General - page 725

the standard inputs of wells psar indicator are; start , increment and max. the mt4 start value is locked/hard coded at 0.02. how do i code the start value? in this the this image the green psar has a start of 0.01 and the red 0.02. when i add the sar to mt4 and input 0.01 increment and 0.1 max i...
  on demo version  (3)
on the demo version it keeps coming up not enough money how do i  fix this problem 
Hey guys, what's the difference between "Gross Profit, USD" and "Gross Profit, Pips"?
Hello! I've found online in some forum an indicator for BO. Actually from what I see if follow all it's rules you really can have high quality signals (1m chart, 5-10m exp). Here is the link as posted in the forum:http://yadi.sk/d/rfqSwAZoHYeiq *** I dont know where the other forum's thread OP got...
my robot does not open long position after closing short position
Hi everyone, I am planing to subscribe to signal that has a 0.07x861 Slippage Is this considered to be fast in copying the trades? What those numbers represent? Thank you
[Deleted]
I have 2 questions 1. In freelance is it fine or allowed to send your customer order on his email instead of mql5??? 2. If I build an EA for customer in freelance, the copyright belongs to whom?? the customer can also publish the EA??? Please just answer the question if you know
//--- destination array   int c[10];    for(int i=0;i<10;i++)       c[i]=i;          //--- source array      int d[10];    for(int i=0;i<10;i++)       d[i]=10+i;       //--- display arrays before inserting the elements    Print("Arrays c[10] and d[10], before calling ArrayInsert()");...
Guys, I have this problem I did this function to determine the size of a candle The problem is that rightly returns me a Double value to me I would need entire ie the width of the candle, do you have ideas on how to solve? Thank you in advance //  Candela Verde      if(Open[1]<Close[1])...
i order a custom expert here from a developer but the issue is the expert work so well on the back-test  but on the demo it did work that good the expert did not put the tp and the sl as we agree on it  so what can i do in such situation  
  Huge mt4 bug?  (15   1 2)
I have the snippet below in a function. To detect if a closed bar lies completely above a trade for buy or below for sell. Problem is that the global variable gets set immediately the trade opens ignoring the set conditions/rules that must be present for it to be set. Is this a mt4 bug or am I...
  AUDUSD Swap  (1)
I'm new, apologies for the question... but I don't understand the Swap charge for my current short position (1.25 lots) opened on Friday 5/24. Swap fee was $18.50, then another $18.50 swap added after 4EST today for a total of $37.00 in swap since trade initiated on Friday. This doesn't seem to line...
  parameter of MT4  (6)
Hello, After making a subscription on a signal, what are the parameters to check  in this image that I send you when do I have to synchronize my vps?  And after synchronization, what are the boxes that I have to check in tools, option, in this image? Often, I received 2 trades instead of one. For...
Tried to search but didnt find a solution.  I am trying to write an indicator where I need an average value of the list of indicator values and plot that in a separate window. code: I need to calculate the average of b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6  and then plot that on the chart.  Any help is greatly...
I am new to MetaTrader and I need to determine if one can enter a stop limit order. I need to buy on a buy stop but I have noticed some huge spikes in quotes that return to normal almost immediately. I don't want to get caught in one of those so I would like to buy on a stop limit. Any help will...
does anyone know any brokers that you can deposit and get paid out in BTC and if so which ones are best with the fastest transaction speeds? I have used.
Good day all Am looking for someone or if anyone knows anyone who has experience in mql4 coding/programming locally available in Bahrain. i need some help with a project Please just PM me. Thank you
  No News
Hi,  I am not getting any news on my mt5 android since Friday 24th May 2019 . All I am getting is a blank screen with "No News" in the middle. Everyone else from the same broker is getting the news. Here is what I have tried: 1. Reinstalled app 2. Enabled disabled news option in settings 3. Tried...
  Signal Trades  (6)
Hi everyone, If I register to a signal, do I need to register to the MQL5 VPS as well for the trades to be copied?
Need help on why I cannot be signal provider. My signal are ready but for few months still waiting for permit.   But I have subscription not permitted till now and nobody responded. Talk to service desk and been told to seek answer from forum. What I know is that previously, it could be the mistake...
It would be very helpful to have these options :  Delete Product&nbsp, Delete Draft Product Thanks
Hi all,  Thanks in advance. I've attached a file on above. 1. The horizontal green line (left to right) indicates Price of 1.12109 2. The Price recorded in the Trade (Price column between T / P and Commission) is 1.12104 I'm trying to understand why these Two Prices are different at a time point. I...
Everything is working fine, and my friend is connected to my signal too with my link. But i searched alot and couldnt find my signal in providers list. May please some one tell me why ? Thank you
Hi guys last day i had a problem with my buy stop and now I'm furious! I had set a buy stop at 12040 on the DAX market, and when the DAX went at 12039,17 my broker took my but stop and entry in the market. But why? The price didn't go at 12040!  What's happened? What i have to do next time? I need...
Hey, today something went wrong, i opened up my mt4 and its was like completely new, i had to find server and login, and now my VPS and EA are gone, help me plz !
Dear Sir/Madam, I purchase the currency matrix on 12th May 2019 since then i did not show any movement which stays the same for all timeframe. Please assist to resolve. Regards Sham
  Trend Catcher  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
This is an EA I developed for a friend of mine from Forex IRC network nicknamed Trend. He has some simplified rules for trading trends using a custom indicator which I'll include in this post. First compile the indicator and then compile the expert. Without the indicator the expert won't run. Trend...
  Trend Catcher/ Profitable System  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, I am not sure if anyone has tested this new system. I have tested it for the last 10 days and it produced consistent daily profits for me. I had 2 days of over 150 pips. http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16555&page=1&pp=8&highlight=trend_catcher Wanted to hear if anyone
Why do I get blue or red arrows every time I close a trade??
hey guys, I want to make my EA to select the stop level for each symbol differently. For example:- I want my EA to use stop level for EURUSD=100, USDJPY=250, GBPJPY=175, How can EA check the chart symbol and matches from above and use above desired stop level for selected chart. I would be very much...