General - page 752

I am in Kenya and having trying to open an account for two months now. I don't know what the problem is. if anyone has a solution to this problem please assist
I use MQL4 and I used to use the storage normally but recently MetaEditor asked to Activate the storage !!!!  and when i trey to do it - MetaEditor give me this msg (Activation of MQL5 storage failed [401] ) when i try to activate the storage  while there is no problem with Metatader4 and its is...
Hello, I've opened a new demo account yesterday ($1000) and I attached an EA to it: the same EA that I'm using on other accounts (both demo and real) and also with less money and bigger lot sizes. At the first order trigger I got "not enough money" error. (The EA trying to open a 0.02 order on...
  demo account  (3)
my demo account still says that the market closed. anyone else have this?
  ACCOUNT DEMO  (4)
Buongiorno a tutti. ho bisogno di aito. sono nuova del settore e to cercando di fare formazione e esperienza. Ho cliccato su registrati e accedi a account demo. mi sono registrata vedo tutti i grafici gli indicatori ma nn si parla di account demo. posso continuare ad utilizzare così il programma o...
  Order Vanished  (1)
I ordered for a custom EA from Developers and they responded according to my specification. Now my order just vanished from market and my account and i am not able to see it. How will i be able to contact those developers back?
The following discussion has been based on angles of the CCIindicator. The challenge with calculation of angles is that the xcoordinates are measured in time units while the y coordinates are in pricepoints or in this case is CCI value points. To overcome this challenge, both x and y coordinates...
Over the weekend, for some reasons, I now can not start any EA for all brokers' account. I did download some open source EAs and tried to test them. So I am suspecting these open source EAs/indicators might have changed my files within MT4. I can not run and test EAs because it just won't respond....
Do you need one at all? If it is not lagging, then it will react to small price movements and will give a lot of false signals. Or does it mean that it does not react to these small movements, but does not lag when a significant movement starts? But is it possible
Do signal provider and subscriber's accounts have to be on the same server
hi for mq4 program : How do we learn the maximum number of orders? or How do we learn the maximum number of orders that can be opened? pls help me
is there a way to see the high and low of closed trades? like exporting trade history to excel with additionally highest and lowest price during trades? wasnt able to find any indicator or setting
hi guys i want to sell my ea but people can download a demo en thus they can see exactly how my ea works. it is very easy to copy it. how do i stop the visual in my ea. Greetings
Dear, I have a product EA that not work optimize in MQL5 cloud. Only work local Agent. Same setting why i select MQL5 cloud then only show all 0 profit but when i select Local Agent then it will work.  I don't know where the product it. My others EA working well only this product not work.  [...]
I have been trying to place a sell order through my EA and have run into several issues. Here is my current code, I get failed market sell 100.00 EURUSD sl: 1.12718 tp: 1.12743 [Invalid request] and retcode of 10013. I changed my volume to 1000 and then got an invalid volume error, so i changed to...
I have been using MetaTester 5 for two months and made some money (workstation with 40 agents). However since last Friday, I do not receive any new work to do. My initial guess was it had something to do with my profile (rating 173). But then I looked at the MQL5 statistics (https://cloud.mql5...
Question is above, This is my Plan: 1 : ->Signal 2 : opening a Position (remembering its SL Level) 3 : setting an opposite pending order with x2 the initial lot size and 10 pips TP and finally setting SL Below/Above your initial trade SL + 5 pips 4 : if your initial trade hit the TP (or...
Hi all! Guys, can someone help/suggest how to implement the following idea in MQL5 (I just got acquainted with Metatrader myself - I'm not writing any code yet). Code algorithm: 1) The time of closing of the last trade and the result of the trade are determined. 2) Determines the total result of the
Hi, normally, someone can get a handle of an (built-in-) indicator and add this indicator to chart via ChartIndicatorAdd(): int _handle = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE);ChartIndicatorAdd(CHART_ID, SUB_WIN, _handle); Can this be done with my own indicator (not built-in)? An...
Hello, What is the best currency pair to trade grid?
When I try to upload an oroginal photography made with samsung s9 for the identity card, when submiting the files, it says that these are invalid files. Any idea? Im sure that the file accomplish all the requirements in the form for seller registration
  Python with mql  (5)
How do I integrate Python with mql
Hello world! I have my MQL-Developer Collegue here on Freelance. We want to sell (Market) the same product we developed together. Is it forbidden or? Thank you!
How do you read this word :  " GUI " ? /ˌdʒiːjuː'aɪ/   or   goo---ee
  Metatrader known bugs ...  (1135   1 2 3 4 5 ... 113 114)
This thread is opened as MrPip's idea ... I suggest the following : - if someone knows about some bug please report it in this thread - in the info report the build of the metatrader - int the info describe the nature of the bug - if it is possible (not necessary) post an example as simple as it can
Hello, with MT5, Build 2009 I cannot see orders and deals in the strategy tester (History tab). Deals are ok and visible: Orders are ok and visible, too: But no orders & deals :-( Matthias
Good Day Where can I get a Crypto Demo accont for MT5?
My indicator draws arrow only when the candle is closed(i.e after confirmation). Can anyone help me to draw arrow on the new bar instead closed bar. Please advise
Hello, I want to update my symbol list in my panel by drag and drop a symbol from the market watch. When drag and drop a symbol into my panel the current chart is closed and a new chart with the dropped symbol is loaded. Is it possible to prevent reloading the chart? Thanks