Disadvantages and advantages , difference between stock trading and forex trading

I propose to discuss the difference between FOREX and FUND trading

Hi!
Stock prices can fall from any fart and small news.
And currency pairs are more stable.

I remember when Lukoil used to cost 1,000 rubles. were 3,500 roubles and Norilsk Nickel GAMAK was 3,500 roubles. Eh..... times

Alexander Ivanov:
Hi!
Stock prices can fall from any fart and small news.
And currency pairs are more stable.

I will try to describe my vision:

1) The broker does not work against you, the broker's income comes only from commissions.

2) The shares you have bought are real, provided you work via a broker which is registered on the STOCK EXCHANGE (e.g. the Moscow Stock Exchange). Even if you switch brokers, you keep your shares.

3) Your trades are actually put on the stock market

4) There are no LEFT quotes.

5) You will not reverse a transaction, both profitable and unprofitable.

6) Shares pay dividends, of course it is logical to choose the so-called "aristocrats", which pay a stable dividend.

7) If you work with leverage 1:1 i.e. only on their own funds to plummet is impossible, even if the stock has gone deeply down you can leave the position, receive dividends, provided that you choose the stock "aristocrats" - if you have KESH to buy an average and sooner or later come out of the position with a profit.

these are the most simple and straightforward benefits at a glance, there may be more.

And I don't see any disadvantages.

As for the stock may fall, first of all it's stupid to buy in all caps on one stock, even if it has fallen one can buy it up from below - to average a position and come out sooner or later in the plus.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The leverage is small "on the stock market", which sucks for me. And I haven't noticed any advantages which compensate for it in any way. MTS works on any stock, but without leverage trading there is depressing. /Or you have to deposit a huge sum on your account... But I'm a big boy for fairy tales about "guarantees". :)))

Wizard2018:

The leverage is small "on the stock market", which sucks for me. But the advantages, which compensate it somehow, on the contrary, I did not notice much. MTS works on any stock, but without leverage it is depressing to trade there. /Or you have to deposit a huge sum on your account... But I'm a big boy for fairy tales about "guarantees". :)))

Is there such a dumping of buyers on stocks before going up?

Zvezdochet:

Is there such a dumping of buyers on stocks before they go up ?

there is a low liquidity market everywhere, here is the first thing i found in stockshttps://ru.investing.com/equities/nizhnekamskneftekhim-(pref)

you have an overnight spike - dumped overnight scalpers, not the first time this has happened...for fuck's sake ))))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I will try to describe my vision:

1) The broker does not work against you, the broker's income comes only from commissions.

2) The shares you bought are real, provided you work through a broker who is registered on the STOCK BUREAU (for example the Moscow Stock Exchange). Even if you switch brokers, you keep your shares.

3) Your trades are actually traded on the stock market

4) There are no LEFT quotes

5) You will not reverse a transaction, both profitable and unprofitable.

6) Shares pay dividends, of course it is logical to choose the so-called "aristocrats", which pay a stable dividend.

7) If you work with a leverage of 1:1 i.e. only on their own funds to plummet is impossible, even if the stock has gone deeply down you can leave the position, receive dividends, provided that you choose the stock "aristocrats" - if you have Cache to finish the average and sooner or later come out of the position with a profit.

these are the most simple and straightforward benefits at a glance, there may be more.

As for the stock may fall, first of all it's stupid to buy the whole cache of one stock, even if it has fallen, you can buy it up from below - to average a position and come out sooner or later in the black.

I would also add that if you are investing, i.e. buying shares for the long term, you are not just buying some ephemeral paper, but you are buying a stake in a big business and becoming part-owner of that business. You will even be invited to shareholders' meetings. Forex is not for investors, in my opinion it is purely a speculative market.

Zvezdochet:

Does this kind of dumping of buyers before going upwards happen in stocks ?

I usually put long pauses on different stocks at 9:50, a great way to pick up a stock at a low price

Vitalii Ananev:

I would also add that if you are investing, i.e. buying shares for the long term, you are not just buying some ephemeral paper, but you are buying a stake in a large business and becoming a co-owner of that business. You will even be invited to shareholders' meetings. Forex is not for investors, in my opinion it's purely a speculative market.

Right

Forex:
+ stable (major currencies)
+ closed. Money cannot be withdrawn from the system, it can only be converted, the movements of all currencies affect each other, which allows for special analysis.
+Everyone is involved in trade in one way or another, even those who are far from the markets, just buying goods in a shop, a very large number of players
+ There is inflation for every currency. All of this together allows you to build a single theoretical model and use it on all currencies at once.
+ high leverage
+ round-the-clock (you can earn more)
+ no problems with long and short positions
- negative swaps
- trades are often transparent
- hyperinflation can lead to any price, there is no restriction on rise or fall.
-legal status in rf
Equities:
+ bought and held. If you don't short a stock, sooner or later it will rise, which automatically raises the expectation of a strategy
+ Inflation protection. With the right portfolio, at least you will not lose in the long term
+ It is easy to calculate the minimum and maximum prices, so you need to average
+ Transparency of deals, you buy a share in the company
+ More difficult to lose money than in Forex
+ legal status
+ Real market with real trades and participants, which can be analyzed and algorithms that are unavailable for Forex
+ a huge number of instruments (not only from Russia)
+ there are dividends
+ no swaps, if you do not use a leverage.
- dependence on currency
- Limited trading time, which limits profits.
- very low liquidity in some places
- relatively low number of participants, leading to market manipulation
- low leverage
- not everything is possible to short
- possibility of asset bankruptcy
- the lot volume can change, which is inconvenient for algotrading

Reason: