General - page 950

Hi, I need help finding an ALERT indicator for the following conditions Buy alert (both conditions must meet) 1. CCI -100 2. Price above 200 simple moving average Sell alert (both conditions must meet) 1. CCI +100 2. Price below 200 simple moving average Can anyone please guide me to an indicator
Hi there  I really hope someone can help.  The code below...I run it (it looks correct to me),  but I get an incorrect value  (see the value on the bottom window for the Bears Indicator - and top left is the Comment that I display, of the current value that I have)  For some reason they are not the...
I can not understand yet the rating system of MQL5, I offer a service that has no historical precedents on MQL5 with very high performance and despite this I have a rating #3176. I also have 14 reviews on 14 All positive I wonder if this system that adopts MQL5 to assign a rating works properly....
This is my second strategy, I'm testing it, but so far the results are 50/50, but the video on the net is so nice may be, who trades on it, I would like to know the opinions
Hello guys I would like some if your opinions about an EA for a system that I have developed. This are the results: Total Trades: 2391 (2013-2017) Profit factor: 2.29 Drawdown: 15% Risk per trade: 0.1% What do you think of those numbers? Does it has a chance to make it on a real account? Thanks!
im trying to set up a flex ea on my computer i do everthing they say it looks to be running but it doesnt trade . it says virtual trades but there is no real trades going through. can any one help me
Hi extremely new here, if I made a profit and I want to collect how do I do that? do I sell the stock or close the stock? can i sell some of the stock and keep some? ugh i'm frustrated, when i open the stock window do I click sell or do I just close it to collect the profit? thanks all sorry im new....
Hello, last year it was recommended to turn off all EAs over December until 2nd week of January. Is it best to do so again? Kind regards Christian
I have noticed my broker's symbol tick data have several wrong rows that needs to removed from the data set. I believe the related files are located in ...Broker\\history\... and .... Broker\\history\ticks\... folders. Which files needed to open and edited? How can I do that? thanks
Hi, I try to delete, for instance, the file Folder as follows: working_folder=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Files"; FolderDelete(working_folder); Print out returns the following string: C:\Users\wolfg\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\Agent-127.0.0...
In calculating the profit of a order, is the absolute value of the pair currency important? Or It only depends on the changes of pair currency.
Hello folks. As the title says im looking for something that can place and adjust limit orders around an MA. An example might be:- 100sma with 5 levels set at 20 points intervals underneath the sma value. 100 sma = 10000 lvl1 = 9980 lvl2 = 9960 lvl3 = 9940 lvl4 = 9920 lvl5 = 9900 Id like to place...
[Deleted]
Hello i have a good İdea that the Straddle Ea can work very good with a Trailingstop can someone add A Trailingstop Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Straddle_EA_v0.1.mq4 Thanks
Hi I am trying to look for a way to add alerts onto a chart by a key event. This will be the same as right clicking on the Alerts Tab at the bottom and creating a new alert. I cannot seem to find a function which can add these in. 
Hey all, my first question is about the debug mode. When i stop the debugging mode, the EA in the Terminal simply terminates and i am not able to handle some cleanup tasks like disconnecting from data base. My second question is similar to the first one. I wrote a daemon ea ( while loop ) which run...
Hello, To learn MQL5 a good (the best) reference seems to be the MQL5 Language REFERENCE pdf. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs https://www.mql5.com/files/pdf/mql5.pdf Is there somewhere all the source code of the book in a zip file ready to be downloaded?
  debarred signals  (32   1 2 3 4)
I checked your comment, EA is exactly like the flowchart, so it&#39;s correct. <br /> Are you available for teamviewer ?
  Placing orders  (1)
Well Ive made my first trade here today! How confusing it is, instead of just saying how much money i want to place on a trade its done by volumne. How do I work this out please. Say I want to put $500 on something to buy how do i work out want volume i want? I am on a XM Zero account
Hi, Is it possible to develop a new type of chart in MT5? Specially, the Android app doesn't seem to have a way to download and install new resources /extensions/addons. I was looking for an specific chart that MT doesn't seem to have which is kind of brick chart which every brick is an amount of...
Hi All, Have just downloaded a MT5 demo.  Unfortunately the horizontal (left and right) keys below the right corner of the chart don't seem to be working. I can only scroll horizontally by clicking the mouse on the chart and then dragging across - which can be very tedious for large scrolls back in...
Hai All, Is there any Application for Android for Alarm High impact News? for example: NFP news on 20.30, application will give notification or alarm on 20.20. Thanks
Service Desk is less responsive from sellers side an important thing or FAQ TAB facility missing for all products especially for paid products There should be a space available for FAQ as TAB that a seller can upload it and edit for all buyers. A newbie to experience all buyers have many questions...
Monitoring of macroeconomic events is available for free in 7 languages with no ads. However, this is not the only reason our calendar will attract your audience — you have another 10 extra reasons to add it in your website: 1.Constant development We have expanded the economic calendar...
hie anyone help me add an alert and alarm when the arrows pop up to a custom indicator that i am trying out, i have attached it.thanks
Hi, I'm trying to fill a struct that has a double array. I'm trying to copy this array from a function returning it. It is just a start, so code is very clean (no error handling, etc. yet). I keep getting an error of 'copyLowArray Variable Expected': Here is the whole code. wrote the errors I got...
Hello, newbie here so my question may sound stupid to many of you :) I created a gmx account so that i can receive email notifications to my hotmail account. https://imgur.com/a/8AJT7 Test messages are received in my email account fine.  However, whenever i set an alert to be received via email, i...
Hi I need help if somebody can create me an indicator. the rules is like this: 1. Use for H1 above but highly recommended to H4 2. Indicator will notify with alert when there are Candle Bullish break high Low candle bearish before or candle bearish break High Low candle Bullish before at least 1 pip...
Hi, Anyone know how is possible to disable by code the fixed minimum flag  after setting it to a choosen value with the function IndicatorSetDouble(INDICATOR_MINIMUM,0,ScalaMin)  ? I can't find a function that disable fixed minimum flag for the indicator window. By hand with mouse click is possible...
hi! i know that a WHEN function doesn't exists on MQ4, so I tried to do something like this: if(SelectLastOrder() && OrderProfit() < 0 && ((Ask - Bid * myPoint) <= MaxSpread) && _current_martingale_level < MM_Martingale_MaxLevel) {  if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) if (iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M1,"F",0,0)>F_buy)...
Hi all, I am really new to this EA things and programming. Is it possible to put adjustable Stop Loss to EA. Maybe something like this. Put 'True' if we want to use the adjustable Stop Loss. Put 'False' an it will follow the origin rules and logic. Tq on your response....