General - page 1336

Journal size  (1)
Is it any option to extend the size of the Journal tabel?  In expert advisor strategy tester, if the period is let say 2-3 years and timeframe H4 I cannot see all the trades. 
USDCHF – Having backed off higher prices to close lower the past week, there is risk of further declines in the new week. Despite this it continues to hold on to its broader upside bias suggesting the mentioned weakness is corrective. On ending it USDCHF should eventually return to the 0.9838 level,...
What is going to happen when the greatest economic bubble in the history of the world pops? The mainstream media never talks about that. They are much too busy covering the latest dogfights in Washington and what Justin Bieber has been up to. And most Americans seem to think that if the Dow keeps...
I don't know if this possiable to turn my pc off after make a subscribtion with a signal provider and get all the position opne from him and all closed position or should be let my pc always open 5 days 24H Thanks
Morgan Stanley economist Takeshi Yamaguchi weighs on the question of what's likely to happen if the market keeps crashing, as happened on Thursday, when the Nikkei fell 7%. In case of prolonged corrections, additional policy ‘arrows’ would likely support the economy: The emergency press conference...
M1 M2 M3 M5 M10 M15 M20 M30 other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT !
Orders for U.S. durable goods increased more than forecast in April, pointing to gains in business investment that will help manufacturing rebound in the second half of the year. Bookings for equipment meant to last at least three years increased 3.3 percent last month after dropping 5.9 percent in...
AUDUSD: With AUDUSD seen reversing its recovery attempts on Thursday, there is risk of further downside. Support comes in at the 0.9592 level where a break will target the 0.9500 level. Other supports are located at the 0.9450 level and the 0.9400 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower...
Hi, does anyone here knows where I can get free EAs? Any good EAs to recommend? Thank you.
On Thursday, Japan crashed 7%. On Friday the market gained, but it was very strange. The index surged by 3% in early going.Then at one point it was down nearly 500 points on the day. Then in the end it scraped out a mediocre gain. This is going to shake the world seeing this. Meanwhile, Australia...
FromBullionVault GOLD BAR prices rose throughout Asian and early London trade in the wholesale market on Wednesday, touching $1398 per ounce for the third time this week and recovering 4.4% from Monday's one-month low. Silver rose more steadily, and was capped below $22.80 as energy prices slipped...
MT4-MT4 Bridge links two MetaTrader servers and allows transferring orders and trades between them. The bridge allows the broker to submit trade requests to a larger broker of its choice (configuration is tuned in MT4-MT4 Bridge). The broker can charge the trader a commission and/or higher spreads...
I have trouble setting signal provider, I have a demo account at FXOpen, the server using my mt4 is "FXOpen-ECN Demo Server" and the system only allows me to select "DEMO FXOpen" but this does not work. Someone could help me?
The stock market has long been the mistress in the marriage between the Federal Reserve and the economy. While central bank policy is supposed to be focused solely on maintaining full employment and price stability, boosting the equity market has been a furtive goal of monetary policy—generally not...
The headline index slipped to 51.9 from 52.1 last month, but beat expectations for a bigger drop to 51.2. Here are the highlights: PMI falls for second month running in May New order growth picks up since April Job creation at seven-month low Rate of input price inflation quickens, but remains...
  Empty agent list  (1)
Hi all! I'm having troubles with my agents (for selling my computation resources). Although i did everything according to the guide, my agents list remains empty. help anyone? Thnaks, Ian.
Sales of new U.S. homes climbed in April to the second-highest level in almost five years as lower borrowing costs and job gains drew more buyers into the market. Purchases (ETSLTOTL) rose 2.3 percent to an annualized pace of 454,000 homes from 444,000 in March that was faster than first estimated,...
[Deleted]
  The future of automated trading  (276   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
I recently attended a gathering of financial academics and quants from the world's leading investment companies. The man, who seems to know what he says, said that according to estimates, and no one knows the exact figures , because it is impossible to know, so it is estimated that today 50% of
European markets have been open for a few hours, and things are ugly. England's FTSE is down. 1.8%.France's CAC 40 is down 2.4%. Germany's DAX is down 2.5%. Spain's IBEX is down 2.1%. Italy's FTSE MIB is down 2.7%. This follows sell-offs in the U.S. and Asia. Japan's Nikkei fell by a stunning 7.3%....
BinaryOptionStrategy.com – The Central Bank could shrink its bond buying program in the US “in the next few meetings” according to Fed Reserve Chairman Ben Bernankes’ comments yesterday. This put pressure on the Asian stocks overnight. The surprisingly weak PMI data from China did not help. The...
Hi, probably the attached indicators are the best I've found on the net regarding volume. Unfortunately they don't work properly during back test. Is it possible to modifiy them in order to use for this purpose ? In addition I would like to implement these indicators by including a new type of...
South Korea's economic problems aren't made in Japan. That isn't the way it looks in the two rival exporters' stock markets. Investors convinced that Japan's weakening yen will help its companies claw global market-share back from Korean competitors have bought almost $75 billion worth of Japanese...
Hi friends coding expert, Please help to convert this indicator into MTF (Multiple Time Frame) indicator. Thank you, Anton
Last summer, Citi's chief economist, Willem Buiter, introduced a bold call: he assigned a 90% probability that Greece would exit the euro on January 1, 2013. This assertion was made before European Central Bank President Mario Draghi introduced a new ECB bond-buying program, dubbed "OMT" (outright...
Many Federal Reserve officials said more progress in the labor market is needed before deciding to slow the pace of asset purchases, according to minutes of their last meeting. “Most observed that the outlook for the labor market had shown progress” since the-bond buying program began in September,...
The Federal Reserve's monetary stimulus is helping the U.S. economy recover but the central bank needs to see further signs of traction before taking its foot off the gas, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Wednesday. In testimony that offered no sign that he is ready to retreat from the Fed's latest...
Hi, i need an indicatori with thieese rules: RULE 1 : If the Previous candle close above/below del bands the indicator must draw a dot above/below the bars. If the first rule is find go to RULE 2. RULE 2:If the broke is in downtrande, in the first opposite candle ( ex in downternd a positive candle)...
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were mixed in overnight trading. The Japanese Nikkei rose 1.6%, but the Hong Kong Hang Seng fell 0.5% and the Shanghai Composite retreated 0.1%. European markets are in the red across the board, with Spain down 0.9%. In the United States, futures point...
The dollar shed some of its recent gains against a basket of currencies on Wednesday as investors trimmed their bets on the currency before testimony from the U.S. Federal Reserve chief. Ben Bernanke, who testifies to Congress at 1400 GMT, may strike a somewhat optimistic tone on the economy, but...
  Show us your daily performance  (22   1 2 3)
Hi, guys Hope to share trading ideas here. You may show your daily performance here. Thank you