Signal Trades

Hi everyone,

If I register to a signal, do I need to register to the MQL5 VPS as well for the trades to be copied?

نعم يحتاج

javadirad5120:
Yes needs

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

Husain Dana:

Hi everyone,

If I register to a signal, do I need to register to the MQL5 VPS as well for the trades to be copied?

It is not mandatory, though it is highly recommended to use a VPS of some sort to ensure the trades are copied correctly.
The MQL5 VPS is a good quality cost effective option, though it does have some limitations due to it's highly integrated nature vs. a VPS that includes a Windows OS installation.
e.g. It does not support the use of any EA's or Indicators that require .dll access to function.

drayzen:
It is not mandatory, though it is highly recommended to use a VPS of some sort to ensure the trades are copied correctly.
The MQL5 VPS is a good quality cost effective option, though it does have some limitations due to it's highly integrated nature vs. a VPS that includes a Windows OS installation.
e.g. It does not support the use of any EA's or Indicators that require .dll access to function.

Good to know that its not mandatory and the signal will copy the vendor's trades without a VPS.

Thank you Drayzen

Husain Dana:

Good to know that its not mandatory and the signal will copy the vendor's trades without a VPS.

Thank you Drayzen

Welcome,
Just make sure to compare your entry and exit prices against the Signal's history page, if they're not close then you need a VPS. Personally I'd never copy a Signal without one as there's more potential for things to go wrong. e.g. No power at home..
Also, just to make sure you know, the copying PC/MT4 must at be running for the copying to work. You can't just set it up and turn the computer off.

drayzen:
Welcome,
Just make sure to compare your entry and exit prices against the Signal's history page, if they're not close then you need a VPS. Personally I'd never copy a Signal without one as there's more potential for things to go wrong. e.g. No power at home..
Also, just to make sure you know, the copying PC/MT4 must at be running for the copying to work. You can't just set it up and turn the computer off.
Your reply clarified another question that if it is mandatory to have my PC switch on for the trades to be copied.
In this case yes it would absolutely be better to subscribe to a MQL5 VPS to have the trades copied smoothly.
Thanks again
Reason: