Critique of MetaTrader 5 on the FORTS - page 7

kylinar2012:

The problem is: I trade on the FORTS, I trade the index, through MT5 in the Open, and during strong market movements (usually at the opening of trading or strong news) no candles are drawn on the charts (up to 5 candles on the minutes), i.e. it seems to freeze the chart. I also use the Market Price indicator, which displays the current price on the screen, so this price is also not consistent with the real - current, up to 1000 pips price. Although in the chart everything is normal, everything corresponds.

What happens in the "cup" in this case? is it empty, updating or standing?

In fact, I've also noticed that the tumblr output slows down the update on the charts a lot. Of course, when there is intense sausaging going on in the tumbler itself.

kylinar2012:

They say here that MT5 is fast, but it doesn't add up for me.

The problem is: I trade on the FORTS, I trade the index, through MT5 in the Open, and during strong market movements (usually at the opening of trading or strong news) the charts are not rendered candles (on the minutes up to 5 candles), ie as if the schedule freezes .

This leads to an inevitable lag in chart plotting.

Remove all custom indicators and check.

Renat:

There are inhibited custom indicators that kill/freeze the calculation flows of a particular instrument, leading to an inevitable lag in chart construction.

Remove all custom indicators and check.

And is it possible to teach the terminal to inform the user that the chart handler started to lag? For example, to gray out the chart if the indicator hasn't returned a value in more than X seconds.

aytugan:
Is it possible to teach the terminal to inform the user if the chart handler starts to slow? For example, to colour the chart gray if the indicator hasn't returned the value for more than X seconds.

Yes, this is what we plan to do.

At least we will write to the log if the indicator counts for more than one second per tick three times in a row.

the log is not very clear to the end user

it is better to show visually on the chart that a particular indicator is lagging - so that the user can write to its author what they think about it

Please advise. The Market tab is not visible when working at the opening broker. How can I make it appear?

Gadkiy:
Can you give me a hint? The Market tab is not visible when working at the broker opening. How do I make it appear?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

Renat, 2014.02.18 10:09

You need at least version 8 of Internet Explorer to make the Marketplace interface work. IE6 is not going anywhere.

The need for IE8 is written on terminal startup in logs.

barabashkakvn:

Thank you very much.

In terms of speed, I see there's a nice little advantage! Has anyone compared the speed ofTSLab Plaza2 vs MT5? They should be about the same?

ps

the tape should be done for sure