Trend Catcher/ Profitable System - page 3

I'm not sure about this system. When I looked at the charts, it looked good but if you go and actually perform the method, you'll notice that you get false signals. A false signal cost me 20 pips today.

Morpheus:
I'm not sure about this system. When I looked at the charts, it looked good but if you go and actually perform the method, you'll notice that you get false signals. A false signal cost me 20 pips today.

Hi,

I looked at the method too and felt that in many cases Trend Catcher's signals come in way too late. I took it step by step, using all the settings she adviced and that's what I came up with.

I think there are other methods that are better, like Newdigital's ASCTrend manual system.

moneyline

Right now, I'm sold on the EJ_4H method. He gives documentation and great templates and indicators. It looks really good and he explains how it works. Many people are praising it. It's actually very similar to the Hans123 method once you really learn how it works.

Morpheus:
Right now, I'm sold on the EJ_4H method. He gives documentation and great templates and indicators. It looks really good and he explains how it works. Many people are praising it. It's actually very similar to the Hans123 method once you really learn how it works.

Hi Morpheus, any luck with EJ_4H yet ? Thank you in advance

Question?

JaneFX:
Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has tested this new system. I have tested it for the last 10 days and it produced consistent daily profits for me. I had 2 days of over 150 pips.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16555&page=1&pp=8&highlight=trend_catcher

Wanted to hear if anyone else heard and/or tested it

Hi why you start new thread? I think that its not very good-

moneyline:
Hi,

I looked at the method too and felt that in many cases Trend Catcher's signals come in way too late. I took it step by step, using all the settings she adviced and that's what I came up with.

I think there are other methods that are better, like Newdigital's ASCTrend manual system.

moneyline

Money - can you give address for this thread? Thanks.

The address for this thread is the LINK in the first post of this thread.

sabaifx:
Money - can you give address for this thread? Thanks.

goldensight:
The address for this thread is the LINK in the first post of this thread.

Thanks, but I meant newdigital's ASCtrend method.

Shouldn't this topic discuss the Trend Catcher

However here is a chart from the strategy, so you can see what this is all about :

Understood. The thread is ASCTRENDSYSTEM. The easiest way I think to find what is happening is to go to the top of forex-tsd and click on "New Posts" to see what thread is active for that day.

sabaifx:
Thanks, but I meant newdigital's ASCtrend method.
Reason: