General - page 1379

Can someone tell me how many of these robots can enter a trade at 12:00 and exit the trade at the same time, all the while making a profit.  I have seen many systems that trade a few lots in microseconds and profit handsomely but for most average joes trading, a broker spread makes this...
[Deleted]
Contents of previous episodes: here (not necessary to read, but there were some interesting links) Cut - Rosh I didn't read the text of the post itself as I didn't like the title of the thread. If you can't express your irony and sarcasm without being childishly vulgar, then perhaps you shouldn't
hello, Can you make a Metatester that: 1) we can can lunch in user mode (not need to be Administrator of the computer) 2) we can run normaly ( that not create several service) like a normal software 3) that we can minimize to stay in notify toolbar. Thank's
The British pound has fallen out of favor among currency investors so far in 2013. Since hitting a high of 1.6379 against the U.S. dollar on January 1, the pound sterling has tumbled nearly 4 percent to today's levels around 1.5735 Société Générale Head of FX Research Kit Juckes says that at this...
Confidence among U.S. consumers declined more than forecast in January, reaching the lowest level in more than a year as higher payroll taxes took a bigger bite out of Americans’ paychecks. The Conference Board’s index decreased to 58.6, the weakest since November 2011, from a revised 66.7 in...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s latest round of bond buying will reach $1.14 trillion before he ends the program in the first quarter of 2014, according to median estimates in a Bloomberg survey of economists. Bernanke will push on with purchases of $40 billion a month of mortgage bonds...
Hi Guys Can anyone tell me how to have a buy and sell position open at the same time. Currently one closes the other. Thanks in advance
Hello people, Iv been reading my mql4 course guide from coder's guru and i didnt understand the reasons for the different moving average calculations (EMA, SMA, SMMA, LWMA) Id like to understand what is the logical difference between them and how can they be used? I know that ema and sma are used in
The dollar weakened against most of its 16 major counterparts as investors pared bets the Federal Reserve will signal a change to its asset-buying program at the end of a two-day meeting tomorrow. The U.S. currency was 0.2 percent from its lowest in 11 months versus the euro before a report today...
Does anyone profits from mql signals on mt5 or mt4? After the end of the championship i dont see many subscribers.
Hello, I have been working perfectly with Metatrader5 build 742 for months. Today, I installed a second instance of Metatrader5, build 756 in the same computer in order to manage two accounts simultaneously. The think is that this second instance raises following messages "2013.01.28 17:23:09...
Hello, This discussions started couple weeks ago within a private group. Are apps going to replace traditional trading platforms ? Or Are apps already replacing our old and traditional trading platforms, right now? Do you think this will never happen? I think ancient platforms like Tradestation or
  EA Coder Needed  (2)
I need an EA written around the MACD signal line cross and I need the ability to adjust the MACD settings. The code would need to do the following: 1. When the signal line crosses the zero line (on the MACD) it would execute a trade at the close of a candle in the direction of the cross 2. It must...
Moody's Investors Service today downgraded the long-term ratings of six Canadian banks concluding the review initiated on 26 October 2012. The long-term senior debt ratings of the banks were all downgraded by 1 notch. We also removed systemic support from the ratings of all rated Canadian banks'...
The dollar is stronger on balance, as markets turned more cautious on Monday although most crosses are consolidating in ranges as stocks in Europe and the US take a breather at multi-years highs. The euro is little changed, recovering from early losses despite soft eurozone data although momentum is...
Interesting note from Nomura's George Goncalves this morning, who notes a bear "pile-on" in the US Treasury market. Current market positioning for bonds has turned to an overall bearish bias as four out of the six key investor types we track had bearish flows in their latest updates. Specifically,...
I know some of you here are successful in trading currencies. Can you share what day is profitable to trade?
Did you always earn a lot of profit every time you take position? Have you not think to change your trading style to earn a bigger amount of money?
Forex is very dangerous to dealt with because if you don't have enough knowledge in trading currencies it will eat all your money and ruined your strategy and makes you become frustrated. Do you agree?
It is not good to lose your temper in dealing to Forex because it will destroyed your plan and method. Someone losing his temper cannot decide and think clearly.
I have many servers in three locations which I use for backtesting. Currently I have to keep two to three VPN connections open while running a backtest, if I want to use all of my servers for backtesting. The MT5 cloud uses a central server to keep track of the public cloud nodes so that it can send...
Is it possible to double your investment every month in Forex? Should I use a trading bot to do it?
Hi i need a bit of help I m trying to program an indicator that makes calculations of the bars, but starting every time from the beggining of every day til the current moment. for example starting date : datetime date = D'2013.01.25 00:00:00';. the problem is that i want this done...
Hi guys.... I'm not sure I should post that here, since it's related to MigBank data, but... since MIgBank is the "default" brokerage when you download MT5 from the Metaquote website... well... When I first downloaded MT5, I opened an demo account and could log to the "MigBankDemo" server......
hoping someone could take a lok at this indy. i cant seem to be able to remove s/r for certain timeframes, which this indy gives the option to do. thanks
  Please translate  (3)
Hi, I've been repeatedly spamed of late by a company called Global Profit System AKA Dustin Pass. I downloaded a 'free' installer that installed three MT4 indicators. FxBBSignal, FxBBTrend and FxBBTarget. I'm curious to know what they are doing...I don't understand MQL4 code. Could someone please
  Maybe is flat  (8)
Perhaps the market in flat
Buying profitable EA Subscribe to profitable Signal
Heads up. This is going to be a huge week for the global economy. There's been a lot of talk about recovery, bullishness, and the end of the crisis. Now it's time to see where the data is. Via Yahoo Finance, here are some of the big datapoints that will be coming up this week. Monday: Durable Goods...