Question about Arbitration in Jobs

Hello,

I am currently in the Demonstration stage of a job. I cannot accept the demonstration because the file is very far from what I requested. I am almost 1 month beyond schedule and I requested arbitration 5 days ago (so far no reaction and developer keeps silent).

What would happen if I click on "Cancel Job" in the "Arbitration" section, about the money which is blocked ?

Thank you for your help

Richard Jehl:

Hello,

I am currently in the Demonstration stage of a job. I cannot accept the demonstration because the file is very far from what I requested. I am almost 1 month beyond schedule and I requested arbitration 5 days ago (so far no reaction and developer keeps silent).

What would happen if I click on "Cancel Job" in the "Arbitration" section, about the money which is blocked ?

Thank you for your help

The money are locked till your developer will accept cancel arbitration. If he accepts money will be returned in your account. If not he will have 2 options half of money or not accept arbitration and update the file as your requirements.

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:
The money are locked till your developer will accept cancel arbitration. If he accepts money will be returned in your account. If not he will have 2 options half of money or not accept arbitration and update the file as your requirements.

I don't understand your answer. I requested arbitration again after giving more time.

Do you mean that if I press the "Cancel Job" button it may end according to 2 distinct ways : fund returning in case the developer accepts, and "half money" or necessity to give correct files if he does not ?

So it may be better not to press "Cancel Job" if I don't think the developer can perform a correct job and if I want to stop working with him ? So waiting for the mql5 arbitration decision ?

As i understand - arbitration will wait for your offer to developer and his answer. If this attempt to reach an agreement fails, the arbitration will make decision. So pressing 'Cancel Job' should speed up the process

Pressing cancel job will only present the developer an option to accept the offer of cancellation. It won't cancel the job on its own. All three buttons are simply offers and once you click on anyone, the developer will be informed of your offer.
Reason: