my forex MT4 EA can run on my local desktop but failed after migrated to the VPS,why?

i have tested my EA for many times on my local destop but failed after migrated to the VPS,why ? i have do as the instruction from the offical video.but i still failed! who can help me?

You can check Virtual Platform Logs  to see - "why" (it should be written there).
I think - it may be related to the following:

1. you are making a mistake in sychronization;

2. EA is calling dll;

3. EA is using some files.

----------------

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Synchronize - 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211508  

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Meta 4 Robot help

Sergey Golubev, 2018.04.05 18:18

MQL5 VPS is for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 - Forex VPS for MetaTrader 4/5 
So, you can check only the following: your EA (robot) is using dll, or not (because dll is not supported by MQL5 VPS).

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

How to transfer the files (for example, txt file) to VPS

VPS and txt

Rashid Umarov , 2019.02.13 15:52

First, read the online VPS help , there is also a video.

To transfer your own files to MetaTrader VPS, you need to specify the propert compiler in the code. It requires a certain level of ownership of the subject. 

VPS and txt

Slava , 2019.02.13 15:52

To transfer a file to a hosting server (as well as a tester agent), you need to use the directive

#property tester_file "<file_name>"

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

It is a very helpful post
Reason: