General - page 652

Hi, Is there any script or any things that will update my all open and close trades to url that i provide? If new order opens by EA, script will hit on url with all required data so on website i will receive all data and save into DB. If order modified by EA, script will again hit on url with all
  VPS for MT4  (4)
I want a VPS that allows DLL import . Presently using Metatrader VPS. I checked the box "Allow DLL import". Will it works? My EA informed me that Metatrader VPS does not allow DLL import
hello, im going through the reviewing process to be able to share my indicator pack through mt4, it says you can only upload 1 ex4 file... my indicator pack is made up from about 8 indicator files and 1 ex4 file, has anyone else has this issue? i thought it would be just the case of uploading all
  MT4 VPS  (1)
I would like to subscribe to MT4 VPS . Does MT4 VPS allows DLL import
  XAU/USD  (1)
Hi everyone, quick question. How much Gold/Usd is marked Disabled? cant seem to trade it on demo
  Let's be friends  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Offering all forum members and beyond... your friendship........ there are so many of us it's hard to reach and find everyone....... What it does... friendship......... first of all visibility of your page to more people (and this is advertising your work) .... you see people offering your products
may someone explain how to take a ticket to solve an arbitration issue
Hello traders, I am opening this thread to know the ideas of making different indicators based on your ideas. I will code that for free and place it here for you. I would love to know your ideas. Please do share. I will discuss it and if effective then will code it down at once in MQL5 probably
I created an account and updated my details as a seller, I tried many times but I still not receiving the Verification Code .. Help pls! Thanks
*I want to replay the previous session as I am at work all day and unable to trade. I trade Futures products. I do not want to use an expert advisor/algo. I want to manually trade with Depth of Market/DOM/Price ladders and practice the previous session. I need all of the previous sessions's prices
Hello, I'm new to programming and to MQL5 and trying to built my own robot. I'm facing an issue with different robots when backtesting and I can't figure out why and request your help please. Whatever volume I put for the same stoploss or takeprofit I will get the same loss or win which for me
Hello, I'm looking for a developer to create an expert advisor who uses several envelope indicators and the martingale I can pay Thank you for your answers
Hi all I Have MQL5 on MAC and for the life of me can't seem to install any CUSTOM MQL5 INDICATOR?! Looking on Youtube. There are videos of people showing me what to do. Basically Copy and Paste the Indiator File and inster it in the folders by order.. Pepperstone Metatrader 5 - MQL5 - Indicators -
Good afternoon! Or what is missing from the tester chart? -Tick quotes? Is it possible to make the robot not take into account tick quotes during trading, but only minute quotes? The truth is out there somewhere
HI, When I send my EA to my friend, I want to set up password to he can only use the execution file not to see my coding. Do you know what to set up for this? Best, My Green
dear master, I am a Windows 7 user, in my Meta Trader 5 toolbox view suddenly the market and company are gone, only TRADE, EXPOSURE, HISTORY, NEWS, MAILBOX, CALENDERS, ALERT, ARTICLES, CODE BASE, VPS, EXPERT, JOURNAL. I have reinstalled windows but still can not be like the original display, please
  Some problem  (3)
I have few question. 1. I created chat room and i don't know how many people can join my chat room, i joined more than 50 people, then my profile banned 1 month. How many people can I join my chatroom? 2. If I banned, is there any possible option to unban my profile? I send
[Deleted]
Hello, I have an issue with my account on MQL5. I have been debarred from selling signals without reason. I have contacted 15 days ago MQL5 Staff through service desk but none replied. How can I do it
  VPS errors  (7)
Occasionally I detect errors on the connection of the VPS, such as the ones I attach. Why does this happen
This is my question. (Netting mode) When I place a trade, say, Buy 1 lot at 2500, the price goes against me, I Identify a good point to ADD 1 lot to the losing position at 2400 for a quick exit at 2430.. How can I know which of the two filled orders I am exiting first? because If I exit the first
  MA Cross  (14   1 2)
Please what are the parameters for the MA Cross? I’d like to manually add it to my mobile MT5 MT4 charts
Can any one teach me how to change contact number
I downloaded an EA into my terminal. Now I am satisfied with my use. I want to remove it. What do I do to remove it. I want to install another one and do not want two conflicting EAs on my system. Please, can someone help tell me how to remove it because it just installed itself into my system
Pls,can anyone help me with the web address where I can purchase robots that can trade commodities and stock? And what are the steps for backtesting EAs
Currently using a pre-packaged email notice for the MACD . When the MACD crosses it send an email. I want to create code to do this. I am familiar with Python but new to MT4. Nothing yet. I need some really intensive help here. Locate MACD Trend reversal/Cross-over Enter an order base on step 1
When you pay money for an indicator, it is not wrong to expect it to work properly. I am finding that the market has products for sale which have bugs. This is unacceptable. Worse, there is no refund policy as far as I know, to protect customers from bad products listed in the market. I guess it is
note: In this indicator we can edit count days
  grey months !  (2)
hello friends as you see in the attached photo , regarding history, there are some months in grey color . what does mean grey color ? why are not these months considered in yearly profitability ? thanks
When I tried to register as a seller I don't receive the SMS plz help I have to day's training and I can get the verification SMS