General - page 646

The indicator i saw showed the % gain at the bottom bar of the pc terminal
  vps  (4)
do i need to rent a vps necessarily to copy signals
Hi My friends, I hope you are doing well! I'm looking to add an alert and email notification when arrows produced by the indicator. I tried with Alert("Indicator set"); with no succus I want also to place automatic trades : When Green arrows place a buy order and take profit at value of red arrows...
Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows any decent brokers that accept Clients from the US, thanks in advance
Hello, I'm facing some issue with my EA since Dec-08th. Before, all orders were sent imediatily after my EA conditions, but something happened and since Dec-08th, almost all orders are being delayed with several seconds. I already tried to reset VPS, and send again my EA, but the problem keeps
[Deleted]
Hello. I'm just done coding an expert, having done extensive tests on the strategy tester to ensure it works as expected, and it did. Today, I have placed the expert on a demo account, and that is where all my trouble came in. The EA is supposed to calculate a new position size depending on the
  Using EA for MT4  (1)
I am using robot to trade on MT4. Will my broker blocked me from trading if I make money
Hi guys; i funded my account and raised its Balance , but still the account is copying with a tired % to the initial balance not the current balance is there a away to change this state or is it one the MQL defects ? Thanks
Hello, I want to use API of metatrader 4 servers like myfxbook.com , anybody knows how can I purchase it and what is the price? Thanks in advance
Hi. I use a EA which have graphical objects and sometimes take a screenshot and send via HTTP. This works fine. My doubt is: the VPS allow graphics objects as we have on a normal machine, and send screenshots of it or the processing is only code related and no visual objects are allowed? Thank you
Hello guys, I'm trying to do a virtual trailing stop to replace the normal one. The main idea is to use it in a scalper, but the results I'm getting are not even close when using the normal TS. Why is that? I'll leave my code here to see if anyone can help me out a little bit with this. void
[Deleted]
The smarter programmers can post here some of indicators with profit and loss pips calculation on the chart. Every people can save the time counting profit and loss for last year or years. For example like this: Click to download maprofit.mq4
hi dear friends. i have deals with MT5 open positions list that is implemented as ListView control with class style LVS_OWNERDATA. i enjected into MT5 own DLL and try to read text for <item,subutem> but failed, need help or advice... here is my DLL part of code: NMLVCACHEHINT
Can I sell signal trading using same account to MQL5 & other social trading like zulutrade
  swing trading  (1)
swing trading use small lot making big profit
Inherently No, however a lot of profitable affirmative. If investment could be a method, then automation could be a logical conclusion. At the top of the day, auto-trade is sort of a driver less automotive. It will go quick or slow. It all depends on the lustiness of your style. People most likely
  NMC help!  (10)
Hello Dear Mladen, How re you?Hope everything is fine..I found an indicator called sympohine extreme v2 here in forex-tsd.I guess that you made this version.I have other versions of this indicator but they repaint like crazy.I know this indicator is a repainter but those versions are repaint like
  lot size  (2)
hi how to adjust the lot size if my balance is 10% or less of the provider's balance and he open deals with ( 0.1 _ 5 ) or more lot size
Hi everybody, I would like to know how MT5 manage the orders. When you sell 5 lots after having buy repetidly 1 lot ten times for example, will MT5 be closing the orders starting from the oldest like in cTrader or by the profitable order or something else. Thanks for your help
  settings  (4)
hi how can calculate the exact ratio of my potential earnings according to the balance , initial deposit , and leverage of mine and the provider ? thank you
I think Market owners will pay attention to this post. Such issues have often been raised on the forum, but as the saying goes, "We're still here". Normally, self-respecting supermarket owners keep a close eye on the range and expiry dates of their products. We don't go to the grocery shops where
https://imgur.com/a/2oRlxfG I have rescountered multiple similar trades and think that is due to the poor quality of backtestingdata. Can someone confirm? If so where can I get a good quality data for axitrader (I need EUR-USD all tick the older the better) accept also paid sources Edit: I use
Hi all, New here and also new to coding/programming, so I apologise in advanced for any stupid questions. I am trying to code into my first EA the ability to only risk 2% per trade. I have the following which basically defines how large the stop loss is in pips (for pair GBPUSD, 5 digits)
  EA with 100 USD  (1)
hi my dear friend... i want build a expert advisor that works by 100-200 usd and use 0.1 Lot (leverage=1:100)... i learned coding for build EA but i have not a strategy and i dont know how find a good stratety that give proit 5-20 percent per month... please help me dear friends
Hi All, New to the platform and need some guidance please. I want to create an automated trading tool/strategy whereby I have certain levels set in my chart and the trade must get executed automatically everytime the price hits this level. Is there anything on here already that you may have seen
Hi all, Has anyone experience with creating machine learning trading model in WEKA and executing the model in Metatrader(4 or 5)
  EMA Cross Over  (2)
Hi Have created and EA with EMA crossover, but dont know what i missed from whiich i could auto buy or sell in market. Below are the codes, WIll be great help if any one can help me fixing it. void OnTick() { // Current chart, current period, 50 candles, no shift, expotential, close price double
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| pc1.00.mq5 |//| Copyright 2019, Fabio Fredduzzi |//| https://www.mql5.com
imagine such an experiment. They decided to do a study. They gave out $100 each to a thousand people. they set up their own broker, installed an exchange terminal and told everyone: "start trading". You could put orders in the market. You could open deals on the market. (financial instrument -
I was just curious: for debugging purposes I want some of Print() functions to be commented at once. Here's my approach that does not work: #define DEBUG // -debug switcher, comment line for production//debug printer:#ifdef DEBUG #define DB //#else #define DB #endif DB Print("some debug info..");