Why is it that when I try to subscribe to signals in my mt4 platform, when I click 'subscribe' it does nothing and in the journal it says 'subscription prohibited'.
Any advice would be appreciated!
It depends on many reasons incl broker's limitation.
Just some of the reasons for example:
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Some Signals not showing in the signals list on certain live accounts
Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and real signals, and real account to "real" signals. Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription.
And according to the signals in signal tab... so they (signals in Metatrader) are sorted accodring to the rating, and they are placed to your tab based on the compatibility with your broker/s account.
So, if you do not see your desirable signal to subscribe (or if you do not have the signal tab at all) - ask the broker (do they support the signals or not), and if yes so use Signal webpage here to subscribe.
how to create a signal for free in a real account
Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04
i cant copy signal
Khurram Mustafa, 2016.01.04 18:53
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Mirko Cerulli, 2015.07.20 17:52
...Signals resale is prohibited.
Please read signal rules which is always updated.
14. An account previously subscribed to a Signal, can be used for creating its own Signal not earlier than a week after the subscription expiration. Resale or free retransmission of Trading Signals is prohibited.
Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.
move your subscription from one account to the other onehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/285748#comment_9138293
beginner - please help
Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.10.25 19:54
delight13, 2018.10.25 19:50
first of all, sorry if i don't post on the good place.
I would like to know please :
- is it possible to subscribe onto a paid signal with a demo account ?
- is it possible to transfert this paid signal onto a live account ? Will i have to pay again ?
- if i have subscribed onto a paid signal with demo or live account,
and then decide to open VPS, once my MT4 platforms are transfered, will i
have to pay again my subscription to the signal to make it works on the
Many thanks for your help
2. There is a move option for signal subscriptions, so yes you should be able to move your subscription from the demo account to the real one, without paying again in the same subscription period.
3. You can move your VPS subscription too.
Just for information -
Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Rashid Umarov, 2018.02.15 14:05
Signals based on cent accounts can not have a paid subscription