Urgent Help. No activation left for EA.

I have been changing external ForexVPS for the want of Latency. Activating MQL5 EA in new VPS. But I observed that there are no activation left. Currently I am not using MQL5 EA in any of my trading or demo account but I am unable to activate since there are no activations left. How is it possible? Please somebody help.

chat with the EA seller to help you increase Activation
Divyanshu Dayal:
  Activating MQL5 EA in new VPS. But I observed that there are no activation left.

Samuel Akinbowale:
chat with the EA seller to help you increase Activation

Sellers can't increase the number of activations for already purchased products

He either has to buy the EA again or he asks the Metaquotes Service Desk for help.

Gentlemen, I thank you for replies.

I went back to my ForexVPs providers and requested to restore the IP and most of the guys were able to renew my terminated ForexVPS subscription with the old IP address. This has helped me to reactivate my activation. Now I just lost 1 activation. But this has come with a cost of 3 subscription of ForexVPS active now. I will have to compensate it by putting some extra funds I suppose!

Probably you guys are old enough in FOREX but for the newbies, I would only advise not to play with EA activation with different VPS (outside of MQL5 VPS), Because 1 VPS is equal to 1 Activation. If you are not happy with the VPS services and want to change, remember you are also loosing 1 EA activation provided by MQL5.

Regards,

Moreover, this has not come so easy. I had to read lot of messages from ForexVPS provider stating that they are not interested in MQL5 and all those stuff. One of them kept on insisting to buy a new IP and said that your EA retrieval doesn't concern us. Its a BIG BUSINESS WORLD MATE! MONEY IS ALL THAT IT IS! But let us keep some goodness within and be those 1% of good people. :-)
Reason: