General - page 399

Signals Data  (2)
Is it possible to download the data from all your signals to analyze in a spreadsheet, say Excel for instance? Or else, how can I customize the fields in the MQL5 list of signals to analyze different parameters? Thanks
Good day, Please help me out, my VPS seems to have disappeared after I re-installed MT4 on my laptop. Why is it not showing under the account name as usual when I open my account? Is that how it works? Does it disappear if remove MT4 and re-install later? How I can have it activated again? I
  VPS  (2)
Virtual hosting from MQL5 is not working for me. Whenever there is a day I do not turn on that laptop computer, no trades get placed either. It will expire June 6. Not going to renew this way, where can i get an answer for this
hello. i subscribed this signal (<...> ) from 5 days ago . but for example today in 24/5/2021 my account trades is different from owner . his balance is in profit today but for myself its in 92$ loss/ my friend exactly has this one . our broker , our account , our VPS is exactly the same but the
  Signal Subscribe  (2)
Can we buy more than a month of signal subscription
Hello, I was wrong when moving the signal reception to another account and now the system tells me that it is only possible to change it once a week. Isn't there a chance to change that right away
  Trading Robot  (3)
Please,I wish to purchase a Trading Robot from MQL5 Market,how do I buy it and link it to my trading account?Need your direction.Thank you.
  Missing Signals  (7)
Does anyone know why I cannot find on my terminal some signals that are listed on MQL5? This only seems to have happened in the last few days
  Last update MT5  (1)
Hello, I would like to know if I am the only one who has problems updating MT5? Especially at the VPS level
  VPS  (2)
how can i remove/ delete my vps ? is not working for me. Gerrit
myclass object1; it is define in indicator , how can I let EA use this var(object) ? thanks hongbin
Hello friends I have a Visa gift card and want to receive a signal, but I can't afford to pay for it
Hello guys, As we know the prices information on the Data Window of Strategy Tester Visualization are "BID prices".We also know that when we open a long position, we buy at the Ask Price. I am using only pending orders on the EA, but when they get triggered I am not seeing the Ask price beeing used
hello, I would like to copy a trader who already has open positions. How can I avoid copying these old positions and only the new ones? if it is not possible,and if I put the copy by not checking the box copy stop loss and stop profit. What if I put my own stop profit myself. When my positions are
I have one doubt. Is it possible to Apply Price Parameter (Ask+Bid)/2. If possible please guideme
I bought an indicator for MT4 by mistake. I need to change it for the MT5 version. Is it possible the MQL5 do the change
Help. I can no longer download anything on the marketplace via the MT5 app on Windows 7. My app is already signed in to MQL5. The issue started last month but I thought it was just a bug that would get fixed. Kindly assist with a solution that doesn't involve changing my Windows OS
One year ago we implemented "Jobs" section to give traders a possibility to order MQL5/4 programs in timely and convenient manner. During this time we saw that the services involving creation of automated trading strategies are very popular and the number of placed orders is greater than the number...
I got and information from my friend that he could not add his meta id in mql signal feature. For your information, he uses maxglobal asia and global premier broker. Appreciate any answer from you guys
How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader
As the title. I changed the dns of the company computer to 114, and I can log in to the forum. However, no matter how to set dns, I can't access community at home. Home and company are in the same city, just can’t visit the community. Also, in the company, I can’t log in to the forum on my Android
Do I need to close the Chart with EA in MT5 software at my computer after sychronization with the MT5 software at VPS ??? Thanks a lot
No VPS connection over the weekend? Is there any servicing going on? I have 3 icmarkets demo accounts. cannot log in to either VPS (x3) or some issue with icmarkets. Cannot analyse trades. Never usually a problem. thanks, Mark
Hi, i'm new to mq5 (but i'm familiar with code, because i'm software engineer) i encountered a problem as stated on the title, here's my code MqlRates priceInformation[]; ArraySetAsSeries (priceInformation, true ); int data = CopyRates ( Symbol (), Period (), 0 , Bars ( Symbol (), Period
The sharpe ratio of Forex strategies is usually lower than that of the stock market. How much do your Forex strategies usually ask for
Right forex broker play an important role in getting benefits from forex deal. Therefore it is very important that you choose your forex broker very carefully to get the maximum advantages from forex market. Following points can help you in choosing a right forex broker- Rating of brokers-...
Hi guys and girls. I want to get better at using the depth if market on MT5. How do I know if there is more supply or demand also how do I get better at reading it? When placing stop orders is the any guides as to how close to market to place them and is that dependent on buy or sell pressure? I
What does it mean when it says it costs 35 units per month for signal service---is that 35 US Dollars? Where does that need to be deposited?
Hi, I am a bit confused. I was trying to buy an EA using credit cards that work just fine all the time. But I keep getting error messages like I am exceeding the limit (which is just not correct) and "Information about card/address/phone was invalid". The card info was correct, the phone number
1. After what action did the limitation appear? i decided to recharge my profile about 1 hours ago and then my profile became limited. pay attention about2 days ago i took out about1800$ from my alpari account. 2. Do you have other accounts on MQL5.com website? If yes, specify them. this is my only