General - page 647

[Deleted]
  Position sizing  (2)
Hello! How do I make sure that my Lot checking function is run only once, before a new position opens? I really need some help
[Deleted]
Hi, Usually when I sub to a signal it shows up below account num in mt4. Then I can go to options->signals and change settings like participation rate, slippage max, etc. However today I subbed to a signal (through mt4 signals tab at bottom) and got journal message that sub was successful and got
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released the new version of its MetaTrader 5 trading platform for Android-powered devices. As with MetaTrader 5 for iPhone, the Android version now includes the full set of technical indicators. Traders can use as many as 30 indicators in their...
  Tp not taken  (1)
i installed the app (fbs client) yesterday, i left an order running, it reached the TP and it didn't closed, now its negative profit why it didnt closed
Hello every body, I'd also like to join you. But I would like to know with a minimum of how much can I get started? Justin Kibungo
please help In my MT4, Anytime i place my stop loss and take profit, and click either buy or sell as the case may be i keep on getting "IVALID S/L OR T/P. pls what should i do? Also when i place a trade without stop loss and take profit and afterwards try to modify it i keep getting this response
Purchased thousands of £'s of indicators over the years, had one issue with current seller who is just now debarred from selling and cannot re download an indicator i already have paid for which i wish to put on a new pc. NO contact back from service desk after 3 requests since 3rd Jan 2020. Cannot
Hello guys, How do you disable web terminal so it never connects to the internet or mql5
How to disable tooltip from book on metatrader5
Hi, Recently I have a serious problem with the latest build. Since the latest windows updates, my system is crashing after a while during optimalisation of parameters during the backtesting. Doe more people have this problem, and how to solve it ? I've never seen these problems before and it's since
Since FileOpenHistory does not work in strategy tester, is there a similar function that could? I'm trying to use PeriodConverter script in strategy tester. "function is not allowed in test mode"
  Copy trading  (3)
Hallo traders. I want to copy a signal from a signal provider 's whose balance is 2500 USD to my small account of 1000 USD the question I have is if I go ahead and copy that signal will mql5 be able to allow me copy half the position that is taken by the signal provider.kindly help
I have a chart in candle style and would like to draw a chart on the main chart and set it to line chart. however it is not possible since there is no property for chart type and it inherits from the main chart. Is there any way to do that? I request Metatrader team to add this option to select the
Hi, i registered my account with mql5 and subscribe to a signal using ICM MT5.Now i want to use my same MQL5 account with the money balance to purchase indicator/EA on other MT4 Trading account of other brokers but i cant. Problem 1. Journal show mql4 community login no authorization 2. I cannot see
Hello, i want to insert the highest value of a candle into an array whose highest value is greater than its two successive predecessor and successor respectively. The code is actually inserting the value but it copies the same value on each tick until the condition matches for second time. As in the
The indicator i saw showed the % gain at the bottom bar of the pc terminal
  vps  (4)
do i need to rent a vps necessarily to copy signals
Hi My friends, I hope you are doing well! I'm looking to add an alert and email notification when arrows produced by the indicator. I tried with Alert("Indicator set"); with no succus I want also to place automatic trades : When Green arrows place a buy order and take profit at value of red arrows...
Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows any decent brokers that accept Clients from the US, thanks in advance
Hello, I'm facing some issue with my EA since Dec-08th. Before, all orders were sent imediatily after my EA conditions, but something happened and since Dec-08th, almost all orders are being delayed with several seconds. I already tried to reset VPS, and send again my EA, but the problem keeps
[Deleted]
Hello. I'm just done coding an expert, having done extensive tests on the strategy tester to ensure it works as expected, and it did. Today, I have placed the expert on a demo account, and that is where all my trouble came in. The EA is supposed to calculate a new position size depending on the
  Using EA for MT4  (1)
I am using robot to trade on MT4. Will my broker blocked me from trading if I make money
Hi guys; i funded my account and raised its Balance , but still the account is copying with a tired % to the initial balance not the current balance is there a away to change this state or is it one the MQL defects ? Thanks
Hello, I want to use API of metatrader 4 servers like myfxbook.com , anybody knows how can I purchase it and what is the price? Thanks in advance
Hi. I use a EA which have graphical objects and sometimes take a screenshot and send via HTTP. This works fine. My doubt is: the VPS allow graphics objects as we have on a normal machine, and send screenshots of it or the processing is only code related and no visual objects are allowed? Thank you
Hello guys, I'm trying to do a virtual trailing stop to replace the normal one. The main idea is to use it in a scalper, but the results I'm getting are not even close when using the normal TS. Why is that? I'll leave my code here to see if anyone can help me out a little bit with this. void
[Deleted]
The smarter programmers can post here some of indicators with profit and loss pips calculation on the chart. Every people can save the time counting profit and loss for last year or years. For example like this: Click to download maprofit.mq4
hi dear friends. i have deals with MT5 open positions list that is implemented as ListView control with class style LVS_OWNERDATA. i enjected into MT5 own DLL and try to read text for <item,subutem> but failed, need help or advice... here is my DLL part of code: NMLVCACHEHINT
Can I sell signal trading using same account to MQL5 & other social trading like zulutrade
  swing trading  (1)
swing trading use small lot making big profit