Signal Provider

HI there,

can I as a Signal provider trade with 0.1 lot while the subscribers can adjust their lot size and trade with however much they are comfortable with ? Or do you have to copy the lot size too?

Thanks

Dermas Ghebremeskel:

HI there,

can I as a Signal provider trade with 0.1 lot while the subscribers can adjust their lot size and trade with however much they are comfortable with ? Or do you have to copy the lot size too?

Thanks

The lot size is copied proportionally to each other's accounts, according to the copying ratio, based on account balances and leverages.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is copied proportionally to each other's accounts, according to the copying ratio, based on account balances and leverages.

Thanks for the reply. So, before you start copying you'll see the signal provider's lot size. So, if I see a Signal provider trading with 0.2, I could take 5 times as much and trade with 1 lot. And from then on whatever the provider does lot-size wise the same happens at mine just times 5.

That's how it would work?

Cheers,

Dermas Ghebremeskel:

Thanks for the reply. So, before you start copying you'll see the signal provider's lot size. So, if I see a Signal provider trading with 0.2, I could take 5 times as much and trade with 1 lot. And from then on whatever the provider does lot-size wise the same happens at mine just times 5.

That's how it would work?

Cheers,

If you have a copying ratio of 500%, yes.

Reason: