'm getting much less trades so I thought I'd run the same Expert Advisor on a Windows based VPS.

The Windows VPS confirmed my suspicions that the Metatrader VPS is not behaving as it should.. I've tried to restore this by doing a resync and everything confirmed ok but still it's not trading. Is there any other way to see if the Metatrader VPS is working properly? I have looked through the videos read all the official documentation.. 

Alan Lee:

Recently I noticed that my Metatrader VPS doesn't seem to be behaving as it used to.. I'm getting much less trades so I thought I'd run the same Expert Advisor on a Windows based VPS.

The Windows VPS confirmed my suspicions that the Metatrader VPS is not behaving as it should.. I've tried to restore this by doing a resync and everything confirmed ok but still it's not trading. Is there any other way to see if the Metatrader VPS is working properly? I have looked through the videos read all the official documentation.. 

Right click on your VPS (in Navigator window) >> Journal, there you will see the VPS logs and you can read about any errors or if everything is runnins normally.

Reason: