Why did the rating change?

Good afternoon, friends. Just yesterday I had a rating of over 13350, and today, for some unknown reason, it has become 5000.
What does this have to do with it? I looked through my forum threads and those who replied to me, the rating has not changed. What is going on?

I remember this happening before too. And everything was restored after a few hours.

Anyway, need to watch and observe for now.

Added: I didn't notice anything as I don't keep track of the rating.

In a few hours it is unlikely

Yeah, they wrote off almost half of it, too. I don't know what it's for, but just the fact of the matter

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yeah, they wrote off almost half of it, too. I don't know what it's for, but just the fact of the matter

Well, it used to be relevant when it was paid for :) Now I wonder why product ratings are disappearing, that's where the trouble is

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Well, it used to be relevant when it was paid for :) Now I wonder why product ratings are disappearing, that's where the trouble is

Product ratings are gone too... Is this someone belittling someone else's and promoting their own? That's not good enough.
By the way, for ratings, every 50 points goes to pay 1 quid... passive...
and what if it was cut in half (although almost 3 times) now that's it... there will be no more payments?

Gennady Mazur:

Product ratings are gone too... Is this someone belittling someone else's and promoting their own? That's not good enough.
By the way, for rating, every 50 points it pays 1 quid... passive...
and what if it was cut in half (although almost 3 times) now that's it... no more payments?

I don't keep a close eye on the rating, but I haven't noticed a sharp decrease so far...

What is the payment for every 50 rating points? How do I get it?

Alexander Nikolaev:

I don't keep a close eye on the rating, but I haven't noticed a sharp decrease so far...

What is the payment for every 50 rating points? How do you get it?

It used to be paid, now it is not. Strange that someone still has these payments. Otherwise I would have given up on Forex! I would only raise my rating!

Alexander Nikolaev:

What is the payment for every 50 rating points? How do you receive it?

one of the legends of methaquotes is that they pay for activity, i.e. for rating 1 quid per 50 rating points, but all this is fiction and not true, but the line "Bonus for 50 rating points" sometimes appears in payments

Apparently the old flood threads have been deleted, and with them gone are the flooded comments for which they were rated.

The English forum is also worried about the drop in ratings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/325140
Should i worry ?
Should i worry ?
  • www.mql5.com
Profile rating was slashed in half today . Is this an indication of a warning for something i am not aware of...
Reason: