Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 950

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Why does the following not work in an indicator? The code following "if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0);" gets executed each tick instead of each bar. datetime prevtime=0; ... if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0); prevtime = Time[0]; gets executed each tick; but only want to update at each new...
Congrats MetaQuotes - no more problems with the platform crashing when loading external modules! However, I've had a few other problems with my code. MetaEditor allows the following to be compiled, which crashes MetaTrader: int start() { int buySell; double indResults[2];...
Hi, Is it possible to have percent change of multiple currency pairs on one chart. Not too familiar with metatrader api ... Thanks
MetaTrader 4. Build 143. 1. On charts' context menu the submenu "Trading" is added. 2. Updated DLL initialization function. 3. Updated order modification. 4. Updated GIF image saving function. 5. Added Client terminal English help-file.
Hi, i want to creat a line in indicator window. now, in the ObjectCreate funtion i need to add the window index as a parameter. now my quetsion is how to retrive the index for the indicator window ? thanks,
Afraid I'm still getting a lot of platform crashes with various experts I'm trying out..... Below a sample of a crash report. Often, the platform doesn't actually produce a report but simply shuts down. There has been a critical error Time : 2004.12.21 10:26 Program : Client...
hello, here is the order i send on my mini forex demo account : type=OP_SELL lots=0.1 symbol=USDJPY for example price=current bid stop loss=0 take profit=current+50pips for example i have very often an error message "invalid S/L or T/P", sometimes "unknown error", sometimes "some error"...
MetaTrader 4. Build 142 1. Enabled History Center for importing history data. 2. Command line features for autologin and profile selection: Format: terminal.exe login-'profile' 3. Context menu of objects or indicators consist name of object or indicator. 4. Objects tooltip consist current...
Hi, Could you please reply w/ an exaple of how I can set Symbols such as : Arrows, Happy/Sad faces, .... on the chart as soon as certain conditions are applied. I use to do that w/ the older version, but w/ this one I can't. also w/ this improvement you did in the MT4,could I open a pop up...
  Show days (3)
Where is showdays in metatrader 4 ?
this Indicator provoque a crash error on Euro H4 charts although it does not on the H1 charts : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| You Better Play it - Long Or Short.mq4 | //| //|...
In MQ 3 there was a lot more symbols, in Fx and outside Fx... Any plans to improve this in short term for MQ 4? Thanx :)
i use the version 3 of the api , i have already a code example that works with quotes streaming but i want to retrieve all the quotes at the same time when the program starts and only after use the streaming for quotes changes ... i tried GetPrices() function but when the market is closed this...
  Other Symbols (1)
How I can add EPZ4, ENQZ4, CLZ4, and GOLD symbols in metatrder 4 ?
Is there a way to change the color of a single candle in MT4? Thanks in Advance
Hi, How long before back testing might be available? An estimate? Based on how things are going, what is your estimate on how long before your clients upgrade their servers to 4? Thanks, FXT Associate http://currency.stockjunction.com
Slawa, would be so kind to install it in your site so we can download? many tks in advance.
Hi, There still seems to be a problem with the 'extern string' side of things. It appears that if the string is initialized using either: extern string stuff; or extern string stuff = ""; the user input screen will allow you to input a string but 'stuff' will not be assigned to the value that is...
  Learning MQL (2)
Hi, I'm completely new to MetaTrader so rather than starting off with "how do i do ... " i feel my first post should rather be: is there a decent prg reference and/ or tutorial available for learning MQL. tia Fermin DCG
Do the MT4 support point and figure charts?
Hi, I've been having some problems with assigning variables to arrays. If an attempt is made to compile the following: 1. double signal01 = 0.4; 2. double signal02 = 0.7; 3. double results[] = {0.4, 0.7}; // No Problems... 4. 5. double results01[] = {signal01, signal02};...
Build 141 1. Updated initialization and modification string parameters. 2. In MQL4 updated StringSetChar() function. 3. In MQL4 added new function - AccountLeverage(). 4. Show ASK line option property expanded to all charts. 5. In MQL4 updated working While fuction.
  insert colour (6)
i draw two moving averages in the chart, say 100 and 200 for example, can i insert/put a colour between them, to look just like an ichimokou cloud? many tks in advance your prompt reply.
Hi, I've been playing around with functions and various ways of returning variables in MQL 4. One thing I do a lot of in several other programming languages I use is return arrays to the calling code. Is it possible to return arrays or only single variables? I presume that the returning of arrays...
1."Tools----History center-----import" can't use?! 2."File----Open offline-------open" can't use?!
Why MT4 don't connect today?
Hi, I've been playing with MQL 4 now and all seems to be well - in fact it looks great! Just wondering though, does anyone have an idea as to when the trading simulator part of MetaTrader 4 is due for release?
hello I am new to this program and try to evaluate this now - have a little knowledge to Wealth-lab and TS. My problem here (not beeing a programmer) is that I find the language a bit more differcult that the ones of TS and WL. I want to get up to speed asap, in the eval. period so I was wondering...
Build 140 1. In Parabolic SAR stored 4 digits instead 2 digits. 2. Updated MathPow function. 3. Updated custom indicators reinitialization. 4. Added show ASK line property. 5. Updated EMPTY_VALUE constant declaration. 6. Updated CFD profit calculation. 7. Updated days' bars creation for...
Hello, is there any page where i can find a list of Forex brokers which will update to Metatrader 4? Thanks, Miguel