The programmer gave me an order and then put it up for sale - page 9

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Where the hell are the LIB,DLL analogues ? so they don't give away everything in source code, but only the ordered part

Who prevents you from doing that? Use the DLL. Or don't do grandiose work for pennies...

Every day a bunch of new Grails are put up for sale in the Market. And the fact that the programmer put the EA for sale - well, now everyone rushed to buy it! And the fact that the customer is discussing this topic on the forum - so he is advertising! Well, he put it up for sale - well, let him sell it if he can. If it sells well, maybe he should sell it to a customer? You have to put the price starting at $ 3,000. If you put $ 300, very few people will pay attention. Believe me, as a trader.

Sergey Deev:

Posted? Why, are they accepting it now? Isn't the acceptance of new product versions closed for the testing period of the new version? Or is it only for the MT5 version?

It is always accepted. They just do not always accept files compiled by beta versions of terminals. Use the old ones.

I didn't mean I posted the work on the market, I meant they posted the order.

Идея написания совы принадлежит клиенту, но он не заплатил за работу. Могу я эту сову выложить на маркет? 

Fedor, I believe, of course you can put this work on the market. You made no commitment whatsoever. You didn't get paid. What's to think about.

And arbitrageurs, it's not so easy with them. When you search for a new order, he sees how many arbitrations the performer has. Would you want a performer with 100 arbitrations?

So you have to adjust to reality. It is easier to lose time and money and work with normal people.

Exactly. The good thing is, if the arbitration is in favour of the programmer, it should be hidden from the statistics.

Yes, only lost arbitrations should be shown. It happens that the customer disappears somewhere, when he has already received the source code, and does not confirm the last step of the work.

According to the rules in this case, the work is closed in favor of the programmer, but we have to open arbitrage. And this arbitration is reflected in statistics too, although there is nobody to arbitrage with,

Because the customer has disappeared.

Reason: