issues with downloading indicators and experts

Hi,

if I click download then I get address not recognized mql4buy is no registered protocol. I have firefox 58 on gentoo linux with wine and mt4.

Is there a direct d/l of .mt4 or ex4 files?

thanks

regards

If it is related to the Market service so Linux and Wine do not support it.

Sergey Golubev:

Hi,

I have mt"4". And it is running with wine. All functions are available. I'm not looking for mt5 ea's. Only the link of protocol "mql4buy" could not be understood. If firefox would start mt4 with this link, then it should work, but I don't know where to assign mql4buy to mt4 in wine.

So like I asked before:

Is there a direct download of .mt4 or .ex4 files? I don't want to get it in mt4. And I want to download "free" experts and indicators.

thanks

regards

waterdevil:

Hi,

I have mt"4". And it is running with wine. All functions are available. I'm not looking for mt5 ea's. Only the link of protocol "mql4buy" could not be understood. If firefox would start mt4 with this link, then it should work, but I don't know where to assign mql4buy to mt4 in wine.

So like I asked before:

Is there a direct download of .mt4 or .ex4 files? I don't want to get it in mt4. And I want to download "free" experts and indicators.

thanks

regards

Free indicators and EAs are in the CodeBase here.

You can still compile the MQL4 files in meta editor and they will show up in the navigator.

Ok, thank you. First issue solved.
Reason: