General - page 650

The input parameters of a string value are empty upon reloading an indicator a second or subsequent time onto a chart. To reproduce... 1) take an indicator with an input parameter of string type, (should be filled with its default), then place onto the chart 2) toggle any input and save 3) remove
I'm trying to open the chart in MQL5 - after the chart is fully loaded - put the theme on the chart and then take a picture of the chart. But so far I haven't been able to get an example of my code please help me
For mql5 developers only,,,see I was working on a project was not online for a while came back and found the customer had requested for arbitration,,,I came back and presented the full task he liked it and gave a five star rating but forgot to cancel arbitration,,,is there a way of removing this
I would love an e.a that uses a strategy that i have developed.....I use 3 indicators....that need to be in agreement for a buy or a sell....who can build this for me
  indicator wanted  (1)
Hi All: i need a indicator showing number of sell/buy opned order to manage grid trading . Please tell me how to buy this indicator. thanks
Hello Members I would like to confirm that the EA on VPS is working. Is there anyway that i can get this confirmation. I subscribed to 1 Month VPS from MQL 5. Kindly help friends to identify that the VPS is wokring in the VPS
  MQL5 VPS  (1)
Please, how many accounts can one have on VPS
  Free Copier  (3)
Is there any free copier available to copy trades between two or multiple accounts
  Ichimoku EA  (122   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi I would like this Expert but for MT4 is that possible ? It shouldn't trade while the price is in the clouds right ? Thanks Oba Ire
Hi there, I'm wondering if testing with real ticks is allowed with the cloud network. Why I'm asking: I can configure this: There are no errors occuring and everything seems to be correct. Yes, I read all the articles about strategy optimization (local agents / cloud etc.) But it seems to be
Hello, does anyone knows if the order of indicators has influence on the calculation of the Strategy tester? Example: suppose I like to opimize with the MACD. Does it make any difference when using the settings of the MACD in this order: 1. Fast_EMA / 2. Slow_EMA / 3. MACD_SMA compared to 1
  Get an ePayments debit card for free  (106   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Who has already received it - what are the reviews, rates
hi i have <Deleted> copier reciever, i have to tick allow DLL imports but when i do that and i migrate i get virtual hosting saying "migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLS are not allowed, <Deleted>-internetmirror receiver.ex4" uses "<Deleted>.dll please remove the expert from your charts and
[Deleted]
Hi! I was trying to use the datetime feature to know the day of the week but I kept getting "Sunday", yet it's a Thursday. I developed this code to check the problem in the code. Run this and see //--- #include <Tools\DateTime.mqh> CDateTime time; //... int OnInit () { Print ( "Day: "
  EA expiration date  (21   1 2 3)
How to set that ea ex.4 file would expire at my wanted date.
I have an existing ea and I need to set a stoploss to every trade my ea makes. I do have the mql4 code. How do I do this please
[Deleted]
  Functions on vps  (1)
How do function like ExpertRemove() and MessageBox() run on the vps server? I understand that Message box pauses EA activities to await response from the user. How does this happen on a vps? Experts in the vps are in autotrading by default. So, how does expertremove function run
If the seller are selling productswhich don't work from their own web sites, can MQL5 remove the Seller from postings? I purchased a robot EA <Deleted> and his EA doesn't work at all - each order is with order price $1.1 higher than the current EUR/USD price. (Attached file is the screenshot of
Hello, does anyone know why this happens and how it can be solved
Hello When I withdraw money I am not receiving a verification code I tried the two options via SMS and Telegram messages, but without result I am stuck ------------------- He has been working before ----------------- What is the solution thank you
double HighBroadreachArray[];int HighBroadreachArr=sizeof(HighBroadreachArray)/sizeof(double);void OnStart() { CopyClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,HighBroadreachArr,HighBroadreachArray); Print(HighBroadreachArr); Print("HighBroadreachArray:",sizeof(HighBroadreachArray));
Dear MQL5 Community/Administrators/Developers There is a bug on MT5 when saving a template as "Default.tpl" with the following configuration: Show bid price line (Enabled) Show ask price line (Enabled) Show last price line (Disabled) When closing the current chart and opening a new one it loads the
Yes No Thinking in Near Future I&#39;m not Interest
Hello, I can't link my desktop MT4 to my android phone. Every time it says "Authentication Failed", has anyone had or solved this issue? Thanks - Michael
  mql5 vps  (2)
How many mt4 can be loaded on the vps offered by mql5? Also, can mt4 platforms from different brokers be loaded onto the single mql5 vps
Hello, I have a question about Provider and Subscriber Signal Balance. Is it necessary that Provider and Subscriber have same balance? And what will be happen if subscriber has less or more balance than provider. Thanks
I am not able to get the list for optimization, if I tweak a bit, if I add another period could show up or just dissapear, it's pretty confusing. #property script_show_inputsenum fibo_periods{MAper_5 = 5,MAper_8 = 8, MAper_13 =13,}; input int MAper = 13;
Hi, I'ld like to add an image to my graphs' background just like the indicator ChartWall did in MT4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Huf8wU6kg Is there a way to do so? How
[Deleted]
  No Money!!!  (2)
Hello. I have this EA that selects the position size dynamically. Problem is, the EA has no margin calculation. I have searched all over the internet, even on the forum, but cannot seem to find a comprehensive answer. Some without answers at all!!! Please, try to answer this question as
[Deleted]
  VPS use
Hi. I'd like to know how the vps sevise handles functions like ExpertRemove() and MessageBox(). If ExpertRemove is called, what happens? Someone posted that EAs are always activated while in the VPS. If, the message box pauses EA functions to await user response, how can that be possible on a vps