General - page 757

When I check the trading history of my sugnal I notice that the volumes for the trades made by the signal I copy are not the same as in my MT4 account even the leverage is the same in my account as the one of the signal? The only difference I see between the signal and me is that the my equity is
Hi, I've tried installing a couple of different EAs and when I login into an account and turn AutoTrading on, they work just as expected. When I login into another account though this seems to switch off AutoTrading in the original account. When I go back to it, AutoTrading is off and none of the EA...
Is there a way to set a maximum amount of lots tradable by a signal?  I want to set a maximum amount that can be traded by a particular signal.
Hi to all, if I have a indicator or EA installed, let's say version 1.4 and a new version 1.5 is available, what happens? 1) User is just notified a new version is available 2) User is forced to update with the new version 3) Nothing. Thanks
Hi, I make all I need to do, including upload documents. Why subscription is not permited???
Good morning i have a big problem, i can work 2 tester agent in metatester buut others agents in stopped and i have a erreor message in log file: MetaTester-2' start failed due service error [ (1627)] i don't find any discussion in the forum and on google if someone have a solution thank you. I have...
  help me
hi  You know this indicator. I'm thinking about MetaTrader 5
Hi. Is there a link or some prior chat that talks about: > System Ranking that is shown on system pages and > System Reliability? I am keen to understand what factors/weighting influence the above metrics Thanks Vimal
Keep getting 2 notifications why trades won't copy. Anyone can help me or point me to the right direction? Thank you!
Why am I only able to view any currency pair back to Feb 22 or 25? Is it possible to view charting from last year?
Created a Free signal. I can't find it in MT4 search bar and it says Subscription not permitted.   Ready for saleSignal is published and available for public and for subscription  Available in showcaseYour signal has low rating and is not publicly available (Details)  Available in MetaTrader...
How do I selectively stop EA running on different current pairs. Thank you
I have an EA that in order to be as effective as possible is changing the Sell Stops , Profit levels, and everything that the spread sort of "messes with"; anything that is not exact because of the spread I have taken the time to make everyhing as accurate as possible despite of the spread. This...
I recently opened a demo account on metatrader4 and can't seem to find as many pairs as I'd like to trade. It seems I'm also forced to keep certain pairs on my list that I don't want to use. I've gone into the symbols and opened the drop down menu's looking for specific pairs and was unable to find...
Hi everyone,  Does anyone know about a trading robot that could keep up the same leverage as when you first place the trade as the trade rises in mt5? Kind Regards Edgar
  Indicators  (12   1 2)
Can someone advise why an indicator will not attach if I double click on it? Or, if I try to pull it from favorites, it will not attach. Also, I am able to buy a new indicator and it will attach itself. So what can I do? I already closed MT4 and reopened, but have the same difficulty.   I continue...
Hi question please, If i open a demo account with metatrader 4 or 5 will the indictors still be installed with a demo account, the reason why im asking is bc im so use to thinker swim trading platform, I just want to download the whole metartader platform because of your Indicators, Can you please...
[Deleted]
  Can't subscribe  (5)
Hello, when I try to copy a signal who uses MT4, it download MT5setup.exe and it is said "javascrip:void"false" also on my navigator. I tried to use Chrome and Microsoft Edge but it is the same. It worked last week. I know I can subscribe directly on MT4 but there isn't all signals. Thank you
I read somewhere in the forum (I don't remember where) about there being a way to multiply a signals buying/selling power. For example, if the providers activity would normally buy 0.2 lots in your account based on your current balance and leverage, but you want to step that up to buy 0.4 lots on...
  Indicator  (2)
Hi I just Purchased the above for $98, trying to download it to the platform, but nothing happens ? can you help, Thanks Dean
Hi, could someone explain to me why I can't register as a seller and I uploaded all documents as requested? Also, I have a lot of experience as a trader and asset manager... Thanks
Hello Traders, I registered my signal as a seller for FREE and I am running it on 2 MT4 demo accounts for the time being. - Will it be possible for me to change from FREE to PAID at a later stage? - Do buyers have to have the same leverage ratio as my 100/1 MT4 demo account? - Can a real account...
Hi, I need to know if there is anyway you can enhance the text (not the text box - the properties, signals, y-scale etc) on the charts. The font is very faint. You can hardly see the vertical figures. I have tried all the resolutions on MT as well as my Windows. Please let me also know if there is...
#define PROJECT_ID "mt4-8494" it is possible to trace the name of an expert author from the project number ,,because the owners of the copring have been deleted ?? #property copyright "" #property link "" //#property strict Thank you for the answer
Is this possible to scroll two backtest chart together in sync so I can do trades comparison?
Hello Community, Excuse my semi-idiotic questions, but I would like some help with a few questions regarding EA in MQL4 and its working structure, as I am new to this whole thing: 1) Will an Expert Advisor be able to work efficiently on a live account and be executed ON EACH TICK no matter how...
[Deleted]
  install  (4)
install button not working...only used one application five left....using same computer, mt4 was wiped clean, how can I re-install my program
Looking to mix <Deleted> EA with  <Deleted> Indicator.  Currently using the grid to create trades manually in 1 direction, continually scalping the trend until the trend indicator changes its alert from BUY to SELL or visa versa.  I also have the  <Deleted> System which will recover DD periods which...
Hi, Can someone please help me. I have a MT5 account that has many custom indicators free and purchased. Since yesterday I cannot see them in the charts. Only the MT5 indicators such as Bollinger bands and Moving average are visible.  I do see the missing indicators in Toolbox > Purchased AND AT...
Hello, I'm using Oanda for forex, but found that their own web platform forces me to write out every individual order for placement. Just downloaded MT4 because I think it can help me with the following: Basically, I trade by dropping hundreds of orders at a time across the 8 major pairs on the 1 HR...