General - page 946

Hello everyone, Seems that max daily applications for jobs in "Freelance" section changed to 10 again, does anyone know why it's changed again ?
The latest version of MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store. The main innovation of the build — trading history can now be presented in the form of positions. Previously, the History tab contained only orders and deals. Now, it features positions as well. The trading...
Hi all,  Tried to contact the Support but they give generic answers that are not suitable for the specific problem and useless.   I disconnected from a signal two days ago when the guy kept on adding to a losing position reaching a DrawDown that for me personally was not healthy.  Then I manually...
Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me with simple problem.. Do you know the best way of writing EA in C# using Visual Studio instead of MQL
  HKDJPY  (1)
I have four trades of the HKDJPY pair open of which I cannot close and its currently running at a loss of $22. whenever I try to close it, it says invalid parameters or opens other charts. Please help
  World Stock Indexes Trading  (342   1 2 3 4 5 ... 34 35)
US markets extended their recent rally, managing to finish on high for the 3rd consecutive week. Despite the oil drop and the results that have been presented have not been very exciting in terms of revenues, most of the S & P sectors closed higher. One reason for the Friday climb was the need for...
Hi, I have recently opened a new broker account. I have subscribed to a new signal. When I manually close the trade, it re-syncs and reopens the trade as it's still live in the signal provider account. I have unchecked 'sync without permission' and 'copy sl & TP' however the problem is still...
Hello, I don't know if this is not allowed topic.. but I want to ask, understand, and take my right.. as everywhere else in the world ! I wanted to publish a code in the code base, The moderator replay me: Correct the code format by the styler, Correct? do you consider the code in another format as...
[Deleted]
  Loading custom indicators failed  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi guys,i'm having a new problem to load custom indicators. when i try to add a new indicator to my chart,i get this error: i have no idea why i'm getting it ,previously it was working and now nothing is working,but i haven't did any modification. This problem is with all metatrader 5 installed in...
We have opened a representative office in Bulgaria. Metapenta Software Ltd will offer its services to regional brokers. The main tasks of our office in Sofia are raising the offered services to a qualitatively new level as well as attracting brokers and financial organizations from the neighboring...
  Signals and swap  (7)
Hi everyone,  Im looking into a few signals that trade Forex and while downloading the history file for all trades, there is a column called 'swap'.  Does anyone know what this is?  Thanks. 
The market turned down in early May in recent years. 2014.05 2013.05 2012.05 2011.05 2010.05
  chart frozen  (1)
hey guys can anyone help with this issue everytime when i set the chart to a 1 wik or 1d time frame its frozen, could anyone please help me with that i trited to reinstall  mt5 and nothing changed it still the same problem !! 
I don't like individual configuration for general problems :( The JPY has a structure of 123.456 if you multiply it wit the lot size 100,000$ you'll get a ridiculous high number. You have to divide the JPY-price by 1000 to be able to use it in calculations with with other cross rates. Does anybody
  ACCOUNT HISTORY?  (2)
Hi all,  is there a way to get the account history window in MT4 to show all of the past trades for the month? 
Or you just simply choose the one with highest number of subscribers or the best looking equity growth curve? Just wondering.
[Deleted]
Hello , I was wondering what will happen if someone subscribe to a signal uses hedging while his broker doesn't allow hedging (US) ? will he just simply miss that hedging trade and none at all will happen Or the new hedging trade will close the original one and doing a lot of mess  Thank you
  A doubt  (1)
Is  SymbolInfoDouble( Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ) / SymbolInfoDouble( Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ) the same value as SymbolInfoDouble( Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_CONTRACT_SIZE) or I am missing something? Thanks in advance!
if i started a signal and after some time is passed . . .  how exactly i can find profit in us$ in custom months
i know its more a math question, maybe out mql forum range but let me ask, if i have  a system with, let's say, 80% accuracy, what's the probability  of miss 2 times in sequence?  thanks
Hi, what kind of profit factor should I target for my EA on 6 month optimization period? I don't want to over-optimize it... I currently have about 3.0 of profit factor and I wonder if I should work harder until I can get let's say 4 or 5... but then wouldn't it be simply curve fitting the EA?...
  A good EA  (6)
Hi everybody, which are the values (ranges of values) that you consider describe a good EA when you test it in the strategy tester for the following results: 1. Profit factor 2. Expected Payoff 3. Absolute Drawdown 4. Maximal Drawdown (%) 5. Relative Drawdown (%) Thanks for  your responses.
Hallo, I'd like to replicate/copy trades from une account to another. Woud be possible in some way to automates this procedure? Thanks B
Hello all, I need some coding help please. I am trying to write "Hello World" to text file "Test.txt". After running the code I check the file and nothing is there. Do I need a loop in here to write to the file? void WriteToFile() { string terminal_data_path= TerminalInfoString (
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993 Enthusiasts organize a championship! I would like to participate.
How do I set price alerts on lines in mt4?  I would love to receive the alerts as a text if possible and/or as an email. I have watched you tube video after you tube video on this and many say that MT4 does not have this functionality or that I must have a special type of paid email account to...
  MT5 NOT WORKING  (3)
I downloaded MT5 on my Mac and the charts aren't moving. Every chart stays frozen on the bid line. My Market Watch is frozen too. I deleted everything and downloaded again but same problem. I don't have any indicators or EA loaded. can anyone tell me if they know what I might have done wrong? Thanks...
1- we are competing with each other? 2- if i win, that means other retail traders lose, or just that the price has changed? 3- everybody can theoretically win on this or not? thanks