MLQ5 I need all my indicators on one screen.

hey all,

I am looking to set up my windows with...

three seperate bollinger band settings,

a 10, 20 and 50 day moving average, AND

a custom setting on MACD, stochastic, and RSI.

I really need to set this up in one window so I can see convergence and divergence with candlesticks. 

Can anyone help?

Robin Hood:

hey all,

I am looking to set up my windows with...

three seperate bollinger band settings,

a 10, 20 and 50 day moving average, AND

a custom setting on MACD, stochastic, and RSI.

I really need to set this up in one window so I can see convergence and divergence with candlesticks. 

Can anyone help?

Open a blank chart and setup all the indicators with the settings the way you want them. Once everything is correct, right-click on the chart and select Templates>Save Template; save the file as "default.tpl". Once you do that all charts will be opened with the default template automatically applied. 

nicholi shen:

Open a blank chart and setup all the indicators with the settings the way you want them. Once everything is correct, right-click on the chart and select Templates>Save Template; save the file as "default.tpl". Once you do that all charts will be opened with the default template automatically applied. 

You beat me to it!

I'll just add the link:

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/charts_advanced/templates_profiles

Templates and Profiles - Additional Features - MetaTrader 5
Templates and Profiles - Additional Features - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
When you apply a template to a chart, settings stored in it are applied to the instrument and timeframe. For example, you can create a template that includes indicators MACD, RSI, and Moving Average, and then use it for other charts. In this case, the chart windows look the same for different symbols and periods. To create a template with the...

OK great. will this give me all my indicators on one currency pair candlestick chart?
Reason: