General - page 757

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view. Because many people takes it as a job...
  Follow your trading plan. (35   1 2 3 4)
Can you still follow your plan when market noise arrive? Would you agree to me that trading with our own analysis is more profitable than other method?
Character of the successful trader is they have already mastering they emotional control. They always in coll minded, and they never break their own rule. That is the master trader.Please share your opinion.....
How do i get or change historical data for MT5? I think it is a hcc file format. This is different to MT4.
  IronFX - Market Analysis (604   1 2 3 4 5 ... 60 61)
05.03.2013 View archive The Big Picture Monday was the mirror image of Friday; the dollar declined against most currencies, and the one it declined the most against was the one it had risen most against over the previous 24 hours, AUD. Other currencies that lost ground on Friday regained some of...
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were higher in overnight trading – the Japanese Nikkei rose 0.3 percent and the Shanghai Composite advanced 2.3 percent. European markets are posting solid gains, with Italy leading the way, up 1.8 percent. In the United States, futures point to a...
Hi , i just need help to modify this Gann Hi Lo activator EA, if there's someone that can add few parameters so i can have more options to manage the trade. Add take profit,stop loss and if is possible a trailing stop/step . Thanks to anybody that can help me.
Good timing in opening an order and closing of profit is one key to make good profit in forex. Even if you have a good trading strategy and you have proper control of your emotions if you enter the market at the wrong time you will incur lose in your trades. What do you think?
European finance ministers opened the way for looser budget policies after a backlash against austerity thrust Italy into political limbo and shattered months of relative stability in European markets. Italy’s deadlocked election, France’s refusal to make deeper budget cuts and protests against the...
I need an indicator that shows daily close value at 00:00 am on chart?? please any body help.
yes! i think most expert traders also think positively when they trade even during in loss. this is because traders overcome the fear of losing that could lead to failed on the day trade. if it happened, and not thinking positive way, traders might not analyze the trend accurately. so, to think...
If I enable the full optimisation logs I see the message "optimization pass <number> returned to queue". This is happening for all passes on all cloud servers. Yes, I have contacted Service Desk. No, they were not helpful (at all). I'm sure they don't even bother reading what's sent to them.
Hello all, I am just new to forex, still playing with my test account. I traded stock few years ago with no much of success. i am find a new way to approach by putting some support from my programming skills. I can code in C#, and I can implement neural network into the problems. I have a question...
I have noted, that a Peak in Volumes are changing Market Behaviors here is a Link to a Website, what provides the free Code, but not yet for the MT4 The Better Volume Indicator – My Secret to Analyzing Volume - there is a ZipFile to download better_volume_19aug12.zip anybody can "code" it to MT4?
Anyone has LibOrderReliable_V1_1_4 in MQL5 converted or similar lib? Helped me a lot with mql4 expert
  Auto Fib (10)
Hello all, My question relates to the attached indicator. It draws Fibonacci retracements from zigzags. I want to include it as part of my EA under an iCustom, however unfortunately the Fibonacci retracements don't show in the data window so I can't draw off the values. Does anyone know how this...
I'd like to know if i'd like to subscribe with an expert and you asked me to pay 50.00 credits ..how much the equivalent usd$ to transfer to my account here for 50.00 credits? and why you didn't make by usd $ ? Please reply me fast .. Thanks
Legendary investor Warren Buffett is co-hosting Squawk Box on CNBC this morning. One of the big headlines so far from the interview: Buffett says he's buying stocks. Buffett: We are buying stocks now. We're buying them not because we think they're going to go up, but because we're getting good...
AUDUSD: As indicated in our weekly outlook, AUDUSD extended its broader medium term weakness during Monday trading today. With the pair now holding below the 1.0200 level and testing a low of 1.0114 level, there is risk of further downside pressure. The immediate support resides at the 1.0100 level...
The late German economist Rüdiger Dornbusch told us that a crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought. The point is that the euro EURUSD -0.0768% saga can persist for a while yet. History shows how unstable equilibrium can last...
Hi i m coding this simple custom indicator. But i ve got a bug. When i first attach the indicator to the chart it works great. Then i let it run for a few minutes. After that i change timeframe and then i switch back to the previous timeframe i came from (eg. M1->M5->M1). By doing that the indicator...
Stable prices: check. No growth: check. Record unemployment: check. Further European Central Bank action to jump start the eurozone economy: Let me get back to you. ECB President Mario Draghi says he's doing what he can. Interest rates have been held at a record low since last July, and the bank has...
Hello MrTools and mladen Can you help edit this ea to work on 4 digit. this ea only work on 5 digit. thanks
I need an indicator that shows the average of the daily (High + Low) /2 indicator for each day regardless of chart's time frame. I did this in Think or Swim (see pics below) but have not been able to code this in MT4. Chart should show same lines regardless of time frame. Any help appreciated.
Beppe Grillo, the leader of Italy's nascent Five-Star Movement catapulted into power by last week's Italian elections, is causing a bit of a stir this weekend. Saturday, Grillo told German weekly news magazine Focus that given the dire straits Italy's economy is in, if things didn't change, Italians...
Hello! Could someone please make an EA which will close all the open orders regardless of them being on + or - pips, when one position hits its Stop Loss?
  Do you use any signal site ? (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Dear Forex men Are you using any signal provider site and give money for signal?If you used any signal site for your forex trading please share your valuable opinion.
hi guys, I am a newbie in Forex and take a 1:200 leverage for my account. i've a deposit of $300. now what should be my margin call? Can anyone explain this thing consider my deposit: what is margin? what is free margin? what is margin level?
Main idea from the bollinger bands currently is that a temporary correction against the US Dollar is expected following its strength. EURUSD:has bounced after hitting the bottom BB level and is slightly moving up, possibly as a correction since the pair is moving lower. We can see the Bounce...
Hello everyone, I have a question about the LHF trading simulator. When you are using the LHF does ticks that it creates between the opening and the close of a bar, are random or it uses the real ticks history downloaded from the net. I am asking this because I created a range bar chart with that...