General - page 640

I have recently tried using stoplimit orders and they seem to be the perfect solution for sliipage. How well do they work during news time? any experience
Hi Im using signals from provider but he is playing very small capital - like 0.01 lot size few times a week. I want to alocate much more capital on his trades as he is 87% correct in his trades. I wrote to him but unfortunatelly he did not respond. Can someone tell me how can I adjust more money
Hello Guys I hope someone can help me. I created a stragety i like to use to trade. The problem is since i work i dont have always the time to have the chart open and look at it. So i created notification that send a message as soon as a signal appeared. But since i cant do that on my work Computer
Hello fiend I need a code to copy a file to clipboard and paste from clipboard by DLLs Something like CopytextToClipboard : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124802 is it possible by mql4 or mql5
Has anyone any idea of why this keep happening ? This is the official vps of metatrader and it keep shutting down randomly during the night. Has anyone any clue
Hi there, I wrote a script that downloads the current and the courses of the past months. The problem is that the times of the courses are one hour ahead. You would have to pull off for 1 hour Unfortunately I can't get any further Time intervall is M5 and M10 Tomm MqlRates rates[]; MqlDateTime tm;
  Nasdaaq100  (1)
Who trades Nasdaq, l am looking for indicator that is good with Nasdaq100
Hello old man Currently, I have some questions when testing MT5. When placing an order, I explicitly set a stop loss and made a profit. During the backtest, the digital functions were normal and the backtest was smooth. However, this situation was encountered when testing a simulated disk. The
Hi. Im struggeling with a problem. I want to know the value of the previous basket of closed positions. For eksample, if the EA has opened 5 positions and then closes all of them, i want to know the value and if the value is positive or negative. Can somebody help me solve this problem? Regards
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on February 21, 2019. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Completely revised built-in Economic Calendar. The Economic Calendar is our proprietary solution. Therein you will find over 600 financial news and indicators...
Hello, I have a script: for making screenshots. I want to run it automatically instead of clicking on the script. Does anyone know how I can change this script so it will run every 15 min? Thanks in advance. void OnStart(){ //-- // if(TimeCurrent() >= D'2018.12.15'){ // MessageBox("Testing
My VPS crashes randomly and very often recently (almost every day) i looked in the log event viewer and i got these kind of errors "Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\RSA MetaTrader 4 Terminal\terminal.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "" on line . A component
Help.... Into my 3rd day now I've been trying to get a VPS setup though my Broker. 12 emails and 14 calls, 3 team viewer sessions, and I still don't have a VPS that I believe is connected to my MT5. I'm new to all this so I am only following what I was told from my broker to sign up and follow the
Hi, is any preprocessor directive available for compiler to not throw warnings? I made kind of library with bitwise operations and compiler throws 120 warnings because bool type is expected. I could cast to bool explicitly but the code becomes much less readable. If there is any way to disable
Hi It looks like there is an issue Issue with Metatrader 5 platform when running debug visual testing in the editor and hitting a breaktpoint, and pressing ctrl + F. Indicators (all, even the included ones) repaint/shift 1 bar when pressing ctrl+f during debug on historical data) To reproduce: Open
Hi there, Why does MT5 (Mobile_Android) Quotes section disorganized automatically? Is there any way to make the quotes section static? If anyone knows about that, please let me know. Thanks Roy
  Forex volatility  (9)
Hi, where can I find statistics and forecasts for volatility of all currency pairs? Thank you. Regards.
  Metaquotes ID  (7)
I am trying to get my Metaquotes ID in order to activate push notifications so to receive signals on my mobile. I can not get the "Options, Message" screen on my broker terminal. Is this that my broker does not allow this trading facilities? Or am I doing something wrong? Could any of you help me...
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a push notification after the current candle closes opposite colour of the previous candle (ie. bull to bear or vice versa). I've searched but cannot find one for MetaTrader 5. Thank you
  Real ticks  (5)
Good day. I am not sure of the relationship of Metaqoutes and Metatrader however is it possible that metatrader requests real ticks from all their registered brokers such that there is a Metatrader Centralised Real tick sot of like data. or rather which brokers provide "real" ticks. we know they not
Hello, i have a question, i try to ise a dedicated server close to my broker location, i can choos between i7 4790 with 32 gb 1600mhz ram and xeon e3 1230 with 32gb 1333mhz ram Both with ssd what is the better for metatrader? clock speed is nearly the same but the e3 have way more transistors on cpu
Hello, all. I'm having an issue tiwh this part of my code: datetime UltimaPosAberta = PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TIME); if(UltimaPosAberta <= TimeCurrent() + 300) { Print("Limite de Tempo da Operação"); FecharPosicao(); }
  Questions??  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
How can you avoid online scams in trading?
Dear developers, I have an indicator , which works fine in mt5., please help me in finding the corresponding MT4 API for below Api's int OnInit() int OnCalculate()
I was wondering why does mql5 not open a separate website which would offer an online copy trading platform for signal provider and traders? I know there is a service here but this site itself is not mainly focused on this type of service+ not a lot of users know about it. I mean the niche is there
I am using EA in charts and rec'd warning message from broker as follows: "Our IT department has found some issues regarding your Demo account. You are sending to our servers more than 50,000 actions per day. We kindly ask you to reduce the amount of requests, otherwise we would have to disable your
Using <Deleted> brokers I've missed every trade under <signal name removed > for the last 2 days and slippage is the most likely explanation. Looking at slippage recommendations under each signal provider it seems a different broker would be needed in almost every instance to ensure most trades are
hello , I need to define the OrderSend function with another name for some reason. because of that , I need the parameters and calculation in the OrderSend function (not prototype of function) can anyone tell me how can i find the whole definition of OrderSend function? i badly need that.thank you
I want to use my trade copy account to trade larger lots. if I add more money to my account, will that increase the lot sizes that are traded?? also, is there a way to use my broker leverage to trade instead of the signal providers leverage? I ask because mine is larger? And lastly, if I add more
QUESTION RAISED VARIOUS TIMES TO METATRADER Good day, I reiterate that I am asking it on behalf of a whole club on this side. We need the fonts and lines to be more bold. The entry line is so faint it cannot be seen. The figures on the right indicating the level is soft black and cannot be made