Error Timing - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

Well .. where is it?

How to do you expect it to work when the OnTimer() handler is empty and you don't even set the Event Timer anywhere in your code?

Did you even read the documentation for which I provided the link?

Of course but i don't know how put Time hour and Time minutes and time seconde

Why upload a wrong code ? 

Do you know how add Ontimer in my code ?

banlieu451:

Of course but i don't know how put Time hour and Time minutes and time seconde

Why upload a wrong code ? 

Do you know how add Ontimer in my code ?

You should start with the basics and learn how to code instead of using an EA builder.

If you don't understand what the code is doing, how do you expect to be able to add more advanced functions?

Keith Watford:

You should start with the basics and learn how to code instead of using an EA builder.

If you don't understand what the code is doing, how do you expect to be able to add more advanced functions?

Yes but really hard to learn Ea builder do exatly what i do i just need add the Ontimer function on  it 

I'm asking for help where i can ask for add it 

I try to add TimeHour (12) Time minute (00)  etc ... But really HARD o.O

I find no tutorial for OnTimer to add hour and minutes and repeat 

I do one with no error but don't work --" this is why i ask for help

banlieu451: Yes but really hard to learn Ea builder do exatly what i do i just need add the Ontimer function on  it 

I'm asking for help where i can ask for add it 

I try to add TimeHour (12)

Time minute etc ... But really HARD o.O

If it is too hard for you to learn to code then you will have to consider hiring someone to code it for you!

https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Create a robot based on Bollinger band only when 2conditions are met:. 1.     1. Selling when candles move up 2 pips outside ofBollinger band outline with 10 pips SL setting. 2.      2. Selling when 5 candles consecutively climb upalong Bollinger band outline with 10 pips SL setting The EA should be effective atcertain timeframe. The lot size...

Thanks a lot nobody here can do it for me ?

banlieu451: Thanks a lot nobody here can do it for me?
@Keith Watford has already supplied the link for you to place a job request for that. That section of the site is called "Freelance"!

https://www.mql5.com/fr/job/86341

Is that good ? Good explain ?

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Add Ontimer & repeat
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Add Ontimer & repeat
  • www.mql5.com
Hello friends whats up ? I'm newer here for asking help .. I need your help because i have an EA finshed but i have a pb ! This EA open order every minute like 12.00.00h 12.01.00h 12.02.00h  So i want just add OnTimer for forced it to open trade at time 12.00.00h and every minutes with no tick ...
Reason: