General - page 1415

Hi i'm new to MQL5 , how does one add and withdraw money to the MT5 account. Thankin you in advance k
  MT4 Apps  (1)
Hello to all the MT5 Apps programmers, Just a simple question: Are there any MT4 Apps? Please contact me via mail: mziv@cmtrading.com thank u all
Which are, according to you guys, the best Tablets that support MT5 and MQL5? By "best", I mainly refer to their internet connectivity (such as 4g) and to their Battery Life (Less than 7 hours would be a little bit bad). So far, the Surface Windows would be the only one that would be perfect for...
  Agents PR  (1)
It has been my observation that an Agent with a higher PR rating receives more jobs there for has a higher earning potential. Am I correct in assuming this? Thanks, Doug
A question to MQL5 language creators - what is a purpose of a following property? When should it be used? Any examples really appreciated. SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL Distance to freeze trade operations in points int Regards, Pawel W.
Hello everybody, This is my attempt to make the installation and use the OPEN POSITIONS interface as user-friendly as possible. For those who are unfamiliar with the interface, it helps you to open positions using elements of money management. This tool can be use only with MT5(MetaTrader5) platform...
Please see the next thread for the other indicators.
I used indicator with other priod not current period,but no data received,why and how? void OnInit () { .... Ext1Handle= iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT , "xxxx" ,SlowEMA1); Ext2Handle= iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_M5 , "xxxx" ,SlowEMA1); Ext3Handle= iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_M15 , "xxxx" ,SlowEMA1);
2012-09-14 00:12 GMT On USD/JPY intervention watch today - Westpac According to Sean Callow, senior currency strategist at Westpac: "Some support came from NY traders telling news wires that the Bank of Japan had checked prices. We also heard an anonymous Japanese govt official deeming post-FOMC yen...
Hi, where can I get the Programming Language Specification for MQL5 ? Thank You
  On the cloud  (4)
What all prevents a computer from connecting to the cloud? Amount of ram? CPU type? CPU speed? Hard drive space? Thanks
hello, can any pro can make (averaging or martingale) BBS/SSB hedging Ea of this indicator and add email and alert on red levels line that in this indicator Please see chart for more explanation please ask if not understand my poor english thanks
Hello, is there a way to pick a trade from tradelist in Strategy tester and watch this trade in chart by one click ? Can't believe this is not possible. I mean huge timeframes quickly get  unclear without such a feature. To click on trades and check the situation in the chart is very...
If you are still optimizing your EA and haven't selected the best parameters yet, please upload the current version anyway. First: EAs that win don't show millions of profit in the Strategy Tester (see the Leaders of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 and 2011: Pole-Position news).Second: you...
From beginner how long does it take to make ea personally, please share your personal experiences, to be able to make the desired personal ea. Thank you very much before and have a great day all.
I have submit my EA for championship 2012, but I found showme  have not passed automatic verification. why? how to correct it, thanks myfx86
Many MQL5.community members are subscribed to various important materials: new articles, topics, jobs and personal messages. You just need to enter your Profile and check the necessary option in Favorites section. It is really convenient to receive notifications via e-mail, as all smartphones have...
I use SIG-mt5 software, try order an indicator, but I cannot find the [Market] tab in the toolbox , can I order it in the MetaQuotes MT5 , then move to SIG-MT5? thanks hongbin.fei
Ok. This is not spam. I've been working on EA for years, in the end I had no choice but to burn it down to my finger and do my own trading in order to make profit. Some of those very successful programmer out there, I've seen almost half of them bailed and other half simply because they're running a...
  Appointment of public moderators  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The disadvantage of the quad forum is the lack of a clear moderator policy. It's understandable, the forum has grown so there's no way to keep track of everything, especially at weekends. We need to recruit a team (volunteers) who can at least smooth over the problem. Of course, such moderators
VarMovAvg MT5 Indicator is based on the moving average. You can customize any options and you can also set a sound alert, colors etc. This indicator is great for trend detection and I recommend you downloading it to try in MT5 beta testing. While converting VarMovAvg I discovered multi -colored...
The eur-usd break yesterday a very strong resistance level at 1.2816 and close above daily 200 sma . The next important support level will be 1.3000. Any correction movement will be a good opportunity to buy. ************************************************************* EURUSD The pair has...
Hi, I have been working on an EA for almost half a year. I gathered 2 friends who worked with me. Due to my perfectionism, we end up with a pr etty universal framework . This framework is capable of executing strategies described in a configuration file. Every strategy is based upon an indicator
There are some important thing what a trader has to considerbefore enter on the biggest and the most dangerous financial market. I am a professional trader of the Forex market so i wouldlike to help for the people who has no knowledge and experience to trade themarket and make consistent monthly...
  bug: ChartOpen  (5)
This one work fine as EA: void OnInit(){   long chart_2=ChartOpen("AUDUSD",0); long chart_3=ChartOpen("EURUSD",0);     Print(chart_2," ",chart_3);   ChartClose(chart_2);   ChartClose(chart_3);} but below dont fine as an Indi: #property...
I use this to open signal buffer if((m_handle_macd=iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_M1,12,26,2,PRICE_MEDIAN))==INVALID_HANDLE) // changed from 0 to input trend I use minute chart and same parameters for the macd as the code. I watch the MACD go below 0 on screen but code still has 4's 5's etc.... it took 20
Forex Strategy “Trading in the News” — developed specifically to trade Forex news with as little risk as possible. It can be used only for important Forex news releases such as U.S. GDP, non-farm payrolls and interest rate decisions. Although all currency pairs react on such news, the USD-based...
  Author's  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Good afternoon I want to try to realize a project to write an EA. I am not asking for flooding, comments and suggestions on the merits if possible, pointing to the source. If I make a statement, please give precise definitions for further formalization and validation. Better to do a linear
Is there a way to turn the case sensitivity in auto complete off? If we have to use it with case sensitive typing then it is is good as nothing : not only that we have to know the name of something but also we have to know what type of letters were used in creation of it, and I sincerely doubt that...
Hi there, Is there a way that I can create a custom currency pair and calling it EURUSD2? How would to import data for backtesting of the new currency EURUSD2?