Windows 10 - page 4

James Cater:

We upgraded one of our test systems to WIndows 10 "Creators Update" last weekend.

As suspected MetaQuotes have not improved the licensing mechanisms and all activations of MQL4 Market products have been invalidated again.

Yes, we will need to reactivate our products. However we don't lost an activation.

Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid
Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid
  • www.mql5.com
Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid On the 11th of April, Microsoft will release the Windows 10 Creato...

James Cater:

We upgraded one of our test systems to WIndows 10 "Creators Update" last weekend.

As suspected MetaQuotes have not improved the licensing mechanisms and all activations of MQL4 Market products have once again been invalidated.

This means we loose another activation for each product when upgrading to this Windows 10 "service pack"

Is there nobody responding? 

I updated Windows 10 to Windows 10 Pro, in order to allow remote desktop connections with my VPS. 

Now, every license is invalid. I hardly believe this. Please help me. 

Regards.

Jonathan Tulley:

I seem to have lost all my EA activations when upgrading to Win 10.

Anyone else had this issue, or any idea how to get them back? 

I have the same problem, every license lost after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro. I don't believe, that MQL5 service is so dilettant. There must be a solution.

Does anyone know?

Heinrich:

I have the same problem, every license lost after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro. I don't believe, that MQL5 service is so dilettant. There must be a solution.

Does anyone know?

After every major windows upgrade one activation is lost from your MQL5 purchases, so you need to install them again.

MQL5 usually credits all buyers with one extra activation after every major windows upgrade, but in your case this is not going to happen, since you choose to upgrade to a different OS.

Is like you try to install your purchased product to a different computer, then an activation is lost also.

Reason: