General - page 747

Does anyone know how to plot dash line like this? I don't want drawing object, I need indicator_plots. Thanks.
Bonjour à tous et toutes, Est-ce que je peux copier un signal qui travaille sur MT5 alors que je suis en MT4? et ce, sans complications ? Merci d'avance Max
Hi guys, friend of mine gave me indicator long ago ( custom indicator ) , and i have no file as backup, its only installed in my MT4, i want to run backup for my computer's windows. can you please tell me how can i export the installed indicator from my mt4 ?
Hi everyone, Is there a way to read FXT files ? I've downloaded historical prices using tickhistory. I need to get the current price for different currency pairs (bid/ask), as I know is not possible get current prices I can able to get OHLC from bars (shift>0). Kind regards.
Hi everybodyI set several alerts in Windows metatrader platform5 on my laptop, unfortunately my laptop crashed and I'm inevitable to install new windows. Does previous alerts existed in MQL servers or I must define all of them again?
I am using MetaTester 5 Agents Manager Build 2015 which is currently the latest. Recently I changed my Internet Service Provider but somehow, a few of my agents are still linked to the old IP address. How can the new IP address from the new Internet Service Provider be propagated? Is it a matter of...
Dear community, I have the script "close and reverse" installed. But it always works only with a traded position. I'd like that this script contains all the psi, and if I ask if I really would do that, it would not, but would change immediately. What do I have to enter? Thanks in advance Mrs. Dax
Hallo everyone. I'm searching for MA EA which require : Open Position - BUY : lower MA is crossing the bigger ma -SELL : Opposite Close - BUY : Bigger MA closing the lower MA and THEN open SELL -SELL : opopsite i dont care if it's loss or profit the trade must stop and open new trade when MA is...
Hi all, like with all recent updates, the newest one once again crashes my EA. Right now I don't have to time to dig into the issue very deeply, so I'd like to just get it started again on an old version. I know 1502 has been posted here in the past, but I'd prefer some 17xx or 18xx, if anybody...
[Deleted]
Decided to create a topic similar to the existing one on the 4 forum, there's a popular trail to it). If it's repeated, kill it without regret. Of course the theme is not just for fun. I decided to tackle MQL5 and several questions appeared at once: 1) is the scope of structures the same as that of
1. When trying to logon to the web terminal I receive an error message saying. Web terminal is not supported by this MetaTrader server. Please contact your broker to update server. Could you please assist me with this issue?
I am writing my own EA to do a buy or sell order but it is only placing sell orders and no buy with no errors  here codebelow void OnTick()   {    // create a string variable for the signal    string signal="";        // calculate the RSI value    double RSIValue = iRSI(_Symbol,_Period,10...
Hello, Hello, everyone, I have a big problem with my trade copy! Indeed, on March 27th a trade was copied with a lot of 1.15 whereas in normal times the trades are max 0.1 I lost €270 in a single trade whereas until now the maximum was €35. Moreover, the same morning I had changed my copy settings...
[Deleted]
[external link was deleted]
Anybody have issues yesterday (08/04/2019 12.30 UTC approx) with money debited from MT4 account then credited a few hours later?  
Hi, I'm finding that the data downloaded from MT5 doesn't match when stepping through during debugging. Example below. Data downloaded from MT5 as follows: Ctrl U > Bars > EURUSD M1 > date range 03 Apr 2019 to 5 Apr 2091 Code I have as follows:  int lastbarcount=0;void OnTick()  {   if (Bars(_Symbol...
  VPS  (2)
Whe trading using a Metaquotes VPS, when i delete a position off my MT4 terminal it also gets deleted on the VPS. However, if one add a position manually on the terminal, does it automatically synchronise to the VPS or does one have to manually synchronise again?
Hi dear, how can i incrase text size of elliott wave label in mt5? it would also be interesting to be able to create templates for assign from the graph, with the right mouse button, the wave degree and the relative color that I assigned to it. thank you. Mauro.
Hello, Just a symbol question as i'm a beginner. I use the variable in a printf statement like this + "text " + Symbol() + " text" What i see is "text #AMZN text" However i want to replace the # so its blank so that when I type in ... + "text " +SymbolModified + " text" What you see is "text AMZN
Dear friend, I am considering to use the MQL5 VPS for EA auto-trading. Currently, I have already some opened positions managing by the EA in my MT$ terminal. When I migrate the terminal to a MQL5 VPS, what will happened with the opened positions? Please kindly advise. Thanks in advance
Does anybody know were the orders of the META Trader 5 demo trading platform , downloaded from here, MetaQuotes, are held? Is this on a server or local on , my , computer? Ed
Dear reader, I want to limit my EA to only trade a maximum of 2 times per 5 minutes but I can't figure out the code. Anyone that can help me out? Thanks in advance!!
double           IniTrailingStop =MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL );void stopPercentuale(double InitialTrailingStop , double  trailing_stop_percentage) {   double PointValue;   for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++)       {         OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);...
Long time since I tried to setup a new indicator. I remember that the indicator values are not stored in the same directory as the program unless I specifed that somewhere. I wanted them stored in the same directory as the software. How do I setup it so the spec for my indicators get stored in the...
Hello, My question is about history CSV provided for the expert advisors available for renting under Signals. I'm trying to do some analysis using a different broker prices, and I can't match the open trade close trade prices. I don't understand the timestamp on them. Is this the local server
Hello, I want to change my signal provider. I have payed 90 USD for a 3 months subscription  Now, because my provider has changed the base currency of his account, he had to change his signal too. How can I switch from the old signal to the new signal ? Thanks
I have been waiting to get a response from your support. I know this isn't the proper platform but what can I do if your support simply choose to ignore my requests. It would hurt to reply customers, you know.
Hi, referring to the accompanying S/tester extract, you'll see that Buy Order 15 has a t/p of 1.16098, i.e. 0.1 pip profit, and yet records a loss of 207.20? Anyone got any ideas? Thanks and regards Matey