General - page 751

Hi Everyone... If you were to buy an MT4 signal from a seller in MQL5, What would you be looking for?      Maximum Profit,      Reliability,      Profitable Within a month,      Intraday,      For under 50 USD,      Having Reviews,      Leverage 1:100,      Using rebots Thank you
I am from india, using RUPAY type cards, which are not allowed to do foreign transactions by government of india paypal also not accepting epayments also not accepting  webmoney is very big issue then how to transfer funds from my bank account to mql earlier, mql is more friendly in accepting...
Hello This question is maybe asked already, but I can't find it. Is there a system like mt4 en mql5 where we can trade in crypto, with automated signals, see the profit that users made and that we can follow? Especially the following/copying of other traders is important for me !! Actually the same
Dear All, In other brokers, I can download MT4 and install robot. For mql5.com how can I do that?
Hello everyone, I am compiling my code and I got this Parameters are 90 😜 , Any suggestions?
  strategy tester  (1)
Hello I want to increase the MetaTrader data, I mean tick datas I have this data from http://freetickdata.com/latest.html I downloaded But my expert does not do any trade on this data, while the last metatrader data, which is limited to 5 months ago, worked perfectly well.
I created by first EA for MT5. When I press compile, the EA does not show in the trading platform . How do I get the source code to ex file
  Backtest Report  (2)
This is kina relax EA. This EA backtest only put 134 trades in 4 years. Averagely 3 trades per month. It makes 2513 net profit in 43 months. It's about 7% annual return.  SL 100 and TP 200 points.  Maximal drawdown  581.42 (4.74%)  Any Comments if this is practicable in real? Thank you...
 There are many good signals that show great result and good profit but there are a few subscribers. It should have some kind of methods to tell members of MQL5 to consider about it. Anyone have any idea to promote your good signal?
G'day, i am relatively new to the MT5 platform & am trying to find out how to offload half a position at my first TP level ?? any info or directions will be greatly appreciated  
Goodnight friend, please Where can I get in touch? with Service Desk? I'm not receiving support for refund of product. https://www.mql5.com/en/contact The seller is not offering support or repair of the code. Thanks hugs .................................................. ..........
I am picking up missing data from mid october to end jan/early december across all forex pairs. This only applies to the 15min timeframe and below. This data gap is being seen on Oanda, FXPRO and Pepperstone. The same charts on the 30min timeframe and above show all data clearly which is very odd....
2019.03.29 11:12:29.596 ' Signal - #28675078 sell 1.00 UK100 at 7258.22 sl: 7252.62 tp: 7000.00 skipped as no symbol found This is what shows up in my journal but the signal is not copying across , does anyone know how to rectify this please ?
Hey guys, just wanting to know if I'm not only one that cant access the broker because of the latest device update that broke meta trader 4, I'm on samsung galaxy  S8 phone(factory reset phone as well). I used my S6 old phone to access the broker and it worked because theres no latest device update...
Hi,i ve been running a signal for 5 weeks,but i can not see it publicly. Does anyone know what are the ctriteria for this?
Hi Guys  i have a problem  and i need help , the problem with custom indicator buffer , i have create a condition to check if  the criteria are meet and give it as number one  and if new criteria  also are meet give it as one plus the previous counts (i.e counter for the specific criteria ) the...
Hello, I recently coded a trailing stop to complete my simple strategy. When I compile my code, it shows no error. However, when I run the code to test it, the stop loss does not follow my position but remains fixed. Can you tell me what does not work in my code?Thanks a lot for your help.LGK...
How do I select buffers that I can view and that I cannot view in the indicator chart window
MQL 5 cloud service can not work since last week,I charge 200 dollars ,and now i need it to work seriously,what is the problem?
problem me this's indicator cant's intall my vps sever intall mt4.. pls i am need help fix problem,,my not good expian well https://www.screencast.com/t/TlFBW9KHNy
I have submitted all documentation for my personal Seller Application and it was approved. Only one item needs to be edited in the original application -- it was submitted with a checkbox selected that should not be selected. I can't edit it on the website, so I requested this be edited by someone
Hello, When I export some values to CSV files, by the function FileWrite(), when I convert double numbers to string, in some cases they loss the point (.), and show numbers without any standard format. Manly for the BID and SWAP values, the convertion from double for string is not working properly....
Hi there, I'm migrating an expert advisor from MQL4 to MQL5.    int TTTradeState[99];   uint PosTotal;   ulong PosMagic;      PosTotal=PositionsTotal();      for ( uint all_positions = 0; all_positions < PosTotal; all_positions++ ) {       PosMagic =...
Hi All, I'm using Instaforex Singapore trading server, and the current virtual hosting to Instaforex was 122ms instead of 0.7ms is previously.  Please fix it, thanks. 
  Unblok signal  (1)
Moderatorul mi-a blocat temporar semnalul.Ce pot face pentru a-mi debloca semnalul? Please help me!
Hello I have a question about plotted lines in indicators how can i split waste lines in an indicator like this picture? Is there any code that split a piece of indicator lines?
Let's say you had a custom indicator and you wanted to reference the value of it in another indicator.  How would you go about doing this? I tried it this way: if ( indicator_buffer[last_bar] < number ){PlaySound( "alert.wav" );} in the indicator itself, which works, but it tends to lock up when...
  Please assist  (2)
What causes failure to view buffer on chart window after declaring it. Or better still how can I view buffer data on indicator chart window. My indicator won't show me the buffers
I bought an EA a while back. It is not consistent in winning trades. However, it is very consistent in dropping into loss for about 20-30 pips after initial entry. Sometimes it comes back up. Sometimes it doesn't. My idea is to use this EA to signal my account to place a trade in the other...