General - page 653

dear master, I am a Windows 7 user, in my Meta Trader 5 toolbox view suddenly the market and company are gone, only TRADE, EXPOSURE, HISTORY, NEWS, MAILBOX, CALENDERS, ALERT, ARTICLES, CODE BASE, VPS, EXPERT, JOURNAL. I have reinstalled windows but still can not be like the original display, please
  Some problem  (3)
I have few question. 1. I created chat room and i don't know how many people can join my chat room, i joined more than 50 people, then my profile banned 1 month. How many people can I join my chatroom? 2. If I banned, is there any possible option to unban my profile? I send
[Deleted]
Hello, I have an issue with my account on MQL5. I have been debarred from selling signals without reason. I have contacted 15 days ago MQL5 Staff through service desk but none replied. How can I do it
  VPS errors  (7)
Occasionally I detect errors on the connection of the VPS, such as the ones I attach. Why does this happen
This is my question. (Netting mode) When I place a trade, say, Buy 1 lot at 2500, the price goes against me, I Identify a good point to ADD 1 lot to the losing position at 2400 for a quick exit at 2430.. How can I know which of the two filled orders I am exiting first? because If I exit the first
  MA Cross  (14   1 2)
Please what are the parameters for the MA Cross? I’d like to manually add it to my mobile MT5 MT4 charts
Can any one teach me how to change contact number
I downloaded an EA into my terminal. Now I am satisfied with my use. I want to remove it. What do I do to remove it. I want to install another one and do not want two conflicting EAs on my system. Please, can someone help tell me how to remove it because it just installed itself into my system
Pls,can anyone help me with the web address where I can purchase robots that can trade commodities and stock? And what are the steps for backtesting EAs
Currently using a pre-packaged email notice for the MACD . When the MACD crosses it send an email. I want to create code to do this. I am familiar with Python but new to MT4. Nothing yet. I need some really intensive help here. Locate MACD Trend reversal/Cross-over Enter an order base on step 1
When you pay money for an indicator, it is not wrong to expect it to work properly. I am finding that the market has products for sale which have bugs. This is unacceptable. Worse, there is no refund policy as far as I know, to protect customers from bad products listed in the market. I guess it is
note: In this indicator we can edit count days
  grey months !  (2)
hello friends as you see in the attached photo , regarding history, there are some months in grey color . what does mean grey color ? why are not these months considered in yearly profitability ? thanks
When I tried to register as a seller I don't receive the SMS plz help I have to day's training and I can get the verification SMS 
Hi all I Have MQL5 on MAC and for the life of me can't seem to install any CUSTOM MQL5 INDICATOR?! Looking on Youtube. There are videos of people showing me what to do. Basically Copy and Paste the Indiator File and inster it in the folders by order.. Pepperstone Metatrader 5 - MQL5 - Indicators -
I'm experimenting with a demo account on MT5. I'm having a hard time trying to add US stock symbols to the market watch window where symbols are limited to 3 categories: forex, metals and custom. If someone can show me how to add a stock symbol such as MSFT, it'd be greatly appreciated
hello dear friends hoping you are fine assumed that a signal provider has several subscribers , what will happen if he changes the investor-password while he has subscribers ? will he lose his subscribers because of changing the investor -password ? thanks and looking forward to your early reply
Hello guys, How you know the history scenarios , moves repeating itself in trading , do you know any scanner/indicator or something else where i can checking: For example: i scan the last 2 week XAU/USD moves and in the past where was the same scenario(for example 2010.05.01-05.15
Since there is a disruption in withdrawal via paypal, I can't use confirmation of withdrawal via telegram. Indeed the funds have returned to the main wallet but can not be withdrawn. Because telegram confirmation can't and confirmation sms never entered
I wrote to service desk, I am wondering if other developers have the same issue. Thanks
Is any one here earning $100 per day with the use of any EA ? your valuable thoughts most welcome
Is it possible to calculate the average drawdown of a signal ? I mean can I somehow collect the drawdown datas of a signal from Mql5
Hello, I search a script which send a notification when a few indicators take a selected value. When The RSI > 50 , Parabolic SAR was below of candles, EMA will cut from down the bollinger bands, MACD > 0 ======== > If these 4 conditions will be like that, then MT5 send a notification to buy
I want to APPLY TEMPLATE by every X-Minute automatically. Is it possible programatically? I am using a Indicator, which generates ARROWs, but sometimes that indicator repaints, so if we refresh template, latest position will be more clear
Can anyone share a good scalping strategy. I've been looking for a good scalping strategy but most of the strategies I've found upto now, they don't work in real time. One of my signal provider has started scalping signals and has a good accuracy. But a couple of problems, he doesn't share his
Comments not related to " Canvas is cool! "
Does anybody know how to get from here: AUDUSD 0,7246 USDJPY 120,80 NZDUSD 0,6777 USDCHF 0,9825 EURUSD 1,1054 USDCAD 1,3164 GBPUSD 1,5352 To here: JPY = 0.013634646434 NZD = 1.116199342 EUR = 1.820593234 GBP = 2.528542042 CHF = 1.6764157 CAD = 1.25116823 AUD = 1.193440337 USD = 1.647033311 So for
A strategy which u have use for a year that work post here.
Hello, Is there any information available online to find out list of newly registered Forex Brokers internationally? i.e which brokers are officially registered in 2019, 2018, 2018 and so on. Thanks