The programmer gave me an order and then put it up for sale - page 2

There are crooks all around

Ruslan Kuznetsov:
There are crooks all around.

No, not a crook, the programme is well done and works very well I am very grateful to the contractor.

vlad78:

The product is for sale in Market One-to-One like mine WITHOUT any changes, my correspondence with the programmer should be stored in MQL5 and it shows that I ordered this product and paid. I do not see anything about this problem in Service Desk except for financial issues

I do not see any orders in your freelance account

psst. although in the reviews are

vlad78:

No, not a crook, the software is well made and works very well. I am very grateful to the contractor, but there is a BUT.

I also want to write an Expert Advisor, but I will do it myself.

Taras Slobodyanik:

I don't see any freelance jobs on your site.

ps. although there is one in the reviews.

the order was ordered and finished in the summer of 2016 (look there)

vlad78:

ordered and finished in summer 2016 (look there)

Write to servicedesk, or arbitration - if there is a 100% match, I think they will remove the product.
But if one or two features match, I doubt it.
It's like asking a freelancer to be banned for using the same functions for all his work.

So now, all those who trade on the mashkas are thieves and crooks? And those who use loks are rats, because back in the terry year someone accidentally saw orders frozen in the loks and began to glorify them?

In my opinion the rules should be changed and joint copyright should be declared for all freelancing. Who doesn't agree, go to a notary.

And for the joint rights I have one ironclad argument - I have never received TOR ready for 100%. Often there are clauses in the TOR that contradict each other. Most of the time, you have to think it out for yourself, especially in small things.

The programmer has written back and asked permission to sell this product, my opinion is to let people use it. But the tactic is not over, and if the programmer wants to finish, THIS will help people.

vlad78:

The programmer wrote back and asked for permission.

I'm glad he turned out to be a decent man after all.

The programmer wrote a letter and asked for permission, but he was still a decent person.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Write to servicedesk, or arbitrage - if there is a 100% match, I think they will remove the product.
But if one or two functions match, I doubt it.
It's like asking a freelancer to be banned for using the same functions for all jobs.

My EA is 100% matched, no abnormalities, but the programmer has already emailed me an apology and permission to sell.

Reason: